Thread: Girl Question

FireFighter is offline Associate Member

Unhappy Girl Question

Hey people,

Ok im in a fucked up sitiuation. but long story Short. I have a girlfriend now and My Ex wants to get back together with me. I mean my Ex was the girl I loved and I still have really strong feelings for her. But i also really like the girl Im with.. Im soooo confused with shit right now its not even funny.. anyones 2 cents would be great! Thanks

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Why does your ex want youback??? You don't want her trying to F-you up bro! Make sure she has good intentions and it's not because she's lonely or something. If you love the new girl, maybe you need to weigh your love her. But 1st see what's up with the ex! Last thing you want is some chick F-n you up man! Don't forget the most evil and vendictive people in the world are of the opposite sex! Good luck!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    well bro that is a tricky situation. I would say do what's in your heart. But then again there are exceptions to this. For instance, if your ex is not a faithfull person or if the reason you two broke up in the first place has a high chance of occuring again then Id stay with the girl you are with now. Women can really fuck with our heads, my advice is to use yours! If you really like the girl you are with now and she really likes you understand that she will be hurt. theres lots of factors to take into account. i know this isnt much help but I thought id post anyways

good luck to you bro, you deserve the best!

peace

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I would like to suggest juggling them both until it all blows up in your face. Failing that plan, try not wearing nothing but crotchless pants from here on out. That should divert their attention from the other girl for at least long enough for you to formulate another game plan. Let me know how it goes.

MinnieMe is offline Female Member

Lightbulb

I think you should remain single until "YOU" know what you want!......but that's JMO!

Good luck,

M!nn!eMe

I know man... this is all messed up. Its just really hard. I need to go have a talk with the EX. I have been talking to her, but i mean a real face to face talk, and also spend time with her. Just to see if im really feeling this way or if its just hanging onto the past. Thanks for all your help guys.. Im just in a world of fuck up right now!

ValeTudoFighter is offline Junior Member
    Haha LMFAO, as much as I like Nathan's idea, why did you break up with your ex to begin with?

If it was b/c one of you cheated or lied or always fighting or anything like that I would stay with the new girl.

but

If you broke up while every thing was still good and one of you just moved away or went to college or anything like that and you have kept in touch and had feelings for her the whole time you should just think it out and see were you think you will be the happiest.

I was with a chick and we broke up the first way, about fifty times. So I finally met the girl I am with now and when we first started dating my ex wanted to get with me again. I told her to get lost this time and it was the best thing I could have done. That was 3 years ago and I am still with my girl.

Mr.gH is offline Associate Member
    Dude girlfriends just bring ya down. If your ex is once again lookin for some dick, and it sounds like she is, then give it to her. Don't break off your current girl, just explain to her your not ready for such a commited relationship. I've found most girls are jealous as hell by nature, and if either of these 2 ladies your messin with finds out about the other then they will fight to get you. And that my friend may lead to some very enjoyable experiences. Just an opinion, good luck.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by MinnieMe
    I think you should remain single until "YOU" know what you want!......but that's JMO!

Good luck,

M!nn!eMe
    I'll ahve to agree here.

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Nathan's idea sounds good to me.

From what you're saying, It doesnt look like you're too serious about both women. IF you were serious about the current woman, you wouldnt even consider going back to the ex. If you were serious about the ex, you wouldn't have moved on to a new woman....Unless the ex fucked you over so bad that you'll always be screwed in the head in a relationship.....and in this case ALL your future relationships will be handicapped by your ex whims to get dick from you or her desire to fuck with your head.

Do what Nathan says and she what happens. THen go to wearing crotchless panties..womens preferably. That should throw the women of the track when they find out that you're playing them both....

Blah blah blah, you'll still screw things up....Thats what women do to us guys!

L8

99%_FrEaK is offline New Member
    hey man you have to look at this way you guys broke-up before for what ever reason but you still broke up. the new girl you are with if you really like her stay with her. if you let the new girl know that your old girlfriend wants you back she will be really gratefull that you picked her over your old love and that will get you killer brownie points with the new girl. the old girl just wants to fuck up your new found love she cant stand to see you happy i have went though this same problem and i would stay with the new girl i hope this helps you out later bro

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, NEVER look back i say!!

OG

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by OGPackin
    Hey bro, NEVER look back i say!!

OG
    Im with OG. You have moved on, why cant she? Are you that good in bed?

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by palme

Im with OG. You have moved on, why cant she? Are you that good in bed?
    Are you that intrested ???

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I dont wanna argue with you bro, you can take him, i know you like guys with big hoses.

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by palme
    I dont wanna argue with you bro, you can take him, i know you like guys with big hoses.
    One more comment out of you like that, and I will ban you!!!

Haha damn right Im that good in bed... Me and my big hose.. teeheehee..
    Yeah i think im gonna stick with the new girl.. you bros are right man.. It would be cool to see them fight... maybe in bikins and in a tub filled with whipped cream! yum!

peam is offline Suspended
    I didn't read any of the replys... but... firefighter.. my guess would be that she wants you now because she knows you're with a new girl now... and I say fuck her... I know you love or loved her but... you'll get over her. She had her chance and she messed up. That's how I see it.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    i agree with peam,,, stay with this new girl, she hasnt borkoen ur trust or heart at all so shes worth it. Ur x has obviously blown her chances so dont hurt the new chick! My .02

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by peam
    I didn't read any of the replys... but... firefighter.. my guess would be that she wants you now because she knows you're with a new girl now... and I say fuck her... I know you love or loved her but... you'll get over her. She had her chance and she messed up. That's how I see it.
    My words exactly...well not exactly...however I agree with the sexy surfer chic....I think the old gal is jealous of the new and is using the "get back togeather" thing just to break you up. So stay with the new and never look back....it tougher than shit expecially when the ex is the love of your life.....but sometimes we have to go through total pain to get to total happiness....good luck dawg

peam is offline Suspended
    yeah.... it is hard as hell... that's a good way to look at it Butch... you have to go through total pain to get total happiness... I wish life wasn't that way but oh well... what can ya do?

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    same thing happened to me, stay with the new girl.

Thanks guys.. Yeah im gonna stick with the new girl... giddy up! haha

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    Never step in your own shadow bro, move on.

Girls are nothing but trouble, but hey if I had a girl looking like

tolinka I would welcome it.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Originally posted by rxarms
    Never step in your own shadow bro, move on.

Girls are nothing but trouble, but hey if I had a girl looking like

tolinka I would welcome it.
    Damn I wish Tolinka did look like that! Yummmm!

Like the rest said, move on, don't look back, she probably just wants to use you, you would get back together, and then regret it within a year, and be back at square one (and I don't mean Square One the mall in Mississauga (the biggest in all Ontario)).

Move on, you're happy with the girl you're with. She makes you happy, she gives great head just kidding, so live your new life bro, enjoy, and don't look back.

chevy44 is offline Member
    i dont know how u guys are, but when i fall for a girl, that really doesnt like me, i keep trying. and then when she starts liking me, i stop liking her,(its pretty fucked up) but what im trying to say is that we want what we cant have, so if ur thinking about getting w/ ur ex again make sure shes not going thru some fucked up phase (or just being a jealous girl, trying to ruin ur life) but i think it would be good to just sit her down and talk to her, and see what her intentions are!

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    That would be called the chase! Once you get it the thrill is over! Now who's next on my radar...I sufferered throught that for years and I never had a relationship over a month, but I got ALLOT OF A$$$!!!

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member

Good luck,

M!nn!eMe
    well spoken from a woman's stand point.
    Well bro, that is a hard situation. I found myself in that situation this time last year, and went back to my X. Now here it is same time this year, and we are broken up again, (me and my X), the girl I liked, I decided to take a chance and go with my heart, but now I am still alone, because of it.
    I think I would have to ask myself two questions if I were you: Number 1: Why is my X wanting me back? The reason for this question is that everyone wants something they think they can't have. so if your X sees or knows you are with someone else, she may be trying to push you back into a relationship with her, because she is scared she may loose you to someone else.
    Second question I think you should ask is: why did you and your X break up in the first place. The reason for this one, is if there was a reason you guys broke up, (in my case it was because my X was very immature), and well if I would've realized why we broke up in the first place instead of going with my feelings for her, then I would've probally not gotten back into a relationship with her again.
    Either way it is a hard situation. But sometimes it is best if we move on with our lives, even though it is hard. You may be missing out on something with this new one,, but you will never know if you don't give it a chance.

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    let the past stay in the past move on. i'm not saying in all cases, but most of the time it never works out the second time around anyway. if anything you, and the ex could remain friends. besides if it was working out with the 2 of you in the first place you wouldn't be ex's right now.

ITLC is offline Female Member
    I agree with Minnme stay alone till u know what u want.

I like my7169's quote yesterdays gone, live for today, because tomorrow may never happen".

alot of people are afraid of change, so i think your x is afraid to continue moving forward and wants to drag u back with her until she is ready to move on like u have. i think u made the right choice, but make sure u are not using the new girl as a rebound. FOLLOW YOUR HEART

Good luck,

M!nn!eMe

Thread Information