View Poll Results: who's the largest organized mafia unit?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • italian mafia

8 24.24%
  • yakuza (japanease mafia)

0 0%
  • triads (chinease magfa)

6 18.18%
  • police/fbi/cid/dod & the notorious goverment

16 48.48%
  • I.R.S (inland revenue service mafia)

3 9.09%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    physio_sport is offline Banned

largest organized crime unit(mafia) ever

i think that the police/goverment are the largest organized crime unit in the world they do alot of things such as assinate poeple, frame inocent people and alot of other undercover shit which is always conviently covered up. it was a close call between them and the IRS(inland revinue service).
    Last edited by physio_sport; 09-02-2002 at 06:46 AM.

physio_sport is offline Banned
    i forget to add other as an option.

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    I'll go with the girl scouts. Those cookies are fucking addicting and they can charge whatever they want for those stupid Thin Mints.

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Vegas Kid
    I'll go with the girl scouts. Those cookies are fucking addicting and they can charge whatever they want for those stupid Thin Mints.

Probably the triads, but how would we know? Who's asking??

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by Vegas Kid

I would go with Russian mafia, dont mess with ex KGB aranoid:
    Last edited by palme; 09-02-2002 at 01:19 PM.

tatty is offline Member
    If i remember correctly, yakuza branched off from chinese originally, way back when...1200s? shrug

maguilagorilla is offline Associate Member
    i think its the prison gangs like the m&m (mexican mafia) and the T S (texas syndicate) and stuff like that i mean think about all the prisoners that are doing time or have done time i personally have a bunch of aquantacies(sp) that are into that and believe me theyre organized!

cooksbrut is offline Associate Member
    the russians are by far the most intense and intellegent group out there...most of them are,kgb M.D.,Phd, lawyers...etc..and ruthless as all hell...a bunch of mexicans can't not compare....there are also alot of irish and jews too.

lol! thats funny "a bunch of mexicans", hey dont count them out theyre are pretty ruthless and organized,you dont need a degree to be smart or to do any crime in fact some of the most uneducated people are capable of doing the most outlandish crimes, but that was just my opinionand you gotta consider that these mexicans are the ones that probably import most of the illegal drugs into the usa and that takes ingenuity,bribery,assasinations,gutsand ruthlesness i mean these people take on the dea, ins, fbi and not to mention all the authorities along the border ,on both sides and they still win! yes they win because anyone can get any drugs they want.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by maguilagorilla
    yes they win because anyone can get any drugs they want.
    can you find me some schwag???? LOL

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    No but I here to the kind is in town........why would you play with swagg

Hey, i dont know what you guys are talking about but if tis illegal chances are they can get it!

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I would have to say the Police...once saw a guy wearing a t-shirt saying "Largest Street Gang in the World" Guess you can't argue that much!

steele175 is offline New Member
    HELLS ANGELS!!!

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    forget about it =P

Imnotdutch is offline Junior Member
    Werent the triads originally from Jamaica?

Anyway, I cant see how an organisation that only affects the USA can be the largest. And if they were that big an organisation they wouldn't wind up in jail so often. I'm taking a wild guess on the italian mafia or the russians as they seem to get everywhere.......worldwide influence.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Before they disbanded.....it was the Mickey Mouse Cub.....those little shit were ruthless...

Seriously, I don't know. Prison gangs are pretty ruthless....they all are ruthless...I just don't have any desire to fuck with anyone who is in a gang or crew....have better things to do.

I dont think you can compare a prison gang vs a real mafia like the Russian or the Italian.
    2 different worlds bros.

Anyway Russian and Colombian mafia are the 2 i wouldnt wanna have on my ass.

And people that hang in gangs are for most parts weak alone and without there pistolas.

For the guys saying that the police are a crime unit: Come on guys, the police may beat guys (most of the time they deserve it anyway) but nothing they do compares to some of the violent crimes that some mafias manifest.

just because they get arrested dont mean thier unorganized alot of them other guys go to jail too, but you gotta understand that the guys that go jail are mostly just the lackeys,and no they dont just affect the usa havent you heard where theat drug money goes to , some people say it goes to terrorism and we all know how much damage that does.. and im talking about real gangs not those punk street gangs. hey palme dont let that idea fool ya about them being weaklings being alone you run into the gangs im talking about and youll understand what im saying alot of the deals that these "people" make are with the italians and russians and defitenly the columbians they just dont travel the border,southern border that is, without paying dues.. alot of these prison gangs are involved with drug cartels or they branches off of them so they got some fire power behind them well.. 'nuff said

Ive been around both types

Obviusly i was talking about the wannabie mafias

err can i change my vote? i just got visited by some church group, they are the worst organized crime outfit ever (organized religion) geesh they never stop!

err can i change my vote? i just got visited by some church group, they are the worst organized crime outfit ever (organized religion) geesh they never stop!

Those guys that come to your door? Yeah, they bug. Wait, hold on, just had a thought; What if one of those guys that always come to your door from your local church visits this board??

not12say is offline New Member
    I would have to through the TV companies in the ring with major emphasis on all the news channels.... they tend to have there way with what people just like the prison mafia....

adaptations is offline Member
    i think my Signiture speaks for me.....

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm pretty bad ass.

woodsy169 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by MJG69
    the Triads no question they are always trying to kill me in Grand Theft Auto III.....
    Yeah, no kidding, I just walk into their territory to whack that fat guy and I get shot all to hell...So I typed "I want a tank" and let the fun begin...

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    The Irish

<----------------- my location

AZTKWORRIOR is offline New Member
    Mexican Mafia for sure. Columbians, Russians, Italians will get there asses served on platers by the MM. When some of you think that Mexicans can't origanize or be smart about doing business, well all I can say is . Go down south into Mexico, Columbia, Peru, and the rest of South America and you will hear the same names mentioned over and over again, and guess what they will be all Mexican. Face it, it is not the Columbians, Russians, or Italians, bringing in all the illigal drugs into the U.S., its the Mexicans. Columbia used to be a big part of the drug trade before Juan Abrego took control of the Mexican-Texas Gulf Cartel in the middle 80's. And even before then, the gulf was where it was at, when Escobar made it big in Columbia. It was the Mexicans smuggling the shit in, it wasn't hollywood George Young. Now the lists of names of Big Time Mexican Mafia Cappos can fill this page up, anywhere form Sonora, Michuacan, Baja California,Sinaloa, the Gulf states ect ect, everything in Mexico is controled by them. Now when I say organized crime, I also don't mean some hood gang, or turf gangs or small time dealers, I am talking about organized crime at the highest levels that have infiltrated the U.S. government at high levels just like they have in Mexico and any and all South American countries.

bump!

My bad, largest ever hmmmm. One name comes to mind, goog ole Billy Gates.

cooksbrut is offline Associate Member
    do your research brother....the M&M are a latin american thing... a bunch of mexicans in el caminos and low rider bikes can not compare with a world wide group like the russians...it is not possible..yes the mexicans have no regard for human life..that makes them ruthless...they are concerned with drugs only.....the russians are concerned with weapons..heavy shit for military use,drugs,politics....trained assasians(fucked up on the spelling) coming to your door with you are in sweden,canada,new york, moscow...where ever...most of the mexicans can't find sweden on a map.....the educated will always win!

Mexican in el caminos. Research bro, here are just some of the names up there. Caro Quintero, Arellano bros., Felix Gallardo, Juan Abrego, Osiel Cardenas, Chapo Guzman, Valencia Mendoza, and the list keeps going. These are just some of the CAPPOS. When you talk about hired assassins and shit, who in the world do you think hires this people. Could it be this CAPPOS. Bottom line is that money talks in every part of the world, weather it be in South America, North America, Russia, Sweden, and guess who has the money. This money has infiltrated the highest levels of almost every government, not group, governments in the world. As far as Mexicans not knowing where Sweden is, the financial matters of most if not all Mexican millionaires, and the MM's drug CAPPOS billionaries, are in that very country. Name a single weapon that the KGB, or an organized crime group has that the MM hasn't or can't get, without it being a Biological weapon, which would be stupid if anyone uses it. Again bro, you are talking about the mules that do the hard work for a structure that leads to Cappos and big time gov. officials in every part of the world. MM has even gotten to American elite, Green Buret(sp?), CIA official, Navy Seals ect ect. When I say that the Russians would get their asses served in platters at the MM's will, you would believe this, if you had any understanding of the complexity, organization, money, power, and to the point their money is reaching globaly to top leaders of many nations, including this one.
    My bad maybe I wasnt clear and people got confused, I am not talking here about the Mexican Mafia jail gang or anything close to them.
    Last edited by AZTKWORRIOR; 09-08-2002 at 04:05 PM.

latman49 is offline Member
    Originally posted by MJG69
    the Triads no question they are always trying to kill me in Grand Theft Auto III.....
    The damn Colombians are always up my ass. I smoked the Traids and Yakuza but when I fucked with Columbians, they rocked my world.

I think the largest Organized Crime syndicate in the history of the world is the Catholic Church. During the Crusades, they killed like 80 billion people and stole everyone's land. Now they rape little kids and get away with it. They have been on a crime spree for the last 1500 years!!

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    I'm pretty bad ass.
    I believe the topic is largest organized crime unit, not largest ass.

magi's wife is offline Female Member
    Organized religion is the worst organized crime outfit ever???

uh oh domestic problems

magi's wife is offline Female Member
    haha lmfao!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information