Kahuna is offline Junior Member

Are you ready for AS?

Hello, I'm new to the anabolic review board and have this question. I've been doing a lot of research about AS use on this board and over the internet, a good amount of experts/gurus say to get the maximum benefits out of an AS cycle is to first build a good muscular structure totally natural or even go to their genetic limit muscle mass wise. Have all of you done this?
    I've been lifting 20 years on and off since I was 16. The last 2 years very seriously, went from 165 to 188lbs at 5'4" naturally in that 2 years of serious training before doing my first cycle which was 250mg sust a week for 10 weeks. Only gained 10 lbs but that 10 lbs were all in the right places.
    I guess my question is why do you do AS?
    Hit your genetic limit?
    Stuck at a platue?
    Bring up lagging body parts?
    Enhance preformance in a particular sport?
    Job?
    To be the biggest and badest motha on the face of the earth?
    Just bored and wanted something to do?

RobNAUTICA is offline Associate Member
    i just want to be BIGGER!

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    I know im not at my genetic potential, because im still growing. I gained a good 20 pounds of lean mass without roids the first year i started lifting. 20 pounds don't seem like alot for one year of lifting (you can make that in 2-3 months with the help of as), but i feel i earned every pound of it. My gains has slowed down alot in the past year or so. This is one reason i feel that it's time to hit the sauce. I guess i could wait till i hit a platue, but why do that?

The week after i start classes, im going to cross over to the darkside. Yes, you ask why am i waiting till one week after classes to gear up. Umm no reason at all

Some think that i should drop this extra bodyfat that i have, some say fuck it.. I myself say fuck it too. It's not like im trying to impress the girl or anything, i have me a beautiful piece right here at home, But still a cutting cycle will be right around the corner

Peace out.
    Last edited by BigMike J; 07-07-2002 at 12:16 AM.

Kahuna is offline Junior Member
    Come on bro's, don't tell me you hav'nt got a reason to do roids because I know you do.
    Why do I do AS? Simple, I 've hit my genetic limit. In order to keep adding more mass I have turned to AS for assistance. I could have stayed at the point where I was naturally and worked on getting cut and adding quality but I'm gready. I need that mass, its almost like an obsesion. And I have some insecurity issues to deal with also.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    This sounds like a general question to me...so I'm moving it to the general forum.

JUICING is offline Associate Member
    What is AS?

BLOOD is offline Associate Member
    AS=anabolic steroids

Thread Information