steppenwolf is offline Associate Member

how can i find software free in newsgroup's?

like photo shop.
    thank's

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    this question really should only be answered with a PM, if it solicits a response from anyone...

dsitribution or the illicit advertisement of warez and pirated software is against the law and could potentially be a reason for a board to get shut down, especially one of this nature.

think about what you ask before you ask it because this board is meant to provide education on steroids and not a trading post for pirated software. only having 5 posts one can assume you are new to this, so this is not meant to be a flame, merely some advice.

steppenwolf is offline Associate Member
    this is like kazaalite. people tell how to get kazaalite, and software, movie's, video's and song's from it all the time. one guy said it's possible to get it another way. i don't mean warez. i think he meant newsgroup's.
    peace. out.

mammoth is offline Member
    Originally posted by steppenwolf
    this is like kazaalite. people tell how to get kazaalite, and software, movie's, video's and song's from it all the time. one guy said it's possible to get it another way. i don't mean warez. i think he meant newsgroup's.
    peace. out.
    Any software that is a copy of an original is pirated software aka warez. So unless you are getting an original through a newsgroup then you are obtaining warez illegally. I agree with Daem. Being that this board already discusses illlegal steroids , I don't think it is a good idea to add more illegal content to the mix. If you need any help just PM me.

Thread Information