Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails one of my hobbies !-cybilvii.jpg  

Farmer is offline Member
    nice dog, looks like a little AS in the purina

Peace

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    and another .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails one of my hobbies !-sasha-lee.jpg  

there last one...god i love those fuckers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails one of my hobbies !-dsc00146.jpg  

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Bro put up trip2 (pic name). I love that dog!

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Awesome looking dogs. My G/F has a shepherd/husky/wolf hybrid!

Nothing beats a good dog

L8

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    For the past 3 years I've been into Pittbulls. Beautiful, loyal and very intelligent dogs. It's their dumbass owners that give 'em a bad rap! The public fears this breed without evening knowing about them. Just the other day I had my female at the vets and this lady was petting her complimenting on how she was such a beautifull dog. Well she asked what kind is she and I replied a pittbull. Suddenly she jerks her hand away and screams at me....get that monster away from me! I damn near wanted to stangle her with the leash. All I can say is from now on it's American Staffordshire(Spelling) Terriers for me or nothing. Actually it was funny, my brother in law has several himself. Well he moved into this one place which stated no pittbulls allowed, well he told the landlord "they're not pitts...they're American Staffordshire(again spelling) terriers and the land lord was like...oh well those are ok.

ya bro this world is blessd witha ss holes and ignorance pitts are awesome aswell juts like my bulldogges a bit better ,there bulldoggs and pitts then theres just doggs !thats what we say !here s ur pup trip !2 piits .for u texan .negorino,aligator,chinaman ,bolio .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails one of my hobbies !-trip2.jpg  

Beautyfull!!!

u want me to send one to sweeden bro ???

Would you?

ive sent some to germany ,england,switzerland ,frnance !

Man...English bulldogs are awesome.....just too damn expensive! Around here with papers and from a good bloodlone it'll run ya at least $1500-1700 a piece.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Now u know why i call u my dawg!! They are beautifull animals bro!! I can wait till i can get one from u!

OG

chinups Guest
    Dude those are beautiful dogs. Have you ever breeded american bulldogs, I have one and always wanted to breed them. That pit up above is great!

chinups Guest
    What are the size of these puppies?

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    recently i just got another pooch (one to compliment the basenji you see in my avatar). I got a rhodesian ridgeback. arent dogs cool! I like pussies too!

Hey big n, that pitt looks like my pup, except mine's tan with a white patch on her chest and 3 of her paws have wite socks. Beautiful bro......so do you give discounts to your AR family?

justme is offline Associate Member
    awesome animals. I love em

Screenz is offline Junior Member
    Wow those dogs bloodline is awsome

thank u bros !i do this for a hobbie not for the money I LOVE DOGGS tehres 3 of us in the east coast that have the origainal Levitt line (the guy who bread back to them in 60 s )he retired and gave his line to a very good freind of mine in NY ,then i got them .
    BIG TEX ya they are costly bro ,BUT when u know ur gettin a bad ass dog that would die before it letts anything happen to u ,its way waorth it !
    OG just lett me know bro !

CHINUPS never breeded american bulldoggs ,great doggs theough but a little too big and lanky for me ,i like the low to the ground and a chest u can throw a football on !SIZE?? depending if tehre bread for game or show ,female 45 -60 lbs ,male 55-75 max!low # is game bred,for shows and ect ,real lean and veiny,!

Jeffy ya bro ,doggs are bad ass speacialy if there trained ,beeter thena gun ,u cant call back a bullet !

BIG TEX im sure we can work somethin out bro if the pup is goin a to awesome home and i know its not gonna be fighting then.....

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    big N, beautiful animals bro. id love to see them in person. im afraid of dogs (yea i know, im a pussy). i just have a natural aversion to them for some reason, and once in awhile i meet a good one and play with it for awhile, thats awesome. those are som really beautiful dogs man.

this is Deisel !with my friend who trains him one of the best trainers in the country specializing in the french ring !hes pretty much my moms dog he strained in 2 languages ,handsignals and beleive it or not with eye siganals,down town she stoped to get a pieafter worl round 11 at night summer time ,this fuckin crack head decided to try to mugger to get a forty,when he assaulted her threw er up against the car ( there were 2)he jumped out and latched on the one guys inner thigh ,missin his balls by 2 inches !h ened up with 91 stitches permanent nerve dmage and a limp for the rest of his life !hes trained to bite and tear and go deeprr and tear!and the more u move the deeper he goes !3800+ of psi is alot of pressure!Oh also from the pressure of the bite he snaped his bone like pencil !good thing there were 2 elederly ladies driving by and saw the whole thing the cops wanted to shoot my dogg!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails one of my hobbies !-d2.jpg  

monster co ,dont be afraid of them bro ,when ur frieghtened ur adrenal glands secretea smell that doggs pick up and thrive on it !if they since ur scred ur fucked !keep cool .

harl is offline Associate Member
    :dog: My mothers dogz .... anoying little bastards they snore louder than i do.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails one of my hobbies !-dogs.jpg  

AKC s ya they do i bet they snarl like piggs too.

another one in there little doggy bed .....i forget what kind of bulldog they are anyone know?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails one of my hobbies !-dogs2.jpg  

there akc english bulldogs !

sorry another dumb question what does akc stand for and why do they look different from your ebd's

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Ahhhhh Big N, my girl and I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Olde Englishes! WE have aboxer who is basically our daughter not a dog, big difference! We want to get one so bad it's sick! I showed her the pics of the Bulldog and she got moist! Loves those pups!

hey sid bro im in PA not too far i lso no of my boy there in jersey who had who breeds occasionaly ,
    HARL AKC stand for american kennel club ,thatshwere there registered .my doggs are oeba,olde english bulldogge association,and rdba,raredogg breeders association ,its cosidererd a rare (eotic breed),in the 1900, there were just bulldoggs ,which looked like mine as the eyars weent by they started gettin exticnt and form imbreeding ,lots of people wanted a more small dogg and stout so they stsrted imbreeding and in time they got the regular AKC english bulldoggs,in the 60 David levitt bred back and revived the line .so they are tottaly different doggs,!they used them for work back in thedays ,to haul stuff around cuase there superstrong ,also they would let them in withe bulls and it would latch on to it front of the muzzle so hard in time the bull got tired and from the pressure around the breathing of the bull they would get smuthered and fallto the ground where then the bulldoggs broke their necks !hence the name bulldoggs !also if u pay attention to the bulldog muzzle the rinkles are there for a reasone so in fighting the blodd would dripp down and away from the eyes so they dont get blinded !

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Awesome bro! ! We got our boxer out in lansdale area so we're not affended by driving to pa! Where in Jersey does your bro live? We're in the south not far from philly.
    Again awesome dogs! Everytime I saw your avitar I thought it was awesome!

i cant remember exactly i can find out ,exactly .i like 1 hr away from philly !let me know

SilverSiR is offline Junior Member
    Cool dogs, although my doggie probably wouldn't think so. He has never ever had a good experiance with a pitbull. He's boxer/shepherd mix and very playful with all dogs, but he always seems to get barked at when he tries to play with pitbulls. I don't know but the ones we see at the dog park are not very social dogs.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Beautiful dogs Big N. There is nothing in the world better then a good dog. I once left a girl I was living with because she tried to make me choose between her and my dog.

rickson !!thats awesome bro !u a dog lover too to the extreme,i was almost in the same situation she left her self though !GOOD!

hey rickson what kind of dogg u got bro ??u into workin doggs ?

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Really beautiful dogs BigN. There is nothing in the world better than a good dog.

Rickson, Thats a good choice Dogs are more faithful and better company. Besides Girls are easier to train.

aanold is offline Junior Member
    wow big N, beautiful dogs!! Had no idea that I'd be learning about Bulldogs tonite.

my fam had an AKC English when I was young he died just after I left home of testicular cancer. I've wanted another since and seeing your dogs has made me really appreciate the breed way more.

So I take it an Olde English Bulldog is slightly different than an English??

ya bro.very fifferent ,ut all depends what dog suits u and have room for NOW if the oeb suits u and have room and time bro there no better doggs then these temperemnet is great ,awesome with kids ,bad ass lookin ,natural protection instincts and drive lthat only pitts can match !no health problems ,dont have to be born with cesarian ,no breathing probs,no cleaning between the rinkles no eye probs in otehr words theb exact opposite ,my neise and nephews play with them for hrs .my mom piles all the kidds in this big waggon and strapps it to diesel and he gloadly pulls thema around .and the shuts the kidds up too they love it .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information