Jenseno9 is offline Member

HIGH?? your fav....

What is your favorite kind of pot and what do you prefer to smoke out of?

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    I wonder if this guy is high right now? My Fav. is a lil Ak47 with a nice Opium pancake on top, then i'll jump in the pool and hope i don't drown.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Can't go worng with the Skunk Bud....Black Widow is good as well....

And the best thing to smoke Kind bud out of is a Bong!!!!!!!! Yup, Yup!!!!

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Now, understand I don't smoke very often,,

But the other day my buddies wife packed me a bowl of this sticky, stinky green bud,, holy shit bros, I'm pretty sure this was the shit that killed Elvis!! I was TRIPPING for 6 hours like I had hit a blotter tab... wicked stuff,,
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 04-25-2003 at 05:23 PM.

Steele is offline Member
    kind bud from my local dealer. one bowl every morning and one every night outta the bong.

Special "K" is offline New Member
    mexican schwag outta a pipe made of foil and a toilet paper tube.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Special "K"
    mexican schwag outta a pipe made of foil and a toilet paper tube.
    How could I of forgotten the ever so tasty Mex weed.....all those stems and seeds....that shit is the best..........

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    when i used to smoke i tried purple haze once from a buddy who had went to amsterdam and somehow managed to smuggle some shit back...all i can say is holy fuck, not only was a extremely fucked up for 4 times as long as i have ever been from regular weed, but it was so mellow and mind blowing.

man i wish i lived in amsterdam.

BigJB is offline Junior Member
    northern lights, in a nice glass bong filled with some nice warm water

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

as we speak

i'm smoking orange crush, but northern light was good shit.i have had ak47 and purplehaze.i'm tryign to think of shit i have smoked......fuck i don't know, but i like to smokeout of a glass bowl or one of my bubblers.i'm a sucker for inside out glass. i have mad glass.i need to stop buying that shit!!!

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    im a bvbig fan of a glass bong. follwoed by a nice cold beast.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    purple haxe wias legit. northern lights was aeesome, but too hard tog et a feww weeks worth. it spolied me then lef... not cool. i just lkike good bud, i dont care about the lineage.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    the shit have know, i dont know the type, i know it was grown in hydro style. its probably the stickiest stuff ive EVER had, man was it great.. and i still got some!!

btw - coffee grinders are the best for cutting up your weed, especialy the sticky stuff, then at the end you can collect the crystals! somehow..

whats the best to get the crystals out of the container that stick to the side? anyone have a ritual?
    Last edited by Iron horse; 04-26-2003 at 09:05 AM.

BLOOD is offline Associate Member
    I enjoy Purple Indica, it's probably the same as this purple haze that you ppl speak of. A nice water bong is great way to smoke the buds but when your walking around town in public you just gotta have that nice fat blunt hanging outta your mouth.

Power-BB is offline Associate Member
    Wow dude I hate smoking. After throwing up at 2 in the morning then taking a shower in the dorm showers and walking out naked cause i forgot to bring a towel i realized weed isn't for me.

Power

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Power-BB
    Wow dude I hate smoking. After throwing up at 2 in the morning then taking a shower in the dorm showers and walking out naked cause i forgot to bring a towel i realized weed isn't for me.

Power
    ive only had the greens once, and thats from a gravity bong and hash oil. the shit had to have been laced. I was more destroyed then a guy on lady h... couldnt walk, hardly breath, see, and i was white as a ghost..

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Yah, I don't much care for it either . . . just clogs up the sinuses and makes me mellow and giggle. Much prefer fresh picked shrooms, but ain't had any in quite a while. Nicer buzz, for sure. 7 grams dried, though, and you'll be floating through the center of the universe (long story).
    It'd all be legal, if it was up to me. JHC, I can't imagine why anyone should have to go to the pokey for a bit of that good stuff . . .

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    awww shit here we go

1)indo indica - orange tons of crystals from the other family. not sativa...hard to find here but definately some of the best - blunts

2)northern lights - used to get this cheap as shit back in the day. friend of a friend grew it hydroponically...bong and blunts

3)ak47 - only smoked it twice from a bong but my close friend is growing now

4)Ice - never heard of it before but whoa....fucked me up hardcore - bong or bubbler pipe

5)purple haze (both lsd and weed) ive had and both were tight. smoked from a pipe

well thats the top five i can think of for now.

favorite thing to smoke is blunts, next bong, next bubbler, next joint, next pipe...finally the old school soda can lol

Thread Information