Thread: GO Leafs GO!!!

Terinox is offline The One & Only

GO Leafs GO!!!

As ALL of you know (most likely) the play-offs have started. And yes, I don't really like the fact that now that the weather is all hot, they are only beginning the playoffs, but NONE the less, I LOVE hockey, and I love the NHL. It's been a fun season.

Although MY team is Montreal, they unfortunatly did NOT make the playoffs this year, and so, as a result, i'm going for my #2 team, which is Toronto!

They played last night against Philly, and it was a GREAT game! Very exciting, and they did a great job of beating Philly in their own town!!!

I know most of the members are American, but the Canadians have had an exception year this year (Vancouver, Edmonton, Ottawa) and even Toronto. Especially when considering there are ONLY 6 Canadian teams, and over TWENTY american teams

Anywho, my vote goes for Toronto, and I think it would be GREAT to see the Stanley Cup back in a Canadian city for once

GO LEAFS GO!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GO Leafs GO!!!-200304094456570-f.jpg  

iceman11111 is offline Junior Member
    Well Leafs took game 1

Will they win game 2?

Can't wait to find out!!!!!!

GO LEAFS GO!

Originally posted by iceman11111
    Well Leafs took game 1

Will they win game 2?

Can't wait to find out!!!!!!

GO LEAFS GO!
    Well unfortunetly they did not Personally I think they played the game very bad, very bad!

They seemed VERY disorganized, their shots were WAY off the net, and their passes were never on stick! Pretty crappy! They really need to get their game together for Mondays game, which they will win, as well as game 4. The series will be 3-1, then Philly will win in philly to make it 3-2, then T.O. will take it in game 6.

BUMP BUMP BUMP

FUCK ME I LOVE HOCKEY!!!

Holy shit, did anyone watch the Edmonton vs Dallas game?! Fucking INTENSE game! Edmonton scores three goals in the third to catch up and win the game 3-2. Canadian teams KICK ASS!!!

Man I can NOT wait till tomorrow night! Toronto VS Philly, and the game is gonna be in the Air Canada Centre! They will win, oh yesssss they will!

Thread Information