Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member

High School Girls

I was in a local convenience store at 1am last night, and in walked about 20 drunken HS girls between the ages of 16-18. There must have been a house party or something down the street because they were barely able to stand up. It's wrong to say but my god, these little bitches look phenomenal. I'm only 23 but when I was in HS I do not remember girls dressing this slutty and looking this good. '

I've always been the type to date chicks 3-4 years older than me but I'm finally starting to realize that when men age, we generally tend to look better. When a hewa ages, she's pretty much useless until she hits grandmom status - everyone loves a grandmother that cooks and does shit for them.

I swear these little girls that I saw tonight look twice as good as women my age. Maybe it's because their metabolisms haven't slowed down yet, so they can still pull off those sexy little bodies.

Another note: There is nothing better than HS girls giving a car wash. I stop every time. Pretty soon money isn't the only thing these little bitches are gonna be raising...

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I just had to check this out knowing brozer started this thread..
    I think woman are getting full grown much quicker then years ago. I see many woman who I think are 18 easy and they say 15, I am like omg...
    I totally agree with there little bodies, their all going to be fat in 5 years..

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    I was boning a 18 year old chick recently... useless in bed but my god nice to look at when bent over though oh my god how tight their bodies feel to hold

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Best thing about high school girls is I may be getting older but they always stay the same age.
    It's always been the same. Some look like little girls and some look like blossoming women.
    Hell when they are HOT it doesnt matter if they are 16 - 40 you are going to look and notice. Some just look good/hot sooner than others.

dooie is offline Senior Member
    I'm a high school teacher ;(

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I had an affair with my 10th grade geometry teacher(28yrs) for 6 months and it was phenomenal experience.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dooie View Post
    So you've got the inside edge then right?!?! Isn't that what high school teachers are doing these days............fvcking their hot students?

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    I had an affair with my 10th grade geometry teacher(28yrs) for 6 months and it was phenomenal experience.
    No........SHE had the affair............you just got some pvssy...........

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79
    So you've got the inside edge then right?!?! Isn't that what high school teachers are doing these days............fvcking their hot students?
    It's bad when girls I sleep with dress up as high school girls! I think I've set my self up for failure!!
    But on the other hand, I have hooked up with a lot of students after they finnish school, they r gagging for it!

Blog Entries
    well I guess it wouldn't be an affair as she was single. Either way, I had a blast of a time...since i was 16 and looked 26 It took a woman to appreciate my manliness lol.

That would suck, I have no doubt I would get in trouble. I use to think I wanted to be a gym teacher when I was in high school just for the girls until I got a little older and started thinking of the consequences. OK not really, it was because of how much school/education I needed to become a gym teacher, not the consequences. lol

It's bad when girls I sleep with dress up as high school girls! I think I've set my self up for failure!!
    But on the other hand, I have hooked up with a lot of students after they finnish school, they r gagging for it!
    Mine dress up as a girl-scouts. At least I think it's a costume.

Last edited by lovbyts; 05-28-2012 at 07:25 AM.

Blog Entries
    It wa snothing more than a consensual good time.

Blog Entries
    On the other hand, if I was a highscool teacher I don't think i could? just dumb little girls, maybe...just maybe in some acceptional case of a mentally mature young women, that I wouldn't feel I was corrupting or taking advantage of.

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-2899918799.jpg 
Views:	469 
Size:	120.4 KB 
ID:	123404

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I bet some of you have thought damn I would go to jail for it

Not me though lol

Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    I bet some of you have thought damn I would go to jail for it

Not me though lol
    I never put that much though into it. I always figure the best way to not be tempted is to just DO IT...

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Good gawd!!!!! Somewhere there has got to be a psychology class that logs on to this forum just to observe and discuss threads like this...........not to mention any Govt. agency that tracks sexual predators. You know Bronzer is in law enfor***ent....maybe he's working under cover and posts threads like this just to get you guys to talk.........I'm just sayin'

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I don't get this high school BS either. I never remember girls looking like this back in the day.

Few days back me and my neighbors were just sitting around drinking. We seen some girls walk by damn near flashing us. We can't stop looking at that. They couldn't be over 15. This is just a set up, man. . . . Lol

oscarjones is offline Banned
    Something about the word "tightness" comes to mind...

Maybe if you all had members as large as Oscar's you would be able to fill and feel tight in the normal, average, legal, American woman.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eddie_murphy(2007-as-fat-woman-in-bikini-norbit-med-lrge).jpg 
Views:	24553 
Size:	18.4 KB 
ID:	123405

GetItHot is offline Associate Member
    Women age like milk.

awms is offline Senior Member
    Its only natural for a man to be attracted to women in their prime (18-25 years of age) its human nature, its instinct, its how humans survived for thousands of years! men are deigned to be attracted to a specific hip, to waist, to bust ratio and also to the healthiest looking female in order to have healthy off spring and since most young women (18-25) are healthy, lean, don't carry extra weight, have small waits with large hips and breast it is only natural that as men we are more attracted to them.....it has nothing to do with age at all, hell their are women who are 40 who are just as attractive as an 18 year year old, but its much harder to come by because most women don't take care of them self's and so they become unhealthy, and loose the "ideal" hip/waist/bust ratio. This is 100% physiologic and simple evolutionary science, nothing to do with age at all really other then the fact that their are more healthy young women then their are older women.

As for 15 and 16 year old's most of them do not appeal to me...some look older for their age yes but 90% of these girls are well....girls lol they are not yet women and have the bodies and faces of girls, and yes if you find that attractive well you have issues lol and you might be a pedaphile lol

awms is offline Senior Member
    Its only natural for a man to be attracted to women in their prime (18-25 years of age) its human nature, its instinct, its how humans survived for thousands of years! men are deigned to be attracted to a specific hip, to waist, to bust ratio and also to the healthiest looking female in order to have healthy off spring and since most young women (18-25) are healthy, lean, don't carry extra weight, have small waits with large hips and breast it is only natural that as men we are more attracted to them.....it has nothing to do with age, hell there are women who are 40 who are just as attractive as an 18 year year old, but its much harder to come by because most women don't take care of them self's and so they become unhealthy, and loose the "ideal" hip/waist/bust ratio. This is 100% physiologic and simple evolutionary science, nothing to do with age at all really other then the fact that their are more healthy young women then their are older women.

As for 15 and 16 year old's most of them do not appeal to me...some look older for their age yes but 90% of these girls are well....girls lol they are not yet women and have the bodies and faces of girls, and yes if you find that attractive well you have issues lol and you might be a pedaphile lol
    Last edited by awms; 05-28-2012 at 11:45 AM.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    If there is grass in the field play ball. If there ain't no grass play in the mud. LMAO

Not my motto, but damn funny

Quote Originally Posted by JD250 View Post
    Good gawd!!!!! Somewhere there has got to be a psychology class that logs on to this forum just to observe and discuss threads like this...........not to mention any Govt. agency that tracks sexual predators. You know Bronzer is in law enfor***ent....maybe he's working under cover and posts threads like this just to get you guys to talk.........I'm just sayin'
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUcw7XIWISI

Quote Originally Posted by JD250 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUcw7XIWISI

DanB is offline Banned
    I agree with the OP they sexy as fvck

But he should know just as well as me that when you pull them and do whatever, daddy tracks you down or makes her say who she was with

Then you summonsed for statutaory rape

Yes it be thrown out of court if you have a decent solicitor due to her being in club etc

But fvck that you don't want your name in paper

They never give the verdict all they say is x or y is accused of stat rape

They never say you found not guilty

Just my opinion,

But yeah regardless I still go for them, different laws over here, 18 is legal but there still 16yr olds in most clubs that are pure jailbait

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Fun to look at, but don't touch. A friend of mine recently spent a few years in prison for "dating" a HS girl for about 1.5 years. ****in idiot. His life is down the drain for a piece of ass. It's pathetic in a way. We (friends) spent months and months telling him to stop, that it wasn't going to end well. He was convinced that a teenage girl can keep her mouth shut for some reason. Anyway, she didn't keep her mouth shut...I know..shocker! Word got around and eventually back to the girl's mom, and that was that. He managed to escape being classified as a sex offender but has two felony convictions for assault on a minor or some shit like that. He got booted out of his graduate degree program, convicted felon, on probation...his life is effectively done. So not worth it.

Now that the serious stuff is over:

Alright, alright, alright!

abstetic is offline Banned
    Why da fua would you wana bone those immature hs chicks in only 19 and I only fuq around with chicks 20-25 cuz those chicks are soo damn annoying

Cuz the 20-25 year old chicks are so damn worn out :P

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Last girl I dated 30 and she was loosey goosey. She made up for it by letting me take the dirt road but still I would like to get closer to the 18 mark on the next one.

rvca is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by awms
    Its only natural for a man to be attracted to women in their prime (18-25 years of age) its human nature, its instinct, its how humans survived for thousands of years! men are deigned to be attracted to a specific hip, to waist, to bust ratio and also to the healthiest looking female in order to have healthy off spring and since most young women (18-25) are healthy, lean, don't carry extra weight, have small waits with large hips and breast it is only natural that as men we are more attracted to them.....it has nothing to do with age at all, hell their are women who are 40 who are just as attractive as an 18 year year old, but its much harder to come by because most women don't take care of them self's and so they become unhealthy, and loose the "ideal" hip/waist/bust ratio. This is 100% physiologic and simple evolutionary science, nothing to do with age at all really other then the fact that their are more healthy young women then their are older women.

Hahaahahahahahahhaahah

I don't know what kind of girls you guys been messing with that are "worn out & loosey goosey" in their 20's & 30's but they must have been fvcking donkeys & horses before you & she must have had a whole herd of donkey & horse sized babies. My wife is 31 (you didn't hear that from me) & she's tighter than a coffee straw. Leave the jail bait alone, there are plenty of LEGAL hard body hotties out there that weren't most recently in a bed of straw with Mr. Ed before meeting you. Happy hunting gents...........

18 is not jail bait sir it is perfectly legal, you just jealous :P

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    I don't know what kind of girls you guys been messing with that are "worn out & loosey goosey" in their 20's & 30's but they must have been fvcking donkeys & horses before you & she must have had a whole herd of donkey & horse sized babies. My wife is 31 (you didn't hear that from me) & she's tighter than a coffee straw. Leave the jail bait alone, there are plenty of LEGAL hard body hotties out there that weren't most recently in a bed of straw with Mr. Ed before meeting you. Happy hunting gents...........
    All these loose comments make me think also because I have been with women up to their 40s and cant remember any I would consider loose. Yeah there were some I didn't needs to work up for 1/2hr or use any extreme lube on but overall non I would consider loose by any means and several already had kids. I know most guys like the say or think they are BIG but maybe they need a reality check? I'm by no means HUGE or even what I would consider big but I'm happy with average+ and have never had any complaints.

I'm sure most of you know my comments above are mostly tongue in cheek. I do think it's funny how so many people get hung up on the 18yr old thing though as if you can not even LOOK if they are under 18 or someone/anyone thinks they might be as if 18 is some magical number. Age of consent was 14 in Hawaii up to a few years ago and ever state has their own laws/rules. That doesn't mean it right or normal for some guy 40+ to be going out with some girl 18 or less but there are exceptions to every rule. It's still hard to argue with mother nature when hormones kick in. It was still less than 100 years ago it was normal to get married and start a family at 13, 14 and had been that way for 1000s of years so passing new laws does not change biological changes or urges.

I was just kidding, I have never had a girl that was loose -.- but 18-20 year olds leave you the !@#$ alone. If you tell them I am going to the gym, out with friends, etc they are like ok have a good time TTYL. Try that with a older chick, why not spend time with me? Who are you going to the gym with? What friends are you hanging out with? Christ woman stfu.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    My high school shop teacher fvcked every chick that wasn't hideous in my school and he got away with it for years. Fvcker was my idol when I was a teen. Now he seems kind of pathetic. But to follow up on that, eventually he made his move on the wrong chick who told her parents and he got arrested. I read about it in the newspaper.

And Samson, I thought the saying was "grass on the infield? Shave it off and pretend she's 3."

Quote Originally Posted by Renesis View Post
    18 is not jail bait sir it is perfectly legal, you just jealous :P
    Pppfffft...........jealous...............HA! Of what............my wife looks like she's 18 or even younger & she has the body of Jenifer Lopez. Jealous are your high school girls & 20 somethings that look at my Brazilian princess & know they won't look half as good as she does when they hit their 30's

Pppfffft...........jealous...............HA! Of what............my wife looks like she's 18 or even younger & she has the body of Jenifer Lopez. Jealous are your high school girls & 20 somethings that look at my Brazilian princess & know they won't look half as good as she does when they hit their 30's
    Pics or it never happened

Quote Originally Posted by JimmySidewalk View Post
    Pics or it never happened
    Check my profile page, they've been up for a while now.

Check my profile page, they've been up for a while now.
    Looking good. Hmmm I have not posted my picture of my little Brazilian cutie for a while. Should I???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information