FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member

this girl sent this to my email and this is what i sent her back

hi you know i think i now why you are still single, want now 1 you don't get back to some one when you say you will 2 you are to stuck on your self for one, your profile change it b/c if i where a single girl i would not pick you ,, oh and bye the way if i don't tell you some bitch. will, so you can take it how you like .. oh yea and one more thing when you get this don't get mad get glad... b/c you really need to change your approach on how you get a girl. just a hint don't go talking about your self try to get to now her, and be nice for a change don't be such a but b/c girls dot like that or maybe you can ask some or friends how to get one just by talking to you a lil while i can tell you what kind of guy you are and its not to good. listen i will tell you. you are the type that likes a girl to look at you at all times, you like to be noticed no matter where you go, your self a steam is a lil off one min you are God and the next you aren't to sure what you are, not all your friends like you they just make you think they do, why? b/c you think !! you are the shit and that you are better than every one else ... but hello you aren't, you can be the type of man you want to be but what holds you back is you follow what your friends do and follower's don't get to far in life you are 19 and still need to get a life .you know you think you now everything you don't when some one try's to be a friend to you don't turn them down or lie like you did i hate that i might be wrong but most of the time i am right on the money .. if i am please tell me and don't lie try to be honest for a change..... not every thing comes free in life learn that while you are still young. you haven't been though the worst yet..........................

hi you know i think i now why you are still single, want now 1 you don't get back to some one when you say you will .....(and maybe the world wasn't revolving around you on this night hun, But sorry for any inconveniences I have caused to this point).... 2 you are to stuck on your self for one, your profile change it b/c if i where a single girl i would not pick you....(My profile is me!! Stuck on myself? No not really but I am confident. I know that im a great guy and have a good head on my shoulders. I work hard to give myself the best chances in life to succeed and I like to show my confidence but never arrogance).... , oh and bye the way if i don't tell you some bitch. will,....(some bitch will? maybe this is showing something about your character not mine.).... so you can take it how you like ....(dont worry I have heard things from people who dont know me my whole life. People have always looked on the outside in and assumed that I am like this or assumed that im like that. They have always been proved wrong and that's what pisses them off the most)..... oh yea and one more thing when you get this don't get mad get glad...( im always glad hun thanx for the precedent).... b/c you really need to change your approach on how you get a girl.....(maybe my approach was adhered to the way you tried to get me) ....just a hint don't go talking about your self try to get to now her,....( I would like to know you why dont you answer my questionnaire)..... and be nice for a change don't be such a but .....(not sure if i need your advice on picking up women but ok ill try not to give comic relief from now on).....b/c girls dot like that or maybe you can ask some or friends how to get one just by talking to you a lil while i can tell you what kind of guy you are and its not to good.....(ask my friends how to get one huh? lol that's funny most of my friends would love to be me)...... listen i will tell you. you are the type that likes a girl to look at you at all times, you like to be noticed no matter where you go, ......( your right I do like to be noticed and if i dont feel like i look good one night and im not going to be the "belle of the ball" then ill simply opt to go another night. I have worked hard to get where I am in life and I deserve everything I ask for)......your self a steam is a lil off one min you are God and the next you aren't to sure what you are,......( never GOD but I sure am close dont you think?)...... not all your friends like you they just make you think they do,......( your right maybe that's the reason im the center of all socialization between my friends? not.....you have that wrong)...... why? b/c you think !! you are the shit and that you are better than every one else.....( no but I do think that I have gone down the right path where many have strayed) ... but hello you aren't, you can be the type of man you want to be but what holds you back is you follow what your friends do and follower's don't get to far in life......( I have never followed anyone I can promise you that. You can ask any one of my friends or anyone that knows me they'll vouch for that) ......you are 19 and still need to get a life...... (believe me im trying my hardest) .......you now you think you now.......(know it is spelled know not now)...... everything you don't when some one try's.....(tries)..... to be a friend to you don't turn them down or lie like you did i hate that i might be wrong but most of the time i am right on the money ..(you would have lost this bet hun) .....if i am please tell me and don't lie try to be honest for a change.....(my honesty even amazes me at times)...... not every thing comes free in life...... ( damn't and I was about to go to the dealership for my free z71).....learn that while you are still young. you haven't been though the worst yet.......................... (In spite of your outlying view of me I have a rather broad and differentiated perspective on life at a young age. I have been through a lot and I have been at the bottom of the dirt pile under the mud and then on the top of the mountain thinking of myself primodonnalike and godlike. Your opinion of me is biased obviously towards your personal experience with guys or a guy similar to your sypnosis that you provided. I am sorry to disappoint you but you dont know my type. In fact in all probability you have never came close to meeting anyone like me. I hope that one day your persona impressionism alters but until then you might want to check into reading some literature that will enable you to analyze deeper into a person than a few instant messages during a stressful and ambiguating night)

My replies are in (.........)
    Last edited by FKITLETSGO; 04-02-2003 at 01:00 AM.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Dude, that was way to long to read So i'll read it later when I'm in the mood and make a good, judgemental analysis.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    This is the problem with most females. They take up all the time in the world to tell you how wrong you are or how you messed up. But they never tell you what you are doing right.

The problem i si dont even know her. she im'd me and i sent her my pics and talked for like five minutes....then I had other priorities ( the flame thread) so i just stopped im'g her and she sent me that bullshit

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Bro, I hate to break this to you but, I think she's 7 years old.....

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by FKITLETSGO
    The problem i si dont even know her. she im'd me and i sent her my pics and talked for like five minutes....then I had other priorities ( the flame thread) so i just stopped im'g her and she sent me that bullshit
    ok, that chick is whack bro...LMFAO

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    yea really bro, computer dating???? chances are, she's bigger than you.

roch is offline Member
    she sounds a little immature man. she can't type and she definetley cant spell. as for you following people she was right about that. you follow cycleon around like a..........get back the the flame thread and I'll finish that thought

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by JP1570
    yea really bro, computer dating???? chances are, she's bigger than you.
    Hehe yeah like 100-1 odds

On the other hand Fkits is petite so odds might be even bigger.

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    cliff notes please!

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Email her a pdf copy of Hacker's "Writer's Reference", kindly ask her to read it TWICE, then read it one more time and attempt to initiate conversation again only after having repeated that cycle one or two more times. Either that, or encourage her swallow her pride, go back to her elementary school, admit she did the wrong thing by dropping out of sixth grade, and beg them to let her re-enroll.

I think she was just a little emotional..lol

peam is offline Suspended
    Originally posted by redrumkev
    cliff notes please!

and fkitletsgo... why waste your time talking to that chick anyways? I'm sure she was happy that she used your time and got attention. You know it's like my mom used to say to me when my brother picked on me. If you don't let him know he's bothering you he'll stop.

SwoleDiesel662 is offline Associate Member
    jesus christ

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by calidude
    This is the problem with most females. They take up all the time in the world to tell you how wrong you are or how you messed up. But they never tell you what you are doing right.
    gosh couldnt' have said it better myself.. LOL...

Thread Information