spiketannin is offline Associate Member

goin back to college at 25

so im goin back to college at a sweet university to play baseball and ill be 25. the good thing is i look young like a college student. but the best part about it is im in the best shape and stronger then ive ever been i kinda feel like its cheatin to play baseball since im bigger more muscle mass and stronger then anyone on the team and im a pitcher. i got clocked at 94. in high school i topped out at 90. im extremely excited today i went and met the baseball team and registered for classes and i seen about 5 extremely hot girls im talkin 10s its college i no but it has me excited i just feel i have the upper hand wit expierence and all. anyone out there have a similar expierence. did you mack on girls or did you stay away cuz you were older? ill be stayin on campus so im talkin ill have the full college expierence. note ive already went to a d1 univ before this for football.

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Nope I macked on them HARD, and yes its a huge advantage because. 1. You know wtf you are doing in bed. 2. You can take them out act like a man/gentlemen and order good food/drinks. 3. The freshman/sophs/juniors are suckers for guys who can buy alcohol. Mostly it was the fact that I wasn't one of those bitchy whiny lil puss puffs that think they are the next justin bieber or hipsters with their skin tight jeans. It really is too easy lol.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    and you are old enough to hit their mom's too when you meet them..good times
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

good stuff guys thats all good to no school cant come any sooner.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    A former d1 football player with a dballz av lol. Not making fun of you just kind of unexpected.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    A former d1 football player with a dballz av lol. Not making fun of you just kind of unexpected.
    lol been waitin for sum1 2 say sumn bout that but it was the only pic that went wit my name tan wit spiky hair haha been thinkin bout changin it then i realized its a forum where its the only place i can be freeeeeeeeee

note i have never seen an actual episode of the show

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    I think it's kind of funny you know the characters in DballZ

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    Work those girls man. 25 is great to be in college. Like a free pass.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Im also older and FT in college (a lot older lol 35+) ~ nope, have not macked on any college gals yet

enjoy the ride and CONGRATS!

thanks yall im gettin my pimp hand strong... guess what my first class is yoga hahaha
    Last edited by spiketannin; 05-26-2012 at 12:34 AM.

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    Im also older and FT in college (a lot older lol 35+) ~ nope, have not macked on any college gals yet

enjoy the ride and CONGRATS!
    Damn, that would be so hot!! lol

OP, Dare I ask the important question here, at the risk of spoiling all the fun.....what are you going to college for? Major? Plans? Dreams for life and career? Not that there is anything wrong with your immediate plans of being a ball player and professional macker of college girls.....just wondering what brought you back to school.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    ^^^^ Yeah OP, playing ball and getting chicks is cool and all, that's not why you should go to school. If you make getting a good education your primary goal there, years down the road, you'll be glad you did. You can't play baseball forever.

GetItHot is offline Associate Member
    34 here and going to college. CC sucks. I cant wait to transfer in the fall.

Quote Originally Posted by JD250 View Post
    Damn, that would be so hot!! lol

OP, Dare I ask the important question here, at the risk of spoiling all the fun.....what are you going to college for? Major? Plans? Dreams for life and career? Not that there is anything wrong with your immediate plans of being a ball player and professional macker of college girls.....just wondering what brought you back to school.
    i only need 10 credits its like 2 more classes and ill have my degree in psychology. so pretty much ill just be playn ball and enjoyin life...im thinkin about there law school program tho.

Quote Originally Posted by GetItHot View Post
    34 here and going to college. CC sucks. I cant wait to transfer in the fall.
    good job bro what are you majoring in? are you having any dificulties?

GetItHot is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spiketannin View Post
    good job bro what are you majoring in? are you having any dificulties?
    Computer Science. Im not having that many difficulties with the classes. School is way easier at my age because I'm more disciplined. The worst part is being so much older than everyone else. For me, its just alot more awkward than I would like it to be.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetItHot

Computer Science. Im not having that many difficulties with the classes. School is way easier at my age because I'm more disciplined. The worst part is being so much older than everyone else. For me, its just alot more awkward than I would like it to be.
    Yeah but I bet you're getting twice as much out of the class

abstetic is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Renesis
    Nope I macked on them HARD, and yes its a huge advantage because. 1. You know wtf you are doing in bed. 2. You can take them out act like a man/gentlemen and order good food/drinks. 3. The freshman/sophs/juniors are suckers for guys who can buy alcohol. Mostly it was the fact that I wasn't one of those bitchy whiny lil puss puffs that think they are the next justin bieber or hipsters with their skin tight jeans. It really is too easy lol.
    I'm the next jb ya cnut lawls

Razor is offline Banned
    Bang as many 19 year olds as you can!!!! Live it the fck up!!!

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by spiketannin
    thanks yall im gettin my pimp hand strong... guess what my first class is yoga hahaha

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-3484646256.jpg 
Views:	2600 
Size:	226.4 KB 
ID:	123389

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Study time

Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Study time

Gotta love the college whores

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spiketannin View Post
    i only need 10 credits its like 2 more classes and ill have my degree in psychology. so pretty much ill just be playn ball and enjoyin life...im thinkin about there law school program tho.

Psychology!!!!......LOL.....this forum must be part of your studies. Sounds good man, mack on the chicks and then charge em 120 bucks an hour to talk about their relationship problems.

[QUOTE=JD250;6022214]Psychology!!!!......LOL.....this forum must be part of your studies. Sounds good man, mack on the chicks and then charge em 120 bucks an hour to talk about their relationship problems. [/QUOTE

lol i have learned a lot on this forum it should be a requirement to have an account on here to obtain a degree in psych.

Thread Information