chinups Guest

Dog is giving me hint.

I think my dog is ready to get ripped up for summer. I had two detour bars on top of my table last night and when I came back in my 75lb AB destroyed one of them, wrapper and all. If my dog likes the detour bar can it really be good for you, I think they are too good to be true

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    lol, i tried to buy some this weekend but my GNC was out....errrr

OG

chinups Guest
    My girls little bro said he can get them for twenty beans. And I did find them online for 24.

Sup G man

mammoth is offline Member
    Detour bars are awesome but they are loaded with sugar. They are supposed to have another bar out called U-turn that is supposed to be good also.

chinups Guest

Originally posted by mammoth
    Detour bars are awesome but they are loaded with sugar. They are supposed to have another bar out called U-turn that is supposed to be good also.
    I heard that the U-turn bars are supposed to be like Milky Ways. I've seen 'em out, but haven't tried any yet.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    U-Turn bars are much better than Detour bars. IMO. I love them.

Pain

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    i myself prefer pasta with prego tomato sauce........

mammoth is offline Member
    Originally posted by hercules88
    screw the detour bar there are studies that show that the label is way off. just taste it it has to be full of sugar. remember the supplement industry is not regulated there for they can lie their asses off!!!
    They changed the label since this was discovered. I remember when that happened.

peam is offline Suspended
    mmmm milky way

TrenFreak3 is offline Associate Member
    i work at a GNC, and we sell out of those detour bars soo fast. Im ready for the u turn....hmmm milky way!!

superbeast is offline Member
    Originally posted by hercules88
    screw the detour bar there are studies that show that the label is way off. just taste it it has to be full of sugar. remember the supplement industry is not regulated there for they can lie their asses off!!!
    True, my buddy at a national supplement wholesale supplier says their labels are still way off. You can taste them and tell they are too good to be true.

SB

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    carefull bro lotts of chocolate is very poisonous to most doggs !

chinups Guest
    Well I never give her chocolate, that bitch jumped up and just took it. I never give her shitty food just lean meats. Sometimes she just goes nutts, once she ate 5lbs of uncooked chop meat and another time she at a 7lb roast while my mom walked to her bedroom and back, she was done and licking her chops by the time my mom walked back to the kitchen it had to be 2 minutes tops...LOL

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Oh hell no! No table scraps for my pups. All they get is Natural Choice Lamb and Rice with 1 tablespoon of olive oil mixed in.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I tryed a detour bar for the first time last week..Man I can see why your dog went for it. Those things take amazing. I have yet to try to U-turn but looks like I will be doing that today with all the good reviews I have been hearing.

hey chins ,,i dint say u gave it to er im just telling so u can watcher next time ..one time i emptyed my pockets i had 40 mds of dbol sat on the cofee,table next thing u know i come back she was lickin er cops..Actually ,bigtrapps...all my doggsb that i breed for game and do some shows ,,i raw fed them,,lean red meat and chick raw (nobones they choke))and grissle is good for them to ..dogfood is pretty much uselsess other then the nutrients and minerals ..chop them up and mix with there rgular dry food ,,,u will see thae difference in 3 weeks coat ,muscle ,and energy ,,dogs are carnivores ,look at therir teeth ,,if u do strt them in raw feed ,strt them off a little by little ,so they wont gte tha shits ,

and shreddz ,,i was reading on anoltehr board ,nubian beuty ,had them tested it think it was her ,and they cam up with way less protein ,lot more sugar and lot more carbs!

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Man what animal human or not doesn't love those bars. I can't say I blame him.. LOL..

chinups Guest
    Dude did she eat the deebs? Holy shit!!!!!!! I can really feed her raw meat big N? I give her wet food mixed with her dry food sometimes, I also give her steak and chk with her food?

lean red meat rae and raw chicken
    ,if u cook it all thye nutrients and stuff are ruined ,i ffed my 2 doggs like that wehn training for weight pull !3,800 lbs ,he pulled at 76 lbs ,last june !

u can mix dry food ,with the chicken and steak .or which evr .one ,with dry food .

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by big N
    and shreddz ,,i was reading on anoltehr board ,nubian beuty ,had them tested it think it was her ,and they cam up with way less protein ,lot more sugar and lot more carbs!
    Which bar did she have tested U-turn or Detour???

d tour bro.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I haven't seen anything with the UTurn yet.

Pain

Thread Information