12 70.59%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: shooting cum

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I thought only i was allowed to make threads like this

supersize me is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    When I tried Zoloft and Paxil, which are SSRi's my dick didn't even work.
    Paxil has been prescribed in low doses for premature ejaculation. It was a secondary effect the noticed in trials. When I took it I realized could legitimately fvck for hours at a time. It took a concerted effort to ever get off. Not gonna lie, the shit got old.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    lol... love this thread!

great advice here! ...dont fret too much about load size and distance ~ altho it can be seriously hott, its not a deal braker for any chix that I know of.

ummm side note: have you checked out celery? supposed to naturaly increase loads sum and nutralizes most of the acidity taste (esp when eating lotts a meat/protein , can get yuk tasting for us gals)

Vettester is offline Banned
    Anyone who is on HRT needs to look at HCG . The LH analog makes a HUGE difference to testicles that are suppressed of LH & FSH from the HPTA. Before HCG, it was one, maybe two little bursts; possibly a teaspoon's worth. Added HCG two years ago to my regiment, and now the contractions hit 6,7 or 8 times, sometimes going 5 feet out or better. It used to be a quick cleanup, now it's just a mess.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I think i'm gunna throw up.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
    Anyone who is on HRT needs to look at HCG. The LH analog makes a HUGE difference to testicles that are suppressed of LH & FSH from the HPTA. Before HCG, it was one, maybe two little bursts; possibly a teaspoon's worth. Added HCG two years ago to my regiment, and now the contractions hit 6,7 or 8 times, sometimes going 5 feet out or better. It used to be a quick cleanup, now it's just a mess.
    You need to do what I do..Its called a happy sock. No mess.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by supersize me View Post
    Paxil has been prescribed in low doses for premature ejaculation. It was a secondary effect the noticed in trials. When I took it I realized could legitimately fvck for hours at a time. It took a concerted effort to ever get off. Not gonna lie, the shit got old.
    When I was in middle school, my parents thought I had ADD so they took me to see doctor that ended up putting me on Ritalin and Paxil. After a couple weeks of taking it, it would take like 3 hours to successfully beat the bishop. I stopped that shit immediately. Got the worst headaches of my life when stopped the Paxil. Everytime I moved my eyes, it felt like i was getting shocked in my head.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    You need to do what I do..Its called a happy sock. No mess.
    The same sock you wrote "slfmade" on?

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    The same sock you wrote "slfmade" on?
    Yes that one works really well!!

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    Waite a minute...i can't see my screen. (hold on...Let me get my squeegee...Ok that's better)

WTF ? ? ?

LOL...what a post.

Ok...lets see. At 25 yrs of age...i was in college...bangin everything that moved. I don't remember how far i shot...but it was a pretty long stream (now that you mention it). But many yrs later...its quite a bit shorter (the stream...not my Johnson).

Its based on the strength of the prostate (at least that's what my Dr. Told me....believe it or not i had a similar conversation with him). AS you get older...the prostate weakens...and your ability to HURL a Quart of Jizz...accross the room....(and all over your room-mates arm....while he's sleeping) deminishes.

Alas...one of the travails of growing older (sigh).

However, Anti's will DEFINATELY affect your sex drive and of course your ability to produce sperm. If you drop the dope...see if your load amps up.

I notice that i SPOUT off more...if i haven't cum for a few days (but that's rare....got a horny GF...thank God).

Otherwise, my computer screen would have a Milky hue like your's!

Quote Originally Posted by glacierlakes View Post
    I used to be able to squirt cum across the room. Seriously, if shooting cum was an Olympic sport, I would take home the Gold each time. I didn't do anything out of the ordinary, not even kegel exercises; it's just how it was. My dick is pretty average but the grand finale has always set me apart from the competition. In fact, I would always talk it up (the finale) and have received many a hand/blow job as a result. Curiosity killed the cat, and all that. But now it just dribbles out and the sensation is not there like it used to be.

A little background:

A couple of years ago (at 25) I experienced a pretty significant loss in my life and started taking an antidepressant (Effexor) to elevate my mood and decrease anxiety. (And it wasn't very effective at doing either, so after 12 months of daily use I am now tapering off--talk about pure hell...brain zaps.) For years I would run on the treadmill or go crazy on the elliptical for 45 - 60 minutes at a time, seven days a week, but have become very irregular with it because I was constantly exhausted, which was/is probably related to depression. Same goes for lifting. And sex. I went from jerking off 2-3x a night (more if I couldn't sleep) and having sex several times a week down to practically a handful of times a year (of each). Sad.

So, what do you think is the culprit? The lack of daily cardio, the antidepressant, or the "use or lose" concept from abstaining from masturbation and sex?

I want my..."talent"... back.

Peace!

Razor is offline Banned
    Dont be confused though, not all Anti's out there will affect your sex drive. Like I said earlier, I am on a couple different meds that do not effect mine at all. Usually only Anti's that are SSRI's affect your libido.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    arginine (3g)
    lysine (3g)
    lecithin granules (5-7g/day)
    Plenty of water..
    optional:
    lycopene
    vit e

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    even after all these years I STILL come across a thread which makes me shake my head..........WOW just WOW

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    never see it

sometimes she tells me wow that was a lot

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    What the hell?
    You must be the guy that posted this a while back, I finally have a name to put with it!!
    This thread turned around and offered some real advice...eventually. But why the hazing first?

Always tired, dropped libido, decreased semen volume and lack of motivation are all real symptoms of something he wants an opinion on from people that talk a lot about these things. Us. Let's not hammer guys.
    Last edited by JohnnyVegas; 02-16-2012 at 12:31 PM.

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    [IMG]http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/20/9e562897364f4b78400a1
    48df51455e9/l.jpg[/IMG]
    what's a little **** between friends.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    This thread turned around and offered some real advice...eventually. But why the hazing first?

Always tired, dropped libido, decreased semen volume and lack of motivation are all real symptoms of something he wants an opinion on from people that talk a lot about these things. Us. Let's not hammer guys.
    Haha yea I jumped the gun, but then ended up helping him the most imo. I hope he gets off the SSRI's all together..

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    [QUOTE=tcw;5902306]Waite a minute...i can't see my screen. (hold on...Let me get my squeegee...Ok that's better)

WTF ? ? ?

LOL...what a post.

Ok...lets see. At 25 yrs of age...i was in college...bangin everything that moved. I don't remember how far i shot...but it was a pretty long stream (now that you mention it). But many yrs later...its quite a bit shorter (the stream...not my Johnson).

Its based on the strength of the prostate (at least that's what my Dr. Told me....believe it or not i had a similar conversation with him). AS you get older...the prostate weakens...and your ability to HURL a Quart of Jizz...accross the room....(and all over your room-mates arm....while he's sleeping) deminishes.

This is an extremely under reported phenomenon. Imagine how many hundreds of college roomies wake up with dcotas, (Dried Cum On The Arm Syndrome) never knowing where it came from always feeling it must have been a wet dream.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Haha yea I jumped the gun, but then ended up helping him the most imo. I hope he gets off the SSRI's all together..
    Your response was great. No doubt.

Man, I hate SSRI's.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    the only part i dont get is you say you talk up you load blowing power to get girls. I couldnt imagine and dont know any girl that would be all impressed where she is going to bang you cause of that. Trust me i've said alot of things to alot of girls and my load was never one of them
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    the only part i dont get is you say you talk up you load blowing power to get girls. I couldnt imagine and dont know any girl that would be all impressed where she is going to bang you cause of that. Trust me i've said alot of things to alot of girls and my load was never one of them
    Care to share any of these things you have been saying to them. I was thinking the same thine what kinda lunatic of an old doll would into that weird shit.

Quote Originally Posted by DCI View Post
    Care to share any of these things you have been saying to them. I was thinking the same thine what kinda lunatic of an old doll would into that weird shit.
    One of the best to start a convo is telling a girl you just moved to the area. Ill ask the cute girl at the clothes store, girl at a bar what ever. "do you mind if ask you something? I just moved here where's good places to go out." No girl is not going to answer, doesnt come across as a pick up so her guard is down. She will tell you where she hangs out and you can kind of tell what she is into, then i just work from there. Works like a charm Also if you are by yourself you dont look bad you just moved there and havent meet many people yet.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    One of the best to start a convo is telling a girl you just moved to the area. Ill ask the cute girl at the clothes store, girl at a bar what ever. "do you mind if ask you something? I just moved here where's good places to go out." No girl is not going to answer, doesnt come across as a pick up so her guard is down. She will tell you where she hangs out and you can kind of tell what she is into, then i just work from there. Works like a charm Also if you are by yourself you dont look bad you just moved there and havent meet many people yet.
    Have to say that's a nice way of being a pervert Good work man.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    My best pickup line: "I shoot ropes."
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    My best pickup line: "I shoot ropes."
    Do they call you spider man

I could just imagine being on a 1st or 2nd date and tellin a girl I shoot monster loads..... like wth?

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Size, stamina, and creative use of the tongue, not to mention creative use of words like deep, wide, long, and continuous would get you farther along than load power...lol

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    lol... love this thread!

great advice here! ...dont fret too much about load size and distance ~ altho it can be seriously hott, its not a deal braker for any chix that I know of.

ummm side note: have you checked out celery? supposed to naturaly increase loads sum and nutralizes most of the acidity taste (esp when eating lotts a meat/protein , can get yuk tasting for us gals)
    I know what u talking abt I got asked,,,,,what did you eat right after you know what

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian;5***038
    I know what u talking abt I got asked,,,,,what did you eat right after you know what
    ^ lol
    your wife have sim issues with you? lol Attachment 120363

I get grossed out by people that dont have great oral hygene and I take care of my teeth/mouth, so I always have water and whitening sugar free gum by the bed... have a habbit of popping in a piece after the dirty deed and drinking some water

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian;5***038
    I know what u talking abt I got asked,,,,, how it tasted and it was horrible!
    ^^^^ Fixed

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Razor is offline Banned
    I have not taken the poll but I wonder how many people have.

glacierlakes is offline Banned
    Perhaps since I'm lacking an 8 inch cock, nature made me a shooter instead. Shit. Now I've got nothin'. Fack.

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va;5***033
    Size, stamina, and creative use of the tongue, not to mention creative use of words like deep, wide, long, and continuous would get you farther along than load power...lol

double post.

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    bah aahaha!

Yeah...well you never roomed with me! At my school...my room-mates were all sharing snapper. Its the American Way and rights to passing into manhood.

I could go into detail but...you get the idea. Besides....it was on point to the OP.

;-)

[QUOTE=Shol'va;5902785]
    Quote Originally Posted by tcw View Post
    Waite a minute...i can't see my screen. (hold on...Let me get my squeegee...Ok that's better)

WTF ? ? ?

LOL...what a post.

This is an extremely under reported phenomenon. Imagine how many hundreds of college roomies wake up with dcotas, (Dried Cum On The Arm Syndrome) never knowing where it came from always feeling it must have been a wet dream.
    Last edited by tcw; 02-16-2012 at 06:14 PM.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Guys their has been way to many threads trashing up this forum, and this is public enemy thread #1

Chill out, man. It's really not that big 'a deal. peace.

Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley;5***662
    Guys their has been way to many threads trashing up this forum, and this is public enemy thread #1

Wow. I just hit the headboard. Haven't done that in like two years. That's awesome. I guess all of that aggression from yesterday really seemed to fix things. Problem solved.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Interesting. I read the whole thread and some of his others and cant see a reason for him getting banned. I'm guessing it turns out it/he really was a fake and his IP got found out, ex member?

Razor is offline Banned
    Guess Ya never know, I tried to help him, another one bites the dust.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information