Buy Steroids



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 46
  1. #1
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back in Afghanistan
    Posts
    22,290

    Best Pvssy You've EVER HAD!!!! =)

    This pvssy has to be close. Very affectionate, very tame. My daughter picked it out at the animal shelter... days away from being euthinized. Very lovable creature.


  2. #2
    stpete is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kitchen, Gym, Kitchen....
    Posts
    13,718
    Got me that time!! I was about to tell you a little story about this blonde i once knew.

  3. #3
    AXx's Avatar
    AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,176
    I didn't know where this was going.

    I cannot attest to this creature I have never had one.

    I refuse

  4. #4
    DanB is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    post proelia praemia
    Posts
    9,856
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete
    Got me that time!! I was about to tell you a little story about this blonde i once knew.
    tell the story!!!!!!!

  5. #5
    gearbox's Avatar
    gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,118
    Story time Pete!!!

  6. #6
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back in Afghanistan
    Posts
    22,290
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Got me that time!! I was about to tell you a little story about this blonde i once knew.
    does it go like this.....?


  7. #7
    Shol'va's Avatar
    Shol'va is online now Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    A Rock And A Hard Place
    Posts
    8,588
    You'd better watch out TR or you could end up with cat scratch fever!

  8. #8
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back in Afghanistan
    Posts
    22,290
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    You'd better watch out TR or you could end up with cat scratch fever!
    I got that years ago from a little kitty next store!

  9. #9
    Shol'va's Avatar
    Shol'va is online now Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    A Rock And A Hard Place
    Posts
    8,588
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I got that years ago from a little kitty next store!
    I haven't heard that song since I was a child. Well except for my ex'es album collection. Man he had a lot of those 60's to 80's albums. A few sounded like rice krispies though. Snap crackle and pop on the turntable.

  10. #10
    stpete is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kitchen, Gym, Kitchen....
    Posts
    13,718
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    does it go like this.....?

    Man, she's hot. And the girl i speak of looks a lot like her. Longer hair and bigger breasts though. Nice, petite little thing she was. Well still is. Can't believe i'm going to tell this.

    Anyway, i was doing business w/this man about 15 years ago. After a little while he kept telling me that he wanted me to meet his daughter. I shrugged it off cause he was a little weird and just assumed his daughter would be too. Well, he got tired of witing for me to give the go ahead and just swung by one day w/her. Well, she was drop dead gorgeous. Had these freakin daisy duke's on w/ a low cut blouse and sandals(she still freaks out that i remember that). Needless to say i had to have her and at the time i was on about 750mgs of test e.
    We talked on the phone a few times and was on a date within days. The first night we went for a drink. Had a couple then back to my place. She comes out w/a "hey, i want to see that back and shoulders without the shirt. I take the shirt off and she immediately takes hers off and throws everything off my kitchen table and lays on it. Well, we did the table, the couch, the bed, took a break and got in the shower.
    She stayed the night and we slept for about an hour. Got off work, picked her up and went to this little hole in the wall bar. She starts telling me that has to have me right there! It was dark and we had a table in the corner. We got about halfway and she told me to clear out the mens restroom. so i did. I locked the door(one of those cheesy move the lever over locks. hard to explain but you know what i'm talking about) and we did it right there w/people knocking at the door eventually. we didn't stop either. And when we did she didn't try to hide what we were dooing when we left and the customers saw us.
    After that, she had to have it futting rooms, elevators, in parks in the wide open. Even on my balcony in broad daylight while people passed below us.

    Well, not to anyone's surprise, she eventually got pregnant and is my son's mom. but that was after a 4 year break we took from each other. When we met up 11 years ago, the same antics happened just as they did before.

    We still laugh about it. There's your story. She's a real trooper that girl!! And even better, she will laugh when i tell her that i shared this.

  11. #11
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back in Afghanistan
    Posts
    22,290
    so is that your current woman?

  12. #12
    AXx's Avatar
    AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,176
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete

    Man, she's hot. And the girl i speak of looks a lot like her. Longer hair and bigger breasts though. Nice, petite little thing she was. Well still is. Can't believe i'm going to tell this.

    Anyway, i was doing business w/this man about 15 years ago. After a little while he kept telling me that he wanted me to meet his daughter. I shrugged it off cause he was a little weird and just assumed his daughter would be too. Well, he got tired of witing for me to give the go ahead and just swung by one day w/her. Well, she was drop dead gorgeous. Had these freakin daisy duke's on w/ a low cut blouse and sandals(she still freaks out that i remember that). Needless to say i had to have her and at the time i was on about 750mgs of test e.
    We talked on the phone a few times and was on a date within days. The first night we went for a drink. Had a couple then back to my place. She comes out w/a "hey, i want to see that back and shoulders without the shirt. I take the shirt off and she immediately takes hers off and throws everything off my kitchen table and lays on it. Well, we did the table, the couch, the bed, took a break and got in the shower.
    She stayed the night and we slept for about an hour. Got off work, picked her up and went to this little hole in the wall bar. She starts telling me that has to have me right there! It was dark and we had a table in the corner. We got about halfway and she told me to clear out the mens restroom. so i did. I locked the door(one of those cheesy move the lever over locks. hard to explain but you know what i'm talking about) and we did it right there w/people knocking at the door eventually. we didn't stop either. And when we did she didn't try to hide what we were dooing when we left and the customers saw us.
    After that, she had to have it futting rooms, elevators, in parks in the wide open. Even on my balcony in broad daylight while people passed below us.

    Well, not to anyone's surprise, she eventually got pregnant and is my son's mom. but that was after a 4 year break we took from each other. When we met up 11 years ago, the same antics happened just as they did before.

    We still laugh about it. There's your story. She's a real trooper that girl!! And even better, she will laugh when i tell her that i shared this.
    Wow, I just got........ ah Nevermind.........

  13. #13
    stpete is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kitchen, Gym, Kitchen....
    Posts
    13,718
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    so is that your current woman?
    No sir! But they do talk on occasion regarding the kids. Wife doesn't like her.

    AXx, hahaha...

  14. #14
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back in Afghanistan
    Posts
    22,290
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    No sir! But they do talk on occasion regarding the kids. Wife doesn't like her.
    AXx, hahaha...
    I can understand why....

    ...sounds like you had too good of a good time?:

  15. #15
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back in Afghanistan
    Posts
    22,290
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    I haven't heard that song since I was a child. Well except for my ex'es album collection. Man he had a lot of those 60's to 80's albums. A few sounded like rice krispies though. Snap crackle and pop on the turntable.
    I always snagged the albums whenever a breakup!

  16. #16
    ironbeck's Avatar
    ironbeck is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    3,083
    Blog Entries
    1
    Nothing is better than a women who loves men!! uninhibited!! nice story

  17. #17
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    21,505
    Man I have to think about this one hard and I think it would have to be my 2nd GF of almost 5 years. She was always good to go anywhere, anytime and anything to please me. Even the last time I saw her 20 after we broke up she was g2g and wanted me to jump her but I had to take a pass since I didnt think her husband would appreciate it.

  18. #18
    ironbeck's Avatar
    ironbeck is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    3,083
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Man I have to think about this one hard and I think it would have to be my 2nd GF of almost 5 years. She was always good to go anywhere, anytime and anything to please me. Even the last time I saw her 20 after we broke up she was g2g and wanted me to jump her but I had to take a pass since I didnt think her husband would appreciate it.
    Kudos to you dude.

  19. #19
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    21,505
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    Kudos to you dude.
    Yeah I dont go there. I wouldn't want someone doing it to me no matter who initiated it so I wouldn't do it to someone else if I knew she was married or in a relationship. I also know guys tend to go after the other guy even if the woman initiated it so no pvssy is worth getting shot over.

  20. #20
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back in Afghanistan
    Posts
    22,290
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Yeah I dont go there. I wouldn't want someone doing it to me no matter who initiated it so I wouldn't do it to someone else if I knew she was married or in a relationship. I also know guys tend to go after the other guy even if the woman initiated it so no pvssy is worth getting shot over.
    agree.

    I used to joke arouund about how I imagined how i'd die.

    I'd say i'd probably be 90 and some jealous fukker would shoot me in the ass as i was climbing out a window

  21. #21
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    21,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    agree.

    I used to joke arouund about how I imagined how i'd die.

    I'd say i'd probably be 90 and some jealous fukker would shoot me in the ass as i was climbing out a window
    Well that might still be true for me but it wont be his wife, more like a protective father.

  22. #22
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back in Afghanistan
    Posts
    22,290
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Well that might still be true for me but it wont be his wife, more like a protective father.
    good rule of thumb is that if you see purple Barney the dinasaur stuffed animal on the bed, then too young for you mate!

  23. #23
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    21,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    good rule of thumb is that if you see purple Barney the dinasaur stuffed animal on the bed, then too young for you mate!
    Plenty of college age girls still living at home. Hopefully the only stuffed animal on the bed will be the one I'm stuffing with Mr. happy. lol

  24. #24
    gearbox's Avatar
    gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,118
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    Well that might still be true for me but it wont be his wife, more like a protective father.
    Lmao...so funny coming from you with your youngster history!

  25. #25
    Lunk1's Avatar
    Lunk1 is online now aka "JOB" ~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    METHAMERICA
    Posts
    16,118
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    This pvssy has to be close. Very affectionate, very tame. My daughter picked it out at the animal shelter... days away from being euthinized. Very lovable creature.

    I don't really care for cat's and wouldnt have one if it wern't for my daughter but that cat looks kool as hell

  26. #26
    bikeral's Avatar
    bikeral is online now Life is only stressful if you care!
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    7,646
    TR you got me thinking like stpete so too late here it goes.

    Funny the most memorable only lasted a few weeks. I was managing a night club in Miami in the early 90's. Met many women during that time but there was this one Columbian woman that was just out of control. I'd get out of the club at around 6AM and take her to a hotel. 2 or 3 times was just not enough for her. It would be very rare that I pass it up but at times I would just be tired. She would find ways to just keep at it and have me back for more over and over again for hours and hours. Never met a woman quite like that again. She started getting real obsessive after a couple weeks and I had to end it.
    Guess I should mention I was married at the time to wife N0. 1.

  27. #27
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back in Afghanistan
    Posts
    22,290
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeral View Post
    TR you got me thinking like stpete so too late here it goes.

    Funny the most memorable only lasted a few weeks. I was managing a night club in Miami in the early 90's. Met many women during that time but there was this one Columbian woman that was just out of control. I'd get out of the club at around 6AM and take her to a hotel. 2 or 3 times was just not enough for her. It would be very rare that I pass it up but at times I would just be tired. She would find ways to just keep at it and have me back for more over and over again for hours and hours. Never met a woman quite like that again. She started getting real obsessive after a couple weeks and I had to end it.
    Guess I should mention I was married at the time to wife N0. 1.
    ...which explains why you had to upgrade to wife v2.0?

  28. #28
    bikeral's Avatar
    bikeral is online now Life is only stressful if you care!
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    7,646
    Yea, somehow she was not OK with me banging other women. Go figure.

  29. #29
    AXx's Avatar
    AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,176
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeral
    Yea, somehow she was not OK with me banging other women. Go figure.
    I can't imagine why AL?!?!?!?!?

  30. #30
    bikeral's Avatar
    bikeral is online now Life is only stressful if you care!
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    7,646
    Guess some women just don't understand. Well that was many years ago and I've learned since then.

  31. #31
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back in Afghanistan
    Posts
    22,290
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeral View Post
    Yea, somehow she was not OK with me banging other women. Go figure.
    so she wasn't the understanding type, huh? go figure...........

  32. #32
    luckyderder is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    so she wasn't the understanding type, huh? go figure...........
    hahaha

  33. #33
    PaxJax2 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    41
    This is just plain bad guys.

  34. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    11,664
    Quote Originally Posted by PaxJax2
    This is just plain bad guys.
    Your time here is short you muppet.

  35. #35
    redz's Avatar
    redz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    My HOME GYM
    Posts
    11,905
    I`m still getting it from my married gf, It's driving me nuts I`m completely blinded by the quality of the *****.

  36. #36
    DSM4Life's Avatar
    DSM4Life is online now Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor - Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    30,894
    Blog Entries
    1
    Not CrazyMikes *****. It offends me.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. William Arthur Ward

  37. #37
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back in Afghanistan
    Posts
    22,290
    who bumped this old thread?

    some threads are better left in the basement!

    no more source checks please

  38. #38
    crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Micanopy/Gainesville, Fl
    Posts
    5,868
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Not CrazyMikes *****. It offends me.
    I'll say not crazy mike

    This is his, what's the comment ***** ***** *** *******. Now that's not.... crazy mikeBest Pvssy You've EVER HAD!!!!  =)-p1010050.jpg

  39. #39
    Euroholic's Avatar
    Euroholic is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Australia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posts
    3,838
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    I'll say not crazy mike

    This is his, what's the comment ***** ***** *** *******. Now that's not.... crazy mikeClick image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010050.JPG 
Views:	134 
Size:	733.0 KB 
ID:	140004
    Ive read your post. Then read it again and im still baffled!!!!!
    Last edited by Euroholic; 06-12-2013 at 05:29 AM.

  40. #40
    DSM4Life's Avatar
    DSM4Life is online now Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor - Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    30,894
    Blog Entries
    1
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. William Arthur Ward

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •