mammoth is offline Member

ATTN: BigGreen SUBJECT: Avatar

Just wanted to inform you and the other vunderbar members on this fantastic board that I have changed my avatar. HeHe!!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Pretty cool bro

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn it, now I have to remember another thing.....

Pain

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Mammoth: your adherence to procedure is duly noted...you have my personal thanks for helping this board operate in the smoothest manner possible. Thank you for leading by example. Kunipshunfit, are you paying attention? This is the kind of organization that can make or break your political career as lounge lizard.

Oh, Mammoth, is that a homemade avator, or did you find it somewhere?

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    I want to propose you a new policy that you, the members of the board and the mods should consider. I'm strongly aginst avatar changes. Especially those that do not warn you that they are going to change their avatar. I think when you choose you avatar you should stick to it and not change it like chicks change their shoes. After a while we get used to someones avatar and it creates sort of a "personallity" to that member. So please vote for no more avatar changes!!!

Originally posted by BigGreen

Oh, Mammoth, is that a homemade avator, or did you find it somewhere?
    Both really. I took a black and white logo that I found on the web, stripped it down, and completely redesigned it. So I would say that it is mostly homemade!

Originally posted by tolinka
    I want to propose you a new policy that you, the members of the board and the mods should consider. I'm strongly aginst avatar changes. Especially those that do not warn you that they are going to change their avatar. I think when you choose you avatar you should stick to it and not change it like chicks change their shoes. After a while we get used to someones avatar and it creates sort of a "personallity" to that member. So please vote for no more avatar changes!!!
    Hmmmmm.......<----*mammoth considering per Tolinka's request*

Policy Schmolicy!! I'll change my avatar whenever I want to and not even YOU, Tolinka, can stop me!! MUAHAHAHA!! I am a rebel and I will stop at nothing!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    The worst thing is people who have the same avatar!!! too confusing!!! you know who you are

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    by the way, mine is new as well.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I totally disagree. Since the flaming has to be kept in the flaming thread, i'll take care of your ass in there

But seriously, I don't like that idea, even though ME of all people, have kept his Avatar THE SAME since the day I signed up! Except for Cycleons little creative outburst

Attention BigGreen!

Here is my new avatar fellas, hope you like it.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn it another change....

Pain

Attention BigGreen!

Here is my new avatar fellas, hope you like it.
    Hypocrite!

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    the stability the static avatar brings and the practical implications carried definitely warrant a beating when someone changes it. see, when i scroll down every time i see that dartmouth crest i know BG has something witty and insightful whereas i see my little pony and just skip over the damn post since noxy never has anything worthwhile or funny to say it all works out like that since i can selectively choose to read a post or not solely based on whose avatar resides next to the post

in all seriousness though who cares if someone changes? let their current avatar reflect their personality or any changes that have happened in their life...im sure that only a handful of avatars will remain for a members duration on the board so roll with the punches, baby. learn to love the new avatars!

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    YEA cycleon IS CONFUSING ME WITH HIS AVATAR BEING THE SAME. I WISH HE'D HURRY AND CHANGE IT BACK HE'S GETTING (WAIT NEVERMIND THIS ISN'T THE FLAME THREAD).

Well since no one listened to my policy, I decided that I should change it too. I kinda got bored with it, I love me Futbol team Maccabi Haifa, but I saw this girl and thought to myself that its much more "artistic" then the symbol of my team.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Well since no one listened to my policy, I decided that I should change it too. I kinda got bored with it, I love me Futbol team Maccabi Haifa, but I saw this girl and thought to myself that its much more "artistic" then the symbol of my team.
    It is "artistic" INDEED. That is some art I would DAMN LIKE TO HIT!!! BURRY THE PONY BOOOONE IN
    Last edited by Terinox; 04-08-2003 at 03:02 PM.

peam is offline Suspended
    tolikna.... why did you have to use my pictuer for your avatar? I mean.. it's okay just get my permission next time... damn

I thought it would be ok to make as my avatar, after all you said it was ok of me to take this picture of you...

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    The direction this thread has taken makes me think that you guys and girls are making a mockery of my suggestion/policy. For no other reason than to issue my payback, I'm going to stay on this board forever until I'm made a mod...even if I have to buy it...then we'll see who likes to make jokes about the serious business of avatars. Oh yes, we'll see....FOREVER.

I was waiting for a reply from you, no one is making fun of it, i think we should actually make it and Importnat thread...so ech time a member changes it he will go there.

I say make it a sticky! *chuckle* *chuckle*

Thread Information