BIG-G is offline Banned

Erase My Thread?????

WHERE IS MY FUCKIN THREAD?? I posted a simple thread to the =fact that ive been buisy lately and all i get is flamed by you fag-boys. I go one or 2 serious replies out of 5 or 6 flames and then YOU MOD ERASED THE FUCKIN THREAD CAUSE OF BIG RUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY,,,,,,,,,FUCK YOU ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    dude edit that, im sure you're mad, but the mods have a job to do. its not their fault, its the people posting inapproiate things that cause them to delete threads.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I told you you needed a time out...look what you did now.

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    What was wrong with that thread? I know it didnt start that well, and I appologized and sincethen I didnt really go there.

Got Gear? is offline Member
    I don't think this thread is going to help things much...

Butch is offline Anabolic Member

BIG-G is offline Banned

AND THEY ERASED THE WHOLE THREAD!!!!

EXACTLY,, WHERE R THE MODS??? IM GETTING FLAMED OFF OF A POST TITLED "sorry bro's been buisy" AND ALL I GOT WERE WHO GIVES A FUCK REPLIES AND NO MODS DID SHIT CAUSE IT KEPT GOING. I PMED THE MODS AND FOR THE 3RD TIME I SAID THIS JOKING WAS NOT TAKEN AS JOKING BUT RATHER CRITICIZM! SO NOW WHAT!!!!!!!!????????????? AND NOW THEY ERASED THE WHOLE THREAD????????????
    Last edited by BIG-G; 04-02-2003 at 03:33 PM.

KeyMastur is offline VET

Re: AND THEY ERASED THE WHOLE THREAD!!!!

Originally posted by BIG-G
    AND NOW THEY ERASED THE WHOLE THREAD????????????
    who gives a fuck

j/k. i saw that thread, didn't go into it though. guess i missed some stuff. Big G...how you doin ?? you shave that backstreet boys beard you had in one of your avatars yet ? how's the cycle comin along ?? gettin swoll ?? where's your boy dick ??

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Big -G you had better calm yourself - I had better never have another PM like I just got - you had better learn who to respect or I predict that your future is going to be unpleasant off of this board wherever you go and non existant on it - if you ask for anything on here you had better learn to do it with some respect if you want to get any - dont think because you are the biggest thing on your college campus and hopped up on your fina cycle that intimidation will work here - I will not tollerate bigkev wannabees for 2 secs

I did bnot have anything to do with your thread - I have better things to do than monitor your posts - I see it in a recycle bin meaning it exists but is not on the board - likely a mod saw Big Rush's comments on the thread and was honoring your complaints by getting rid of it before there were hurt feelings whiich was the right idea because your post should not have been flamed and people should not have been screwing around once you had announced that you were discussing a sensitive issue.

now - Get ahold of yourself and quit acting like a 15 yo wankster who thinks he is a badass

Big Rush - I dont want to see any more crap between you two - you have been egging Big-G on - no more!

I am putting this in a public post because I dont want to see any PMs in my box and you have put it in the open.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro I haven't been on in a while and u didn't pm me i know that much. So chill out and let things be. As mentioned above, we have to do our job, and if idiots starting posting shit that gets out of hand its nothing against you but we've learned that most of the time its better to remove the whole thread then just parts of it. Otherwise people think we're picking favorites.

Cali is offline Female Member
    Wow, this is all over a thread being erased?

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by CYCLEON
    Big Rush - I dont want to see any more crap between you two - you have been egging Big-G on - no more!

Consider it done CYCLEON....didn't mean to cause any trouble, just addressed the issue of being called out by big-g....it won't happen again

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Re: Re: AND THEY ERASED THE WHOLE THREAD!!!!

Originally posted by KeyMastur

who gives a fuck

j/k. i saw that thread, didn't go into it though. guess i missed some stuff. Big G...how you doin ?? you shave that backstreet boys beard you had in one of your avatars yet ? how's the cycle comin along ?? gettin swoll ?? where's your boy dick ??

LMFAO.....

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Since you obviously need to vent your anger at someone you can vent it at me. I am the one who removed the thread simply because it no longer served the purpose for which it was originally intended. When you first requested the thread be looked at because you felt you were being flamed I responded. Things seemed to calm down and I didn't check it again for several days. When I did it had escalated into a flaming war between you and a couple of other members. Regardless of what you may think I don't spend every second reviewing threads over and over again to see if people are getting along. I stand behind the decision I made because I felt it was best for the board. All my decisions are based on what I think is best for the board and not what is best for BIGG G or Big Rush or anyone else. If you didn't approve of the decision you could have simply asked a mod and it would have been relayed back to you as to why it was done. I want to make it very clear to you that if I ever get a PM like the one you sent me today again I will BAN you on the spot. I have never shown you anything but respect since you have been a member of this board and I expect the same in return.

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    Stop whining....

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    Originally posted by CYCLEON
    [B]... I will not tollerate bigkev wannabees for 2 secs
    Cycleon, get my dick out of your mouth. I see you're still the same cocksucking bitch you were last year. Here's another BigKev FUCK YOU!

Big-G: Fuck Cycleon! There is a ton of other boards out there. This place has turned into a shit heap since I left. Anabolic Review is the laughing stock of the internet now. Everytime I log onto the boards I frequent there is a link to some bullshit thread here with my name in it. It's a crying shame when a place can go from informative and great, one of the top knowledgeable boards around to the pathetic mess this place has become. I hope you read this before Jason's punk ass or his girlfriend Cycleon erases it. (and yes Jason I'm still thinking of you; don't think for one second I've forgotten you, you little bitch).

Grab your nuts and ban me now motherfucker!

harl is offline Associate Member
    Gotta love the drama..... gotta have that drama now. As AR turns
    Yo G pipe down your whining like a little beoch

roch is offline Member
    wo...

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Harl and Jensono9 no need for the comment, I believe cycleon and rickson said enough to Big-g and the point was made. There is no need for you to put in your .02 and start telling people how to act. everyone has there day and some more than others but I am sure your aware of this.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    And yes I do belive Big-g came off on the wrong foot here screaming and sending pm's to the mods enough to piss them off. But the mods can handle it.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by bigkev
    I hope you read this before Jason's punk ass or his girlfriend Cycleon erases it. (and yes Jason I'm still thinking of you; don't think for one second I've forgotten you, you little bitch).
    I thought you two might have gotten things settled over dinner a few months ago ??? (Just goes to show you how long I've been away from the board.)

I think we have a right to know what went on.

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    "No more drama...."

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Thats ok kev - one thing I can count on is for you to show yourself as you are - Big-G is young and so his occasional mistakes are understandable while he is genuinely trying to get along and learn like the rest of us - he will be fine - but you are old enough to know better.

And as for jason - yes you havenet forgotten - and neither have we - If I were you, I would make sure that nothing happens to jason - because if he gets harmed in any way, falls down, even stubs his toe while you are nearby - I will make sure that you are back in the place were your intimidation tactics belong and that you stay there. I am tired of backing up a sorry backstabbing unprofessional excuse for a moderator - we all supported you without question based on you word alone - and sadly, you betrayed that trust as well as every member on AR

And Kev - I wouldnt think of banning you - I far prefer you to let everyone know just how you feel and just who you are.

Thread Information