Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: o my god...

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Originally posted by peam
    You know those things that are just so disgusting you don't want to see but when you finally get up the courage to open your eyes you can't stop looking at it? I think that picture is too gross to be one of them!
    PEAM

I Totally agree.

MODS....I move that you delete this whole thread as it degrades the whole feel of AR!!!!

Hip Hip whos with me?

L8

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    wow, i mean wow, not good, not cool, sick....plane sick

BIG R is offline Member
    Totally FAKE!!! I saw this picture 3 weeks ago. Its all BS. Trust me! I dont care how heavy he was going THAT would never happen. This pic is here to scare off squatters. It is like something off of Rotton.com

R

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Hey

I used to know the people who RUN rotten.com. Its Hosted in a SECRET room in a residential house in Mountain View!

L8

RayL is offline Associate Member
    That is gross. Evertime I rip a fart while squating, I'll be thinking about that.

unclebeets is offline Junior Member
    I did a google search with some of the keywords out of the text supposedly written by CBS News..............I came up with this, seems to prove that it is a fake.

Origins: This item is "false" in the sense that the accompanying text does not correspond to the image:

The message reproduced above was not written or published by CBS news or any other news agency. (The poor writing, non-news format, and focus on "gross out" details mark it as a fabrication.)

The annual USAPL Pennsylvania State Powerlifting Championship contests are held early in the year (February or March), not in November.

No such injury as the one described occurred to any weight lifter at the Pennsylvania State Powerlifting Championships in the last several years.

The "weight lifter" in the photograph is posed squatting immediately in front of a doorway or wall, which would not be the case if had suffered an injury in the midst of a powerlifting match and then found himself "not able to move from the squat position." (He'd be in the middle of an arena or gymnasium floor with plenty of room on all sides.)

Although a prolapsed rectum or bowel is a real medical condition, the text cited here is an obvious attempt at a "gross out" piece involving all the familiar aspects of potty humor (e.g., rectums, sprayed fecal matter, farts). How and why the image accompanying the text was produced (and by whom) is still unknown to us.

Last updated: 2 April 2003

BLOOD is offline Associate Member
    real or fake that's some fucking nasty ass shit. That's his ass hanging out of his ass! EWW!! fuck! man.. argh! it's stuck in my brain!

That pic is a photoshop job...

It's a good one, but look carefully at the shadows... Also where is the blood? Such a large sudden herniation would rip lots of tissues open and bleed!

Some of the bros who are fellow FF's or EMT's or Meds who have seen evisceration of the bowels will confirm that it's a lot messier than that pic (ever seen an improperly worn seatbelt open up a fat belly in a car accident? thats nasty!)

Red

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Well, im off to the gym!

KidUK is offline Associate Member
    I think that guy was just too roided out, that couldnt happen to someone not on major roids... i dont think?

KidUK is offline Associate Member
    Well... was he on roids?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by KidUK
    I think that guy was just too roided out, that couldnt happen to someone not on major roids... i dont think?
    This is a very ignorant statement. Your knowledge of anabolic and androgenic compounds has obviously come from the mainstream media. At least you are a member of a message board that can straighten you out...if you're interested in learning of course.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    POOR GUY!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information