Valuablz is offline Junior Member

Cool *Important need help*

Okay guys me and some of my college buddies are planning to go on a trip in 2 weeks, but undecided where to go. If you could go anywhere in the world during the month of may, and can stay there for two weeks without getting bored, where will it be. My mom's boy is a travel agent so we'll be going there cheap, just need to find a place where a bunch of college guys can have fun over the summer, and meet ALOT of chicks. Right now i'm going with Cancun, Jamaica, or Amsterdam, any other suggestions?

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    puerto rico is safer than mexico IMO. jamaica is fun. im a fan of the jersey shore in the summer, like july- ish..... anywhere is fun if its you, your boys and plenty of booze...

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would probably go back to Greece. Tesaloniki is right on the beech and the woman are gorgeous. I was there for a few hours last year, during the daytime. The Greeks I was in Tesaloniki with told me that the city is up all night long and the woman are awesome. Plus - there are a few Pharmacias in Greece I could look into...

Otherwise I would look into Italy. Again, hot woman.. plus an overall great culture. I find Italians to be pretty laid back, helpful and good for a laugh...

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you really want a wild time go to Thailand! That place is craziness all the way around. A lot of fun. Just don't get drunk with a few bar girls and try and fight in the kick boxing rings - you will more than likely get your ass kicked

sd11 is offline Banned
    My suggestion Aruba!

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Bro, you want lot's of girls and fun Fun,fun, with bars that open at 10:30 pm and close at 9:00am, go to spain (IBIZA).. you don't want to come back, it's just to crazy, all you do is party all night.

yeh thailand sounds great, but how safe is that? ibiza also sounds straight, i'm going to look more into the two. Where is aruba? Anymore ideas will be appreciated, i'm trying to book this trip before next week.

paulastone is offline Member
    aruba is in jamaica if i'm correct

The Butcher is offline Member
    I'd think about Greece too. I hear the women are gorgeous, and they party all night long there. Ibiza would be a tie for first choice as well. Beautiful women, and lots of partying.

IamtheChitt is offline Associate Member
    how old are u? I went to cancun for my senior trip and hooked up with a girl every night except for the first night i got there.... of course they were all graduating high school too... Of course, I really would like to go to Ibiza....

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Ibiza no doubt

monstercojones jersey shore? I live here and cant wait to get the hell away.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Yeh i'm twenty, so if the girls in cancun are at least 18 it should be straight. So far ibiza sounds like the place to go, going to do a lil more research.

sd11 is offline Banned
    Aruba isn't in Jamaica its a Dutch owned island in the Southern Caribbean. Valuablz I've been a lot of places and last year went on a trip like you are planning with 7 of my bros to Aruba and it was just unreal.

Thread Information