partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

yo i have fucked up my roomates dog like two nights in a row!!!!

shit, my roomate has this wack ass dog and last night it was 40 degrees.well, i smokedit up and went up to bed.umm, morning comes and the dog is still outside all weather beaten and pissed,hahahahaha
    just like 5minutes ago i'mhaving a cigarette by the kitchen door.i threw the butt outside to get rid of it and it landed on the dog,hahahahahahahaha.this dog is hating me right now,hahahaha

T$sMechamT/A is offline Junior Member
    your a dirty dirty man

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    A dirty dirty cruel man

harl is offline Associate Member
    I misread the title i thought it said i fucked my roomates dog two nights in a row. there right you are dirty.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i actually felt bad

my roommate was at the devils game last nigth so while he wasgone i gave the dog a few shotguns of my weed to make ammends.i think the dog and i are friends now

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I think you and that dog are spending too much time together getting stoned. The anti-masturbation spider is getting lonely partyboy.

chinups Guest
    LOL!!!!

Half baked!!!!!LOL

Eddyflash is offline Junior Member
    dude IMO giving an animal mind altering substances is shitty...they work on instinct and they don't understand that shit..

chinups Guest
    My boy, biggest pot head ever man. We use to smoke non stop through HS then a little in the college yrs but he never stopped just kept on smoking and I think he still does and I am 25. Well anyway I thought I would share this story, some might think it is shitty but whatever. He use to smoke the shit out of hie iguanna (is that right) or lizard whatever it was. I mean he use to fucking blacken the cage so bad and I mean every fucking time he smoked. I use to yell at him but he did anyway and just always laughed. I mean they don't move anyway but do you guys think they he ws bugging out or tripping or something. LOL.. Just imagine if you could here his thoughts...OH SHIT...good old times

Thread Information