Thread: Hedonism III

yellowviper is offline Associate Member

Hedonism III

Hello all...i'm planning a one week vacation to hedonism III in jamaica in may 2003....I've heard that place is prettly wild....i would like to hear experiences of members who have been to hedonism III. please tell me about the place and atmosphere there...thanks

lxorl is offline Associate Member
    bump... i would like to hear as well...

RayL is offline Associate Member
    I've never been there but I met a travel agent in Cancun last year. She said that the Hedonism resorts are definitely a wild time. They cater mostly to the single scene from what I gather. In other words, it is a good place to get laid.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by RayL
    I've never been there but I met a travel agent in Cancun last year. She said that the Hedonism resorts are definitely a wild time. They cater mostly to the single scene from what I gather. In other words, it is a good place to get laid.
    Yeah, but I watch out for the single ladies who are single for a reason...

bump for more info

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I saw the cable special on Hedonism and the MAJORITY (not all) of the chicks were either fat, old or both. BUT they were getting wild as shit,, nude twister games, nude beaches, nude bars, group sex, gang bangs, etc,,,, it really does get wild,,,, you just may have to lower your standards a little,,, but I'm sure they have PLENTY of booze to help you do just that! good luck, but for God sake wear a condom!!

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    from what i have heard from friends experiences, it was a wild time but overpriced. if you are going to jamaica there are other places that you can stay at for cheaper and do the same things (aside from some of the amenities included by staying at the resort.)

its my opinion that anyone who posts on this board can have their choice of chicks in any spring break location, so all the wild shit mentioned about gangbangs, nude shit, etc. can and does happen in other places/hotels. just because you are staying in a resort like that doesn't mean you are suddenly going to turn into rico suave if you have no game. if money is no issue then by all means stay there, but you can find better accomodations for less imo.

ill find out more about where my friends have stayed and get back to you if you are interested.

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    Go to Cancun. For 150.00 bucks US you can get 3 beautiful tan, sultry, sexy, big breasted, nonenglish speaking Mexican chicks taking care of your wild inner needs if you are into that orgy stuff. I personally like to do it get it out of my system the first day and then work on my more permanent more affluent contacts. Know what I mean. Send me a private message and I'll give you their address when you are ready to go down

bump for more feedback

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    wrap ur shit and just hope ....ur dick dosent look like a cheese pizza with everythimg on it bro !!

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by big N
    wrap ur shit and just hope ....ur dick dosent look like a cheese pizza with everythimg on it bro !!
    dam thats the sickest thing ive read all day......

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    ugh,,, not a good visual there BigN

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    ya'll pay for ass???

Thread Information