bermich is offline Anabolic Member

The Joe Shmoe lame ass ending waste of two hours of my life SHOW

That ending was the most ANIT climactic ending I have ever seen.
    I wanted to see him sock someone.
    I wanted them to tell him, too bad for you that you didnt win.
    NO MONEY FOR YOU LOSER. Move on.
    Go back to Pitsburg and play your b ball and do your beat box rapping back where it is still the in thing to do. Sorry, but even when beat boxing was in, it was still lame.

After they told him that, Im sure he would have socked someone.
    Maybe Ralph Garmin, the same guy I listen to on KROQ radio station.

Im going to sleep.

BDTR is offline Retired
    After that ending, i really want to beat him up. Seriously joe, check yer tampon cus he's a bitch. He honestly crys more than my girlfriend on the rag.

Seriously I know.
    I would have grabbed the check, sucked on the blondes titties and walked the fuck out. Thanks for the check, Im glad you arent really gay and I knew it was a set up from the beginning.

Next series, they will have "The joe shmoe show who really knows but you dont know he knows show"

It took a year of planning and Joe dont really know ( but he really does know, but the tv viewers dont know he really knows.
    Its all a big plot to trick the tv audience into believing anything we put on tv.
    At the end, just when you thought he was gonna be let in on the whole plot, it turns on you. He tells the cameras that HE TOO IS AN ACTOR. Ha.

How gay would that be? I bet it is already in the works.

BDTR is offline Retired
    No shit man, im really fed up with reality shows, they keep getting worse and worse.

"Please tell me you're really gay!?"

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    im just pissed because they made it seem like the guy goes absolutely fuckign postal, pulls out a pistol and starts picking people off. im talking about the "next week...the dramatic end, the truth,is finally revealed" (or however they narrated it) little audible preview they aired like every commercial break on spike TV leading up 2 the season finally..all you see is a shot of the house slowly panning out, then hear what sounds like gun shots, a guy screaming, shit breaking, the joe schmoe guy shouting in a state of utter hysteria,...like total fucking pandimonium....then it airs and what happens? he cries and hugs everyone, then says he misses his family. seeing that (intentionally ambiguous) preview i expected at least like a nervous breakdown or something...i was thoroughly dissapointed 2 say the least.
    my sentiments exactly bdtr, they just keep getting worse. i mean what the fuck is next???maybe a "little brother" were the cast consists of midgets only.....fuck reality television. i here by boycott any and every reality tv show. aside from tough enough.alright and if that midget idea ever became syndicated, i might tune into that as well.
    thanks,
    tank
    Last edited by thetank; 10-29-2003 at 05:03 AM.

mass junkie is offline banned
    I dont know whats worst.....The show...or you guys for watching it....

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Hey it's okay they watched it......it was on SPIKE TV...the Mens Channel!!

Danielle is offline Female Member
    i didn't know people actually watch these stupid reality shows.......... .damn theres wayyyy too many of them
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    I know man. Me and Brian waited two long weeks to watch the final show. We were pumped. It was the biggest letdown ever. We felt cheated. I really wanted him to be an actor too and shock everyone else. Now that would have been a show worth watching.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I don't know about anyone else but I get a kick out of watching joe millionaire. Just knowing these dumb ass chicks are in it for the money while getting made fun of the world over is entertainning to me. I think joe millionaire is one of the better ones even though it is similar to the bachleor it still hilarious watching money grubbers get nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Its like an infomercial. You get stuck watching it because you wanna see how much more crappy the product can actually get. You wanna see how creative someone could get in trying to convince the average homeowner into buying an absolute piece of crap for 19 95 that costs like a dollar to make.

For instance. My girlfriend and her mom were laughing at me cause they walked in on me while I was laying on my stomache watching this GOD AWEFULL infomercial.
    If you havent seen it you have to. Its a plastic stick with a rubber bungee attatched to both ends. NOW, the great thing is, you can work out, while sitting down watching tv. You actually burn fat while sitting your fat ass down on the couch watching OPRA. You will lose UP TO 6 inches in 2 weeks.
    Now that my friends is awesome.
    I couldnt believe someone paid 100 k to make this damn commercial BUT it sucked me in. I actually watched 20 minutes of it cause it SUCKED SO BAD and I had to see how much worse it could get.

PLUS. JOE SHMOE showed some nice tittie shots every episode. MOLLY is a silicone goddess. God blessed her breast implant doctor. If she was an actual virgin, I would be her TV stalker

new one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Joe Shmoe lame ass ending waste of two hours of my life SHOW-joeaids.jpg  

another one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Joe Shmoe lame ass ending waste of two hours of my life SHOW-hobo.jpg  

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    50%Natural, we are talking about Joe Schmoe on Spike TV, not Joe Millionaire on Fox.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Lol.

MR ARMAGEDON is offline Junior Member
    defeinetly a big let down. mat dumb ass gould is cries like a girl over everything. he was there for a week how could he be so attached to these actors. and he never had a shot with the blond.

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    yeah that was bullshit, make sure and watch the first 15 minutes wtf for??? joe took it up the shitter

Thread Information