Terinox is offline The One & Only

Talking Such A Stupid Question, You'd Think Nathan Asked It

Sorry Nathan, just had to.

Anyways, the question (as stupid as it is), how much toothpaste do you really need on your toothbrush?!

........... No i'm serious!

Lostsoul is offline Associate Member
    hahaha good question terinox, still laughing at it actually.

i just put a single layer the length of the brush, sometimes 1/2 the length if i'm lazy

Otherwise

TheGame826 is offline Member
    ive been hearing that you dont need alot at all. and you only need to brush them twice a day. well for the whitening toothpaste anyways.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    dentist told me always make sure there is an amount of toothpaste equal to the tip of an eraser head on a #2 pencil. more isn't necessarily better however you may feel cleaner in the mouth.

the flouride in toothpaste is strong enough to where only a tiny amount is needed to fight plaque and cavities as long as you brush thoroughly.

if you do a half assed job brushing then it won't matter how much paste is used. just cover all the areas over a 2 minute time and you are fine.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    u should be more worried about flossing, flossing is like GH for ur teeth and brushing is like creatine, which one would u rather use??

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd have to say it would be directly influenced by what you have been doing with your mouth recently...

Some activities just seem to warrant a little extra cleanliness wouldn’t you agree?!?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    i like to put a good squeeze of toothpaste on there. If it aint coated it needs more. its only fun brushing your teeth when you can foam at the mouth and pretend like you have rabbies (sp) but then again thats not very scientific and is only my personal choice for tooth brushings.

Originally posted by symatech
    i like to put a good squeeze of toothpaste on there. If it aint coated it needs more. its only fun brushing your teeth when you can foam at the mouth and pretend like you have rabbies (sp) but then again thats not very scientific and is only my personal choice for tooth brushings.

Personally I don't like it all foamy and watery, all dripping down my mouth and lips, feels nasty and gross to me. I mean, I can handle a lot of things, and can be quite nasty, but that, just weird. Same as watching someone else spit, when I see it, I think it's really nasty, makes me wanna throw up. Spitting myself doesn't bother me at all.

Only time I wanna see someone spitting is when it's two girls and a snowball

MinnieMe is offline Female Member

Re: Such A Stupid Question, You'd Think Nathan Asked It

Originally posted by Terinox

Anyways, the question (as stupid as it is), how much toothpaste do you really need on your toothbrush?!

ummmmmmm just enough to cover the actual toothbrush, silly!.......LOL........well depending on what size tooth brush you use..it could be a "little" or "alot"....LOL......enjoy!

M-M

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    actually you really dont need any the brushing is what cleans the teeth and if your older than 12 you dont need fluride.
    JLI

chinups Guest
    I am so sick of fucking newbies asking stupid questions. Use the research button, YOU TOO YOUNG!!!

HEHEHEHE

Originally posted by chinups
    I am so sick of fucking newbies asking stupid questions. Use the research button, YOU TOO YOUNG!!!

HEHEHEHE

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Now I'm pissed. I'm coming over to your house and urinating all over your personal belongings. Don't try to fight it. It's much too late for that.

popa is offline Senior Member

Re: Such A Stupid Question, You'd Think Nathan Asked It

Originally posted by Terinox

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i think nathan asks thought-inspiring and useful questions. this tooth brushthing is simply inane. however, my mom is a dentist and she says just use however much you want, it really doesnt matter that much. flossing is key as well.

popa is offline Senior Member
    so more is not better...lol I always use a shit load

Thread Information