wood is offline Associate Member

Problems with my girl

Well I've been dating this girl for 3 years and we broke up about 4 months ago, mainly for the reason that I needed to change b/c I was starting to become a huge d*ck to her. So it took me a while to change and when I did and tried to come back to her she's turning me down. She says she doesn't feel that way anymore. I think shes just scared I'm going to treat her badly again. Any suggestions?

peam is offline Suspended
    Maybe she really doesn't feel that way anymore... if you broke up with her I wouldnt' expect her to wait around... she moved on just like you thought you were going to. If she is just scared... you have to gain her trust back like you would anyone else's. Takes time... for your benefit... I hope she is just scared and that she will trust you again.. in time... good luck buddy.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, think we'v all been in that situation one time or another. Best thing for u to do is move on. If she says she doesnt feel that way towards u anymore sorry to say its probably the truth. Give her some space, she knows how u feel now and if she starts to feel the same way again she will come back. From my experience though the more u hound them the farther ur going to push them away. Good luck!

OG

wood is offline Associate Member
    Well I didn't break up with her we both agreed that we should take a break and we would give it a try agian, but now she's not wanting to give it a try. My gut feeling is that she is scared and I need to get her trust back, but I also agree with what OGPackin says to give her space right now. I guess I'm not going to pressure her now but I might ask her out later on. Hey peam what would win your trust back if you lost it from someone you loved?

peam is offline Suspended
    It would take A LOT of work... I'm stubborn though... and nobody wants to be hurt... and not by the same person twice. It wouldn't be one specific thing to gain my trust again. A lot of time.... forgiving... you have to prove to her with your actions... not just your words... that you messed up... that you're different now... and then it's just all up to her if she wants to take that chance. I would be leaning towards not even considering it.... it's complicated... I don't know.. just PM me... I don't want to write a novel on here.

Thread Information