SilverSiR is offline Junior Member

Angry It is that time again ...

... where all these new members sign up to get fit for summer. These people piss me off the most, as soon as summer is over they are gone from the gym. It is not like they will have gained much from now til summer time. Today I saw from noobs:

1. Mr. Big Bencher: Loads the bar, goes down 1 ft from his chest and gets his spotter to row the rest.
    2. Mr. Only Abs: At the gym from morning to close doing abs only, may throw in some chest and bicep excercises.
    3. Highschoolers that flock in groups of 3-5, they usually hog the bench.
    4. Mr. Professional BB: The guys that buy all this nice equipment to look like they are hardcore or something. I saw a kid today using straps, gloves and belt when he was curling 40lbs BB. My gf proceeded to take the 50lbs bar and out curl them. Boy did they look dumb.

She did that several times today actually. Three times these little kids switched stations, when she would out shoulder press them, out leg press them, and out curl them. Obviously these guys have to start somewhere, they should just suck it up and keep working hard.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Amen brother!

SwoleDiesel662 is offline Associate Member
    I like the guys that work the hammer row machine together, so they look like they're operating a hand car on the railroad.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    How about THE SCREAMERS? - had one in the gym the othernight that was grunting uncontrollably. I was about to ask him if he felt he might explode, cause I could call the clean up crew for him. But I held in my comments until I was finished and got out of there before I really ragged on this dude... thankfully I am off cycle - cuz the comments would have flown more freely then...

For Christ's sake - BREATH MAN, BREATH!

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    im a big fan of the guys that wear tight, tight pants and bellyshirts to show off their "powerlifter" physique. i only say that b/c im a lean lil bitch...

peam is offline Suspended

Re: It is that time again ...

I saw a kid today using straps, gloves and belt when he was curling 40lbs BB. My gf proceeded to take the 50lbs bar and out curl them. Boy did they look dumb.

She did that several times today actually. Three times these little kids switched stations, when she would out shoulder press them, out leg press them, and out curl them. Obviously these guys have to start somewhere, they should just suck it up and keep working hard. [/B][/QUOTE]

.... damn... wish I could curl 50 pounds... more like 10 for me

mammoth is offline Member
    What about the bull dykes (no offense to anyone <-- I am not PC ) who come in and think that are gods gift to men. I live in a redneck town in which there are many women who could whoop any mans ass in the area. They are some huge amazon type hefers. They walk around the gym with there sleeves rolled up showing there flabby arms as if it is supposed to turns us on! Yuck, they smell bad too!

Thread Information