lstbred is offline Senior Member

Hahahaahah up your's bitch!

I've been at this job for 13+yrs and never had any problems with the union, well, my fat piece of sh*t illiterate, retarded, no sense having idiot assistant manager decided to file a grievence against me for 3 PAGES of crap that she thought she did "working out of class". Its seems that the grievences were because I ASKED her to do things.....hmmm arent you supposed to WORK out a class? So I denied her, then the VP denied her, so it went all the way up to District HR, they met Friday, today I got the draft of the findings.......DENIED!! ahahahahahahah F U!! you f'n loser! The union said they will not pursue it if denied, they know its shit, they just couldnt say that.......... Man I feel good!!

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    so are you saying the asst manager is NOT on this years xmass list?

congrats!

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    My experiences with unions is people are always filing grievances at every stupid thing, any chance they can get compensation. And where I work it's next to impossible to fire them.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Congrats on the victory against idiocy.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    i had a guy that was working for me pour 5 gallons of gas on my car and burn it to the ground, literally. this was on company property..during the day. the fire department and police were called. he was interviewed then charged with arson. he's still employed..

F'n joke! my supposid "cook" is a f'n loser, has no concept of food or culinary skill, no idea how business runs and he's been doing this for 30yrs....and he's a thief and lier, in 20yrs EVERYBODY knows this but no one has/or even tried to fire him, what a joke.

kalspic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lstbred View Post
    F'n joke! my supposid "cook" is a f'n loser, has no concept of food or culinary skill, no idea how business runs and he's been doing this for 30yrs....and he's a thief and lier, in 20yrs EVERYBODY knows this but no one has/or even tried to fire him, what a joke.
    sounds just like my place. i got voluntierd to sit at the general managers table. its all hourly emploies tell thier grivences. kinda looking forward to it.

Riptorn is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lstbred
    ..., what a joke(er).
    Why so serious? Lol sorry. Couldn't help it when I saw your avatar.

Thats greeeaaattt, you're gonna sit there telling these ppl (in the back of your head) shut/man and grow the fvck up! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Riptorn View Post
    Why so serious? Lol sorry. Couldn't help it when I saw your avatar.
    lol very good!

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Fvck yeah, stick it to the dirt bags!

Unions are great at this. . . . If I was union at my last real job, I would still have a job.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    haha, screw her. unions can be useful, im not allowed as im management, so have to take it up the arse if i get it and the GM is a cvnt

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    my union agreed job description stipulates i cannot pee in a toilet, only a urinal. the mens restroom at an ancillary warehouse does NOT have urinals, so therefore I will be filing a grievence today!!!

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    my union agreed job description stipulates i cannot pee in a toilet, only a urinal. the mens restroom at an ancillary warehouse does NOT have urinals, so therefore I will be filing a grievence today!!!
    hahahaha!

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    Nice. Did you tell her to suck it?

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    You should memorize this speech that starts at 1:00 minute in and give it to her

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Being incompotent is not enough grounds to have someone terminated... close the business, lay off everyone, and open again under a new LLC and **** em..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Are you non-union management(eww)?
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

Im techniqually a union, oh sorry, an association member. The only reason I am is because when you get hired you have to pick (period) to be in the union or not, your dues will go to something....but you will still be covered and bound by the union if anything comes up..?? makes no sense. I have no reason for the union, I DO my job! I have a very "private sector" attitude, you do good/great you'll go far, if your incomp/thief/all around POS youre out! but I cant do that so its very hard.

Blog Entries
    Im techniqually a union, oh sorry, an association member. The only reason I am is because when you get hired you have to pick (period) to be in the union or not, your dues will go to something....but you will still be covered and bound by the union if anything comes up..?? makes no sense. I have no reason for the union, I DO my job! I have a very "private sector" attitude, you do good/great you'll go far, if your incomp/thief/all around POS youre out! but I cant do that so its very hard.
    Having a union isn't always for lazy people but it's for the hard working man/women who IS doing their job and still be harassed.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

True, but it DOES protect the idiots, I hate the "Im covered by the union so I can do anything" attitude. There are good workers out there for sure, some that get real jaded over time "if you cant beat them..." that stinks.

its a shame people get into that "if you can't beat them" state of mind. i dont work hard because im afraid of getting fired. i work hard because its the standards i set for myself and my integrity at stake.

^^agreed

Blog Entries
    True, but it DOES protect the idiots, I hate the "Im covered by the union so I can do anything" attitude. There are good workers out there for sure, some that get real jaded over time "if you cant beat them..." that stinks.
    I have worked for a large companies all my life and from what i have seen, the larger the company the more a union is needed. As a company grows the tables begin to turn throwing employee respect out the window and production takes over.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    I have worked for a large companies all my life and from what i have seen, the larger the company the more a union is needed. As a company grows the tables begin to turn throwing employee respect out the window and production takes over.
    agree on this, but at the same time some people are just down right terrible workers and need to get threatend with termination or just plain fired.

edit. that was not directed at the op

Thread Information