Terinox is offline The One & Only

Life Really Does Suck Sometimes (Always)!!

Man, I just post a thread about how I got no idea what the hell i'm gonna do as a career and all that stuff (bitching at you all )

And this past week has been quite the shit. Found out, all in one week, dad's business is going down the drain, almost broke, mad debt, mom forced to work again, even though she's not in the best shape to do so (allergic hands, etc...complex), sister ended up leaving her GOOD job to help my dad's business only to find out 3 weeks later she's screwed and left a job with a future for jack shit. Also found out within next two months or so, gotta give the house for rent, and move into the downstairs part (one small living room, one bathroom, bedroom and basement).

Ooooooh, man don't you just love when all the shit happens, all at the same time tooooo!!

No more cycles, no more whey protein, man...is this what I deserve just cuz I was against the war on Iraq

chevy44 is offline Member
    hay, i know exactly what ur saying, my fam is broke and i sometimes find myself helping to pay bills (im pretty young) but dont worry, times r just tough and things will get better. JUST KEEP UR HEAD UP

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    things get better bro. trust me. my dad blew all our money on drugs and booze early on and did a good job fucking everything up... but now they can afford to send me to school... it all works out.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by monstercojones
    things get better bro. trust me. my dad blew all our money on drugs and booze early on and did a good job fucking everything up... but now they can afford to send me to school... it all works out.
    Sounds like my Dad

But I was put to work at 15 and had to forfeit some money to the almighty for a few years... but they should pay you back eventually. When you are out of their house and trying to get yourself started... then you come crawlin' to them. They remember...

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro, I feel yah. I don't think you can beat my problem. I doing thru a divorce after 7 years, lost my business I had started 2 years ago, had to move back to my folks at age 34, don't work, no girlfriend, and on top of that I am being sued. And probably will lose my 2002 chevy suburban. But listen, we all go through some kind of disaster in our lives. And I know I will turn it around and be successful again. Actually anyone out there who wants to assume a lease for cherry suburban big block 4x4 2002 fully loaded, let me know. $700.00 a month.

Thread Information