majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries

For Houston Bro's...House for sale

Any of you guys in Houston looking for a house??

My wife and I are selling ours and looking to move....shoot me a pm if you are serious about it: Northwest side of town, 1960/Jones area.

1884 sq. ft. Charming gated community offers cobblestone streets and playground. Located close to Willowbrook Mall with easy access to beltway 8 & 290. This home is only 3 years old and in great condition. It features 4 spacious bedrooms and a game room,with the master bedroom on the first floor for added convenience. Per the appraisal district this home has 1,884 square feet. The owners have upgraded the property with solar screens. Located in a great school district! Why rent when you can buy?
    Great Price! Great Location!

asking 115,900....I will pay 1k of your closing costs. Special offer for AR bro's...I'll throw in a few bottles of Research Tech gear..hehehe..

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn! sounds sweet bro!! unfortunately I'm not in a position to buy at the moment. But I'll keep my ears open for anyone looking for a house. If I find ya a buyer I get the gear right?!? Hot damn! just call me "Ripped the Realtor"

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by ripped4fsu
    Damn! sounds sweet bro!! unfortunately I'm not in a position to buy at the moment. But I'll keep my ears open for anyone looking for a house. If I find ya a buyer I get the gear right?!? Hot damn! just call me "Ripped the Realtor"
    You send me a buyer, I'll get you the gear...

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Shit bro, wish it was a few months down the road. I should be searching after my Norway trip. I to, shall keep my ears open.

Blog Entries
    Well seeing as how I'm doing a sale by owner...it may take a few months...let me know when you get back into town...and don't get in no trouble out there!!

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Hey Major....where ya moving to? I amy know of someone....I'll talk to him and if he's interested I'll give you his number or vice versa.....also does that commision come with pins and all?

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by BIG TEXAN
    Hey Major....where ya moving to? I amy know of someone....I'll talk to him and if he's interested I'll give you his number or vice versa.....also does that commision come with pins and all?
    Sweet...when you talk to him let him know...and shit, if he buys the house, i will get you an entire cycle with pins!! Check your pms

cooksbrut is offline Associate Member
    Don't be cheap, let us do what we do so you can enjoy your life. Hire the REALTOR professional, I can refer you to a few top agents in the Houston area.

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by cooksbrut
    Don't be cheap, let us do what we do so you can enjoy your life. Hire the REALTOR professional, I can refer you to a few top agents in the Houston area.
    Bro...believe me, I'd love nothing more than to hire an agent..but here's my dilemna: I've only been in this house for 2.5 years...and I have hardly any equity at all...the only way it will be feasible for me to sell this house and buy a new one, is to sell it myself and not pay the 4-6% commision. I have several good friends that are realtors and they are helping me out. I'm not one to try to take away from someones living.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Damn, that house sounds cheap. I wish they were that cheap in Seattle.

Blog Entries
    Yeah..i got a great deal on it....but my wife and I are looking to move to another community closer to her family

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by dizzle
    Damn, that house sounds cheap. I wish they were that cheap in Seattle.
    I hear you...i'm giving serious, serious thought to staking my claim in Texas. I'm a New Englander at heart, and always will be, but with real estate like that, there've got to be some pretty big twisters and pretty angry scorpions to keep me away. I just looked through the real estate pages here, and most four bedroom/near 2,000sq ft homes are going for well upwards of half a million bucks...and this is just in the middle of nowhere in NH. Seattle, Palo Alto, the NYC section of Connecticut and other burgeoning metropolises?? I don't even want to think about it.

The Butcher is offline Member
    You're still gonna have to pay the 3% comission on the Buyer's side, aren't you? Good luck.

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Doesn't www.buyowner.com advertise heavily in Houston? I know you don't pay a percentage for listing your house on there, but I am sure you have to pay something. Have you checked into that yet?

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn!!! I need to move to Texas. If I had a Job in Texas I'd seriously consider it. Houses here in So Cal Start at 300,000. Something like that could be 400,000 or 500,000 easily.

Blog Entries
    Real estate in California is freaking insane man.....and hey PtyJason..I do have my house on one of those online sites, I just didn't want to give out my address to all the FREAKS on AR...hehehe....

and as for the fees that are owed at closing...it's close to 3% i believe....

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro Its crazy how much they want here. And the most freakiest thing is how fast people rush to buy at those prices. Even with the economy being in a slump, House sell at those extreme prices like crazy.

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Originally posted by majorpecs
    Real estate in California is freaking insane man.....and hey PtyJason..I do have my house on one of those online sites, I just didn't want to give out my address to all the FREAKS on AR...hehehe....

and as for the fees that are owed at closing...it's close to 3% i believe....
    AR PARTY AT MAJORPECS HOUSE!!!! LOL Come on bro, give up the address, we just want to stop by and say hello.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by PTbyJason

AR PARTY AT MAJORPECS HOUSE!!!! LOL Come on bro, give up the address, we just want to stop by and say hello.
    I'm there...........I'll bring the margarita machine!

cooksbrut is offline Associate Member
    Real Estate everywhere is going off the wall.... I have sold homes from 12-18 months ago and now they are going for 70-150K more depending upon the location.... There was a rush of new construction in our area in 97-00.... several of the homes that I sold in a certain development that were ranging between 375-445K are noe going for 585-675K..... amazing it is!!! God i love my occupation!!!

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by PTbyJason

David B. is offline Member
    Originally posted by BIG TEXAN
    I'm there...........I'll bring the margarita machine!
    If there's fajitas, I'll drive down from Arkansas. I'd do it for pork BBQ too.

--dnb

Thread Information