solid-d is offline Member

(very)OT: Does any guy have his dick pierced?

Dont flame, but I was wondering if any guy has his dick pierced. Im thinking about getting it done, basicaly so I can screw more girls,
    I was wondering if it hurts, and how it effects sex. I know its better for the girl, but is it worse for the guy? Please any info will be great. I know its an 'iffy' subject.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    I don't see how getting your penis pierced is going to let you screw more girls. It's not like a chick is going to confirm with you before deciding to sleep with you if you have or don't have a pierced penis. I believe Tankass had one before, he might be able to shed some light on the subject.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

ouch

the only sharp thing that will get near partyboy junior is a girl w/ braces!!!damn i don't mind some pain, but fuck not in that region!!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    To be honest i have never even thought about having junior pierced. If you hafto ask if it hurts your no real man bro

Farmer is offline Member
    I don't know why getting yer dick pierced will allow you to screw more chicks. I can understand how maybe having a nice car would because you'd attract more girls but in all reality it comes down to yer game. But I couldnt imagine my cock being impaled with an object...

Peace

sd11 is offline Banned
    Not sure how long, but you'll be out of commision for awhile.....don't think you can have sex for like 2-4 weeks after u get it done.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Almost did....
    when i was in the navy i used hang with a bunch of seals and divers and they had dive locker parties would get all f'd up and pierce the new guys. Well, i was grabbed held down and thank god shore patrol showed up and this chick was one of the cops so they stopped said they would do it eventually but well,,,,,MOJO can kick someones memory in the ass!
    So no, but I new a bunch of guys that did.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i wouldn't worry about the recovery time, sd11

if he's putting steel posts through his cock in an attempt to get laid more, the 2-4 weeks w/o sex probably won't be a problem,hahha
    just busting your balls, solid-d, since it's the only part of your genitalia that won't be busted after this whim!!haha

novicemarine is offline Junior Member
    HA! Funny you mention it! I've got a buddy with a prince albert and he gets laid all the time. No one on base knows he's got it ('sides the small party crowd cause we're the ones who bring it up casually when we pull the girls off to the side), but it always somehow makes it to his victims' ear. Some girls are freaked out by the idea; like you're not going to claim the chastity of a virgins or anything. But if a girl finds herself bored with the usual (which obviously is a lot it seems in his case) she'll probably welcome a new idea. By the way, this guy has no game. So, it's all about his impaled "junior". Then again, everyone's different. But if it doesn't work, you lost $50 and a little blood, big deal. He told me it didn't hurt (he's a lilly ass) except for the healing. But other than that, he seems happy he has it. I'll probably never get one, just 'cause it's not my thing, but sounds like a good deal.
    Girl : "soo..... what's that feel like?" -means he's in like flint-

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    Go do it. Make sure you come back and tell us all if you're banging more chicks. OHHHHHH YAhhhhhhhhhhhh

David B. is offline Member
    God fucking no!

--dnb

androplex is offline Donating Member
    Prince Albert hmmmmmmmmmm. I have a friend that had it done. He turns more tricks with it than without it, he says. It think its painful for recovery, cant even sit down to pee for few weeks. Have to soak it in solution for a week etc. Can make it easier to get HPV thats HPV not HIV.

solid-d is offline Member
    I deceided not to get it down. I mean I saw some pics and was totally grossed out. Mabee just because I was looking at nasty pricks. Id be stupid to get it down, but from what I heard, its alot better for the girl.

gym sweat is offline Junior Member

dick pierced!

hey bros...

sorry Im replying a bit late... but I was out for a while... I HAVE A PRINCE ALBERT.. I've had it for about 6 years now... I've enlarged it twice (gotten it thicker). Im down to a 4 gauge. GUYS! IT DID NOT HURT AT ALL.... it was a quick pinch. It did take me a few hours to build up the nerve to piss, you got to be careful with back spray... so now I have to lean ALOT or just sit down. It gets noticed alot when Im at the nude beach...

yanks

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by androplex
    I have a friend that had it done. He turns more tricks with it than without it, he says. It think its painful for recovery, cant even sit down to pee for few weeks.
    I don't know what's worse...the fact that he sits down to pee, or the fact that a guy that sits down to pee might be getting laid more than me.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    my dick is pierced from the end to my inside

sometime pee and white stuff come out

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    explain this "game" thing to me?

-- clocky baby

Originally posted by Farmer
    ...but in all reality it comes down to yer game....

I guess he meant...its up to you, or something like that... or that expression... "whatever floats your boat"... to that nature.... not really a game you play....hehe

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    hehe, i was being facetious. as in asking what game is cuz i have none...=)

-- clocky baby

Originally posted by gym sweat
    I guess he meant...its up to you, or something like that... or that expression... "whatever floats your boat"... to that nature.... not really a game you play....hehe

Hmmmmmmm nope!

I am not into self mutilation, and to be honest with you, the idea of sticking a piece of metal thru my schlong doesn't really excite me.

Red

hey, I'd want to be Wolverine anyday!!

FancyLad is offline Junior Member
    what part of austin clockworks?

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Nope . . . had my two in my tongue, though. When that needle went through, man oh man, it felt like a damn freight train . . .
    Wouldn't mind a PA, just don't want to deal with the healing process.

I know the tongue hurts like a bitch...my brother has done it twice... but healing time on cock is not bad...alot of it is mental.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    mental or not, no way in HELL am i sticking ANYTHING through my penis.

I get pissy if i sneeze too hard much less that

One word

OUCH

to each their own, for me the whole piercing trend is a bit nasty looking.
    I am not disrespecting out pierced bro's and sis's just stating my view.

Thread Information