partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

Do You Know These People?

ok, one of the gyms i workout at is like one of those fitness puss gyms.well since i have been there i have made a few friends there.only problem is i never see them!!!!!they come one day and don't come back for like two months??
    well, when i see this fucking 25 pound dumbbell curling, strap wearing, weight belt on the lat pulldown losers, they always feel compelled to tell you why they haven't been at the gym!

"you see, i tore my pec (BULLSHIT), oh my rotator cuff was torn (YOU SHITBAG FUCKFACE LIAR!), well, i slipped 17 discs in my back (YOUSON OF A WHORE COCKSMOKING BULLSHITTER!!)"

"my dog ate my balls and i'm a pussy(BINGO WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!TELL THIS DOUCHE WHAT HE'S WON!!!!!)"

WHY IS IT THAT PEOPLE CAN'T JUST SAY, "LOOK, I'M A PIECE OF SHIT WITH NO SELF RESPECT FOR MY APPEARANCE.MY WIFE/GF LOVES ME FOR THE UNACCEPTABLE SHELL OF A MAN THAT I AM."

WHY??!!!WHY GOD DAMNIT!!!!!!I DON'T CARE THAT YOU LOOK LIKE AN ANOREXIC CRACKHEAD W/ THE HIV!!!!JUST FUCKING STOP LYING TO ME!!!!!!!!!

oh i just got back from the gym

see, you may hate partyboy,but at least i don't bullshit.100% honesty whether you like it or not!
    Last edited by partyboynyc; 04-13-2003 at 03:19 PM.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i hate it when people make up obvioulsy fake excuses for not going to the gym. i respect the honest bros alot more. one of my friends goes to the gym for three weeks ED then stops for a month. he doesnt lie about why he does it, hes just a huge pothead and cant motivate himself. i respect that alot more than "o yea, my wife got the spilled water in the bathroom so i slipped and fell on my boner, so i couldnt lift for the past 2 months."

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    I also go to a fitness puss gym seems when ever I workout the people that say are going to be there and help spot never show up due to injury (bull shit they are pussys and dont take pride in there body they would rather be small and weak but screw it I guess I have to workout by myself for now till I can get a true gym hardcore weightlifting genetic freak guy to work out with)

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    my only excuse for not working out is getting laid!

Thread Information