Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: piercings

peam is offline Suspended

piercings

I already posted something about this in the women's forum but nobody seems to ever respond over there.

So here's the deal... I've been wanting to get something pierced but I don't know where. Something on my face or maybe something more on my ears. I was just wondering if any of you have any preferences as to where you like to see women pierced.... or any good/bad experiences with piercings you have had in different areas.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

actually

if i liked a girl with piercing all over her face, i'd stuff her head in a tackle box!piercing are so 90's.don't do it.that "look at me, i'm wacky with all my shiny shit in my face" stuff needs to be stopped.

pierce your ears like other pretty girls do.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Anything but the belly button, everyone has that now. A pierced nipple is always freaky.

Partyboy... I don't have any piercings right now... I mean... I have one hole in each of my ears like the pretty girls do as you said but... yeah... you don't even think one looks good? and if you think I should get my ears what part of my ear?

just pierce lobes

and make your bf by you a nice pair of diamond earings. classy

just one hole in each ear?.... that's what I've got already and I've already got the diamonds too

well then

you're all set kiddo,hahaha

::sigh:: okay I could use some bigger diamonds though partyboy... wanna take me shopping?

next time your in ny

look me up,haha

oh yeah... and I'm sure your real name is partyboynyc.... that'll be easy to find in the white pages

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I agree with Party on this one. Peircings just don't do it for me like they used to years ago. You can't go wrong with your ears pierced, but you have that already. What I do like other then the ears done is a small diamond in the nose, it looks great but not on everyone. That is it. The belly button is old school now so don't go with that.

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    It depends what you like...for me, I just like one in each ear just like the other said. Nothing turns me on more then a classy, attractive girl. The bellybutton rings are so prone to infection/rejection, why bother? And tongue rings, clit rings etc are just grose, not to mention all the other health problems involved. Ok Ok, enough on the health aspect, but seriously, I recommed you stick to a class, respectable look. jmo, I am sure many guys out there like tongue rings and all the others, I guess it just depends on the guy...

yeah... I was thinking just to not pierce anything because piercings don't really fit with my personality... I'm a good girl... don't really want to make myself look any less wholesome Just was thinking about a change, I could always take it out of if didn't like it and wanted to know what you guys thought... so... thanks so far guys...

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I'm a one peirced nipple kinda guy. You still look classy and nobody knows you have it. But then its a nice little suprise for that someone special or that lucky random guy. j/k
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

I think nipples would be sexy.... hmmmm don't think I'd ever be able to stand the pain though.

The Butcher is offline Member
    I have a funny pierced nipple story. Well, it was funny to me in hindsight, but the humor might not transfer here. But, here is the short of the long:

I started seeing a girl awhile ago, and we got to fooling around one night. I started my way up under her shirt and was feeling around a bit. When i got to her nipple I found her piercing. Mind you, we had only been going out for a week or so, and I had not seen her without a shirt on at this point. Also, I had never been with woman with a pierced nipple. So, when I found her piercing, I was a bit... surprised. I had no idea what in the hell it was. I thought "this chick has got three nipples!!!!"(she had a small barbell through her nipple and the balls on each end of it felt like nipples). I was a bit freaked, but I was trying to keep my composure so I non-chalantly just moved my hand back out from under her shirt. We continued to kiss for a couple of minutes, until she stopped and said "What, you don't like nipple piercings?" All cool like, I said "No, I like them. I was just getting a cramp in my hand from having it at a wierd angle." She never caught on to the fact that I thought she had three nipples, but needless to say, I was terribly relieved that she did indeed have normal nipples. I never told her that story, but I laugh to myself everytime I think about my first pierced nipple encounter.

So, like Gixxerboy said, it can be a "surprise". But I don't think my surprise was quite what gixxerboy was talking about! So, if you do get your nipple pierced, please explain to any new "friends" that you have a piercing, not 3 nipples. Unless of course you do have 3 nipples, and then I feel like a schmuck.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    tattoos are always good if they're in a tasteful place and looh hot, beautiful or adorable.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member

Re: actually

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    if i liked a girl with piercing all over her face, i'd stuff her head in a tackle box!piercing are so 90's.don't do it.that "look at me, i'm wacky with all my shiny shit in my face" stuff needs to be stopped.

pierce your ears like other pretty girls do.

That is very true!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey peam, i think a chick with a piercing under her lip is sexy. And a nipple pierced is pretty sexy also. I had my tongue pierced once. Didnt really hurt. Just a pain when it swells up and u cant eat or drink anything.

OG

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    i've only got piercings in my ears (9 to be exact) but it's the bodyart that i really love

OG.... I'm glad you think that because that's the place I was thinking of getting one... under my lip.... You're the only guy I know who has said they like it though. Everyone else told me it looks like a zit but how can I diamond look like zit? oh well I don't know!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by peam
    OG.... I'm glad you think that because that's the place I was thinking of getting one... under my lip.... You're the only guy I know who has said they like it though. Everyone else told me it looks like a zit but how can I diamond look like zit? oh well I don't know!
    Ohhh no i think its sexy. Even more so then a belly button pierced. Let me, us know what u finally choose. I have 4 tats myself. Theres only two places on a woman i like tats. Thats on the small of her back and if she has long hair behind her neck. Not a fan anywhere else.

OG

Wake Chick is offline Female Member
    I have 3 holes in each ear, and use to have my tongue but I took that out after a couple months... I have to disagree with you guys on the belly button ring, eventhough so many girls have it, I think it looks soo sexy on a flat stomach with a little diamond or jewel. I've had mine for 3 years now and I love it, and it's never been infected. Go for that!!
    Wake chicks- We make your boat look good.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I have my eyebrow pierced and have had it for like 6 years now. No problems. It's fun to play with and plus, when my hands are full, I can suspend things from it for good measure. I've been told it suits me well on account of my boyish good looks you understand.

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    Originally posted by peam
    Those can seriously hurt your jaw structure...I strongly discourage it.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I for one have my tongue done an will say I like a girls tongue peirced as well. NOw on a woman it all depends on your attitude and looks n what will look good on you, personlly I like the belly button done, tongue, nose, eye brow, and even under the lower lip. Hell even the clitoris being peirced is fun to play with. Me pesonally (if my job would allow it) woud like to get my ears re-peirced(they closed up). My eyebrow, and under the lower lip. I'm not sure on nipple rings but have considered it. I was even offered by a lady I know who does peircings to get my johnson peirced for free. I had to decline on that one.

well I won't go overboard because I'm only going to get one... I really don't like tattoos at all.... I think they're trashy on some people and I have a feeling that it would just make me look waaaay less wholesome and I'd like to keep my sweet innocent look... which kind of contradicts me wanting to get a piercing but I think I'd look good with all of them... you know how some people just can't pull off a nose ring ... I could pull off eyebrow.. nose.. under the lip...belly button.... My body type would definitly look sexy with a belly button ring.... hmmmm I just need some more opinions on what you guys think is sexy since I won't be the one looking at myself all of time

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't over due it girl...I like Wake Chics idea....belly button piercings are very sexy on a flat stomach....expecially when they are wearing a cropped shirt or bikini top...or of course nothing

A surfer chiuc with her belly button poieced....would be very nice!

I'm not looking for something to make me sexier. I know what sex appeal is about.... thanks though.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I have to stick with the nipple or belly button. Both you can hide if you want to. Like you said you want to look classy and inocent. Im not a fan of nose ring but it does look good on some. And a big no to under the lower lip. Just because its a diamond doesnt make it classy.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Phatsac is offline New Member

piercing

Well i think on woman gettin the belly button pierced is dead fooking sexy specially they have all kinds of different jewelry out there that displays the person you are. Nipples are great on woman too, even the straight barbells are sexy and they heal the fastest. Actually on most piercings the barbell tends to heal faster so you know. The pain on the nipples is not that bad i have them done. Eyebrow rings are nice depending what kind on how you look. Some people dont always look good in them. I have my eyebrow pierced as well. The last one i like on woman are called Marilyn's. That is above the upper lip and they put small diamonds or other small jewelry in there. Depending on your features it can bring out your smile and look very Sassy.
    Peace Love Peanut Butter

BimBamBoom is offline Associate Member
    I have my eyebrow done myself. I like that piercing on girls but only when its a real small barbell and if her eybrows are nice and arched. A girls eyes and if she has good expression in her eyebrows makes her real sexy to me.

b18razr is offline Junior Member
    I have plugs in my ears and you should get a piercing like where cindy crawford has a mole on your upper lip like thing, a little chrome piece right there is hot, JMO

woah.... I'm not even going to get anything pierced... and I never did... this thread is old

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    I have had my lip, tounge, ears, and eyebrow done twice. For you i would say try your tragus, thats pretty cute...its the little thing rigth in your ear that sticks out, its pretty caritlaginous. Lip is very very sexy and so is your tounge......Just thought id dig up an old thread.

New GearGuy is offline Associate Member
    It's all good! Any piercing head to toe, very sexy !! Tats are good too, lower back is ver sexy. I knew a girl who had her uhhhhh lower navel area shaved and had a tattoo there with a four leaf clover that said "lucky you" on it . God I miss that errr uhh her ,yea her .

AbsolutelyLethal is offline Associate Member
    I hate this one...It looks so fuckin retarded and every guy and girl in college gets one....

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I've got a 6 gauge in my left ear. I have thought about getting my nips done, but they are way to sensitive as they are, can't imagine what they would be like pierced.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    2 years ago i piereced my own nipple. It was cool for a while, then the ball fell off in my sleep, i lost it, and it got infected before i could get replacement jewlry. If i had the balls to go through the pain a second time i would, but it hurt like hell.

Also, immediately after i got the ring through I put a flesh colored band aid on and smoked weed with my friends. A while later, i lifted my shirt to check on it, and totally freaked out for like 1.2 seconds because i saw the bandaid (which looked like skin) and thought my nipple had fallen off.

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    On a woman: a tongue ring is always nice, for certain reasons

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information