BIG-G is offline Banned

"THE COMPLEMENT THREAD"....here we go....

OK just like mostercojones thread exept the reverse. This thread is for one person gettin somethin off there chest in a good way and complementing one another fellow members on there progress or knowledge to newbies and cycle opinions etc.

I think ill start by complementing 2 recent vets warrior and madmax. Warrior has always thrown in solid advice on training, diet, diet timing, and ofcourse the usual gear check up. Madmax knows his shit when it comes to playing "guess the gear", because he will find somethin to critque or modify on a cycle to work better and for a specific purpose.

OK, now ita your turn...........

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I like the idea of this thread...though I'm afraid I'm always going to feel I've left someone or something out. So, my policy here will be to compliment the person who posted last. Big-G, my compliments on starting a positive thread, it's a welcome change from the hostilty thread started by AR's monkey spanker. Also, props for ultimately deciding to stick it out, smooth it out and stay a contributing member.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, Big-G here is to a good job doing something positive for the board, I was actually surpised to see you back. After the last incident I thought you would have called the board quits. But here is to coming back and doing something positive. Shows you are a man and not a baby.

Pain

mammoth is offline Member
    My compliments to AllSportsNutrition for sticking there neck out and sponsoring such a great board. Also, I have to give props to Pain for being one of the most active members on this board and always having something positive to say.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    my compliments go to all the bros of AR. every last one of you that posts and browses the board on a regular basis. It is a community of individuals with a common interest, but the sense of family trancends simply 'having something in common'. There are many genuinely good and knowledgeable bros here that are always more than willing to help someone in need, whether it be help planning a cycle, training/diet questions, or even just coming into the lounge and bitching about a gf or bf. We are all really part of something larger than ourselves and its a great thing to have, please appreciate it, respect it, and above all, I implore you not to take AR for granted, because it is a brotherhood (sisterhood for peam as well) that is predicated on respect and good humor. Thanks for starting this thread Big-G, I knew you had a soft side hidden somewhere under that sick tattoo.

Fkits- amazingly cool avatar, i just gotta give you that one. aside from that, im avoiding personal compliments simply because there are so many bros on this board that deserve heaps of praise and I really couldnt do them all justice...

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    Gotta give props to Big-G on makin this thread. A great idea. Also gotta give some props to all the Mods, Vets and members on AR who put in their time and dedication. When I first joined this board I didn't know much about AAS. However, after researching and sound advice by bro's on here my knowledge has grown a lot the last couple of months. Keep it up fellas.. Great work!

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    While I know that the Mods often get props (and they certainly deserve them) the truth is that the people who make this board what it is are the great members that we have - you guys are the ones who answer a lot of the newbie questions, come up with new wways of doing things, and keep a professional and helpful attitude, even when kidding around.

With all of the fantastic growth we have had and the easy possiblity that we may double in size again in 2003 with the new changes coming - its you guys that we, the Mods and Admins are counting on to keep this a great place to learn and hang out.

thanks to our members!

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    What do you guys say you all just thank me and talk about how great I am? That would be super, thanks a lot.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

wow i could go one all night(but that's another story,haha)

seriously though, i consider all you guys like extended family. the mods are top notch. the admins are amzing for all the work they do to give us a home.and who could forget the dysfunctional family members known as the ar members!!!you guys and girls always keep me cracking up. sometimesi bust balls on here , but it's only because i can take a joke right back.i would never intentionally hurt anyones feelings when i goof around.i hope you all know that. i think the great part ofthis board is all the personality it has and that's a credit to all of you, my friends.no i'm not on any clomid, i'm just a pussy,hahahaha

thanks for making the board great.all of you!!!!!

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I would like the thank AR as a whole and all its members, from juniors to supermods. And the admins and those people we don't know about that keep this place up and running. Without it I wouldn't know what to do with my free time.

I have meet so many people, some in person some I just keep in touch with via PM's and e-mails. Some in which it is just a matter of time before we do hook up. But what I am trying to say is that there are a bunch of great guys/gals here. And like Partyboy said you are part of my extended family as well. Hopefully one day we can have a huge AR gathering.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    Thanx fellas for the complements on the thread, it does mean a big deal to me. Like i had once said before, work, gym and girlf are all tying me up and im only on 1/2 as much as id like to be; BUT you guys rock!

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member

Sounds like AR's version of the Oscar's...

Ok my turn..."First off, I would like to thank the almighty father upstairs. I would also like to give thanks to my parents for giving me good genetics, I would like to thank my supplier, my trainer, and most importantly I would like to thank all of you...the members of AR...for standing by me through thick and thin."

But on a more serious note I'm feeling the love here...I want to take this opportunity to commend our admins and mods on the good job they have done

just to everyone, thank you for making this a board that has a sense of family, that really is important. reflect on that for a little bit...

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    I'm am not going to hame names here, because there are to many to name, it would be impossibe for me to write.

I have to thank all you bros and bras. This board gave me alot of informationg about , training, diet and even helped me somehowe with myself. This board is like a second home to me, I registered last summer and was gone, then came back in january and I must say I dont know how I couldve done without it. If there is some sort of an issue you bros seem to help all the time. I appreciate it and thank all of you for sticking together and making it feel like a big brotherhood community, without criticizing a person by his looks, race or religion.

Big-G- I thought you will be gone after al of the latest arguments on the bnoard, but you came back and i must say hell ofa thread, I shows what type of person you are. Props.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Warriors coments on Internet message board on AAS

The best members in AAS forums are the ones that do not simply regergetate information from posts without doing research on the topic first. Leading to useless information getting passed around over and over...

The members I appreciate the most on Anabolic Review are the ones that search for truth and understanding by going a little in depth and digging up good information to share with others. This atmosphere will AR members the smartest on the Internet... and subsiquently - the biggest!

Soooo... everyone keep the good questions, comments and replies coming so everyone can keep stepping forward in regards to safe use of Rx athletic supplents while staying safe...

Props to Mmaximus, BigGreen, Rickson, Painintheazz (doing a terrific job on diet and sups BTW), SwoleCat, usualsuspect, _nj, OGPackin, Doc M, solidj55, YungWun, ... all those with medical degrees, the advanced athletes, coaches and the many others that spend time on AR posting informative info and interesting topics! We have a quality crew here...

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I have to say it.....great job guys. Since joing this board I've learned a great deal and in return try to help others with what I've learned. I personally don't get to spend much time on here but thankfully we just bought a computer at home and will soon be getting the internet. This place for me is a home away from home. Each day I enjoy logging on and talking with each of you. Keep up the great work, adm's, mods, vets, senoirs, members, and even the newbies.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I have to give props to Warrior (not doing this because he gave me some) but because he was really helpful when I first joined the board. He always gave me good advice in my PM's and refered me to some good books to read up on. Thanks again bro for helping me further my knowledge.

Pain

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    1st....I hate this board because I have to goto AR anonymous! I read and read and read and I can't wait to read more...
    I want to thank God, My Parents and the bottle of Veno or Dego Red! I'd like to thank the Mods because being the referee and a parent is tough!, also to some great guys with great knowledge...also because you share what you learned the hard way! Also, Yahoo for whom I wouldn't have found this KICK ASS BOARD without! I know I go to a gym where there is no anabro's and I have to find out on my own and there is NO other place on the net where you can get good info with out getting ripped (except if your a moron posting a "I'm 17 can I stack anavar /dbol /winny" type thread. It's a credit to the foundation and the building blocks!
    TOO MANY NAMES TO LIST! Thanks bro's!

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    theres alot of helpful people on this board...iron4life, bigN, rickson, iron fist, nj_ , Warrior even though he forgot to mention me in his post....iron master, pheedno, Mmaximius, Xbiker, all you guys are top notch knowlegable bro's...theres many others but i dont want to write out everyones name...

i have also made alot of friends on this board, i just wanted to say thanks for your friendship to some of the members who i talk to on a regular basis...., OG packin, BigN, rich 8888, Doc M, , monster cojones, shredz, dan steelman, you guys have been the nicest to me...and i want to say thanks....your all good stand up bros...and i value your frinedships....

and finally the most friendliest, nicest, most knowlegable and best looking member on this board is Madmax..j/k...

RayL is offline Associate Member
    Thanks to all you guys for not flaming newbies like me when we ask questions that are probably common knowledge to most of the people here

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    My compliments go out to All Sports Nutrition for sponsoring the board

Second I would like to give a BIG THANK YOU to PETE235 (I owe this bro a great deal)

Third I would like to make a shout out to CYCLEON, IRON GAME, EXCESS, BIG BOY, Dr. EVIL for putting forward sharing thier immesne knowledge as well as EVERYONE on this board.

Finally I would like you BIG-G for making this thread possible.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by Madmax
    theres alot of helpful people on this board...iron4life, bigN, rickson, iron fist, nj_ , Warrior even though he forgot to mention me in his post....iron master, pheedno, Mmaximius, Xbiker, all you guys are top notch knowlegable bro's...theres many others but i dont want to write out everyones name...
    I agree with those usernames as well brother - there are a lot of people and I just wanted to start throwing some names out for some AR honors Of course you are high on the list too! There are many others of you I can't remember your usernames - but you know who you are...

djdjdjddjon, BigTexan, Big Rush, Sicilian30... it goes on...

And the back bone are the new junior members that sign up everyday that evolve to seniors then vets and mods by asking questions to learn and sharing knowledge on what they find out on there own...

roch is offline Member
    I want to thank those of you who actually respond to pm's. without that I would be lost. awesome board and a good thread to get us off of the flame thread. kudos big-g.

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member

I would like to thank all of you for not recognizing my contributions...I swear there are some around here

But really props to the brothers who frequent AR you all do a great job with your little niche' around here..

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    A big shout out to all the old school bros here who made A/R what it is today...

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    First a compliment to Big G for starting a nice thread.

This board is a great place, been here long long time Sad to see we have lost some guyz over the years, but being a member for over a year and a half, this place has really become a community, an online family, a home away from home (even though I'm always home when I'm on AR)

Thanks to all the MODS for doing a great job with the board and putting in endless hours to monitor. Thanks to the VETS for all their help with questions. Thanks to the "source" button for Senior Members which always helped me find a good source when I needed one on time

And thanks to all the members (you know who you are) for making AR fun and exciting and wanting me to be here

FireFighter is offline Associate Member
    I'd like to thank and give complements to everyone on this board. Props to Big-G for starting this thred!
    I also wanna give props to Painintheazz and Shredz. Both of those guys have helped me out alot! So a big shout out to them.
    I would also like to thank 01dragonslayer and ironforlife... Thanks for everything bro's!!!

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I guess I'll chime in.....big props to Pheedno, Pete235, Sicilian, Warrior, Madmax, Rickson for being very helpful with whatever I had questions about.

I've also met alot of cool bro's on here...BigT, Jarrett, Pheedno almost.....this board ROCKS!

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    I should have put you on mine major! you've helped and I'm very thank ful for your help! Also, I think you have the best thread on the board with your diary. GReat Job! and thanks!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    BIG BUMP FOR THIS THREAD!! my props go out to big-g!! very nice bro, quite a big turn around for you my friend!! I am glad you stuck around and are here to learn and teach.

To many people to list so I will thank the board for all it has been, all the info, the friends/family, the place I call a home. Glad to be part of such a great board with a bunch of guys and girls who have helped me through the times.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

peam is offline Suspended
    I would just like to think tolinka for his avatar because that girl is hot... even though she looks evil

Originally posted by peam
    I would just like to think tolinka for his avatar because that girl is hot... even though she looks evil

you like pictures of hot girls?

peam is offline Suspended
    ummmm yes... it gives me motivation? either that or I can just admire a beautiful body no matter if it's male or female

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    to the top.

Im going to give a shuot out to RICKSON. Ive learned a whole heap from reading this guy. thanks bro

peace

ps. good thread big -g and thank you for your compliments in 'string theory' it made me happy

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    I would have to complement myself for all the things I have done for me I am the man

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    But really shout out to djdjdjddjon, BigTexan, Big Rush, Sicilian30,maximius, Xbiker, Pete235, Warrior, Madmax, CYCLEON, painintheazz the makers of AR

Thread Information