yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs down Will you be buying GTA5 when it comes out (PS3 is a real crappy console system)

For me i guess that it was my last dance with a grand theft auto game, i tried them all and must say that all the time i end up failing a mission and cannot continue. The last GTA4 game ended in the garbage after i once more failed numerous missions.

There is always a darn chase that i cannot complete, this time around being a 30 minute chase on a guy with a bike then i ended up crashing in some fence and stuck and the guy got away.

I often feel that the PS3 is a lot more bugged then the xbox 360 and starting to think i might have to sell the whole thing.

I have been able to finish all the games i bough so far all the uncharted games, ratchet and clank, infamous and more, but the GTA i can never finish one of them.

Rockstar games can kiss my white butt because its the last time i buy a GTA Game

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    I love Rockstar and in particular GTA, its the only games i BUY, do the chases in a car, im thinking of swapping my XBOX for a ps3 -n if u wanna swap im your man

Gym_ is offline Banned
    I hate the game....

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I beat GTA 4, 5 should be a good one.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Maybe for PC.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

If there are some checkpoints like Lost of the Damn which made the game a lot less frustrating (you fail a mission then you need to start all over again on the other side of town), i might give it a rent and see how it is before making a full purchase.

DanB is offline Banned
    I'll be buying it the trailer looks amazing. . . . . . . . .

But I'll prob get sick of it half way as soon as I get stuck on something through as per usual

Porky is offline Junior Member
    gta is the reason i bought ps3 cannot wait for 5

Eddie_m63 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gym_
    I hate the game....
    Make that 2

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    I'll be buying it the trailer looks amazing. . . . . . . . .

But I'll prob get sick of it half way as soon as I get stuck on something through as per usual
    That is what pisses me off, you always get stuck some place and cannot finish the game, this is why if there are no checkpoints or at least a difficulty level i am not buying the game, yes yes i am a casual gamer and i suck at videogames. I love to have fun, i finish saint rows 3 in 3 days, yet i was again stuck in GTA4.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Not buying it and the PS3 rules.

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick35 View Post
    That is what pisses me off, you always get stuck some place and cannot finish the game, this is why if there are no checkpoints or at least a difficulty level i am not buying the game, yes yes i am a casual gamer and i suck at videogames. I love to have fun, i finish saint rows 3 in 3 days, yet i was again stuck in GTA4.
    armour and health cheats are the checkpoints lol , I finished san andreas but this was using the occasional armour cheat haha, mabey i'll get round to finishing gta4 someday, mabey I wont, like yourself im a casual gamer, could go weeks without even turning the ps3 on

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    armour and health cheats are the checkpoints lol , I finished san andreas but this was using the occasional armour cheat haha, mabey i'll get round to finishing gta4 someday, mabey I wont, like yourself im a casual gamer, could go weeks without even turning the ps3 on
    But some of the missions in GTA4 are really hard, whenever there is a chase i have to redo the mission like 10 times that gets frustrating, like the one you need to chase the train to kill 3 guys, for some odd reason that mission for me always happened at night..... also there is another mission where you chase that black guy on is motorcycle, man i chase him for 30 minutes got stuck in some fence at some point and then i lost the guy and failed the mission.

To be honest its not my way of having fun, but more frustrating. I finally went to ebgames and sold GTA4.

Also i had the full edition with The ballade of gay tony and the lost damn, i started a game of the lost damn and when i tried to go back to my original GTA4 game the file was corrupted i needed to delete my save file from the lost damn to be able to access my original GTA4 file.

I never had any issues with my XBOX360 about this. Also the PS3 is known to freeze up on games when there is too much action, that happened to me on most R&C games, Saint Rows 3, all Uncharted games, did not happen on GOW3 tough and Batman Akram City and Asylum?

I read on the internet that its a common bug for the PS3, i am really thinking of selling the whole bundle to EBGames and buying another XBOX360. I already have an XBOX360 hooked up to my kinect.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The game is supposed to be hard, if it was too easy that would be equally annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    The game is supposed to be hard, if it was too easy that would be equally annoying.
    Agreed but don't you think there should be difficulty levels, like uncharted or at least an easy, normal, hard level. That would make all the difference.

Thread Information