Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

I wonder if drugs hurt your brain

I'm sure I'm still as sharp as a whip...even though whips aren't overly sharp to begin with. I just walk right into them don't I? I pretty much set myself up for a verbal ass-kicking, and rather then hit backspace, I point out my own stupidity to you and pretty much ask you to put me out of my misery. That's pretty much the magnitude of my genius. Anyways, yeah, drugs good, brain bad. I'm not mentally retarded or anything I swear.

I wish my penis were also a lighter. How much would that rule? Some hot bitch coming up to you and asking for a light, only to be greeted by my over-sized member being held up to her face. I would proceed to expel fire from my urethra, thus lighting her cigarette as well as her proverbial inner fire of lust, all in one swift, decisive action. I'm a weird kid aren't I?

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    where do you come up with these thoughts??? oh wait are you smoking nathan ??

Originally posted by jarrett
    No, I'm totally sober. I'm just always a little off I guess. Good imagination matbe? I dunno, you tell me.

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    oh gawd the drugs have gone to your brain.. looks like we are gunna have to proceed with the labatame

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i definitely agree about the penis as a lighter being sweet...of course less endowed dudes would hate it, but those of us fortunate enough to be well hung would definitely make out pretty well

however imagine the pencilneck 5'2 95 pound guy whipping out the shlong-lighter and having a member like ron jeremy...the playing field would be more even for guys like him competing with those of us who are chiseled and great in stature...'twoud be a double edged sword.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i nwoujld harw itr. im irish, irish curse, t sucks. but i get aslot mof use otoutnof it anyway./

Originally posted by monstercojones
    i nwoujld harw itr. im irish, irish curse, t sucks. but i get aslot mof use otoutnof it anyway./
    Gotcha. Yiu and I should really get together and come up with a new language we can easily implement while messed up. It'll be good I promise.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Originally posted by jarrett
    Nathan is one of those truly rare individuals whose ramblings are actually less coherant when he is sober than not

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    drugs dont hurt your brain. im as sharp as a the noodle in my doodle!

Originally posted by symatech
    drugs dont hurt your brain. im as sharp as a the noodle in my doodle!
    Good answer.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Originally posted by Nathan

Gotcha. Yiu and I should really get together and come up with a new language we can easily implement while messed up. It'll be good I promise.

yea dude, sounds good. PM me your screen name for AIM.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    I'm sure I'm still as sharp as a whip...even though whips aren't overly sharp to begin with. I just walk right into them don't I? I pretty much set myself up for a verbal ass-kicking, and rather then hit backspace, I point out my own stupidity to you and pretty much ask you to put me out of my misery. That's pretty much the magnitude of my genius. Anyways, yeah, drugs good, brain bad. I'm not mentally retarded or anything I swear.

I wish my penis were also a lighter. How much would that rule? Some hot bitch coming up to you and asking for a light, only to be greeted by my over-sized member being held up to her face. I would proceed to expel fire from my urethra, thus lighting her cigarette as well as her proverbial inner fire of lust, all in one swift, decisive action. I'm a weird kid aren't I?

This guys my hero

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I think with that last post, you already answered your own question!!!!

cb25 is offline Banned
    I swear, the highlight of my day...reading nathan's posts...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Nathan is the MAN!!!! (though a strange one)

Thread Information