Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member

Are you as hardcore as me?

Bro's, I have to tell you what I just got finished drinking...I absolutly hate strawberry protien shakes, but I am 100% out of my pro rated chocolate protien, and all I could find is my roommates optimum strawberry and I mixed up too scoops mixed in some glutamine and drank it all in 2 sips...Ahh it was nasty I had to chase it with a diet pepsi.....Ahh Hurry up Allsports Nutrition I need some Pro Rated..

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    strawberry optimum is not as hardcore as when you start mixing an entire can of tuna in your shakes and drinking it down...now that is hardcore, and disgusting at the same time. but it works great.

FmRommel is offline Member
    Originally posted by daem
    strawberry optimum is not as hardcore as when you start mixing an entire can of tuna in your shakes and drinking it down...now that is hardcore, and disgusting at the same time. but it works great.
    Agreed...Tuna Shakes Are the Worst!

mammoth is offline Member
    Why not just eat the tuna first and then down the shake? Does mixing the tuna with your shake have some kind of miracle chemical reaction or do you just do it to make yourself feel "hardcore"? j/k

BIG R is offline Member
    Yes Mammoth there is a Biochemical explanation as to why the tuna shake is better than eating them separate, its called THE BULLSHIT THEORY!! HAHAHA!

That is waaaaayyyyy nasty. F*ck that I'd rather drink 10 raw eggs than have a tuna shake. Daem you are way more HARDCORE than your Pokeman avatar leads on to be. By the way who is the strongest Power Ranger again? The White One? Just Kiddin'.

Oh and you are right anything strawberry (in the form of shakes) does suck Ryan.

MAndy Blank Rules!!!
    R

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by mammoth
    Why not just eat the tuna first and then down the shake? Does mixing the tuna with your shake have some kind of miracle chemical reaction or do you just do it to make yourself feel "hardcore"? j/k

Originally posted by BIG R
    Yes Mammoth there is a Biochemical explanation as to why the tuna shake is better than eating them separate, its called THE BULLSHIT THEORY!!
    I think I have heard of that theory from a guy named Jeff Summers!!

FmRommel is offline Member
    I took this the wrong way...I didnt know he meant mixing it with whey...
    I once tried tuna shakes and for about a year id mix tuna with flaxseed oil and water and down it...I got sick of eating it out of a can and this was faster...

BIG R is offline Member
    Mammoth,

I cant mess with Summers! My bad.....I'm on too many fat burners and everything is on FFWD right now.

Forgive?
    R

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Tuna in a protien shake..Now that is sick..No way.

Originally posted by BIG R
    Mammoth,

I cant mess with Summers! My bad.....I'm on too many <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=FAT%20BURNER S" target="_blank">fat burner</a> s and everything is on FFWD right now.

Forgive?
    R

fast is offline Associate Member
    Remember not to drink too fast your proteins, it might cause you problems at your stomach..
    and you start developing farts

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, whey + tuna = disgusting...

for me, if i eat the tuna out of the can it is like eating celery...i chew the shit endlessly without feeling like i can swallow. takes me like 15 minutes to eat one little can for that reason. if i mix it with my protein and down the whole nasty concoction in one giant drink then i get the tuna + the shake in like 15 seconds.

if tuna didn't have so few calories for the amount of protein it yields then i wouldn't touch it...but it is necessary as much as i hate it. gross

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member

Re: Are you as hardcore as me?

Originally posted by Ryanhallmark
    Bro's, I have to tell you what I just got finished drinking...I absolutly hate strawberry protien shakes, but I am 100% out of my pro rated chocolate protien, and all I could find is my roommates optimum strawberry and I mixed up too scoops mixed in some <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=GLUTAMINE" target="_blank">glutamine</a> and drank it all in 2 sips...Ahh it was nasty I had to chase it with a diet pepsi.....Ahh Hurry up Allsports Nutrition I need some Pro Rated..
    I got one better ferya. I also use the stawberry optimum whey protein. But i mix rasberry glutamine with it. YUM...

OG

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    TUNA in a whey shake?!? YEEEEEEEEEEE-UK!!! what the F*** is wrong with you people?!? don't you know that's friggin nasty?!?!

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Last night i had my usual protein shake with a shot of flax nasty crap. And then proceded to eat three tacos one of my roomates made. HOLY CRAP! I have never had gas that bad in my life!!! My gf left my house after about 5 dutch ovens, and i finally fell asleep (holding my glade strawberries and cream spray in hand)!

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    why do most people eat their tuna straight out of the can? i can't stomach it like that so i add half a tbsp of light mayonnaise, some pepper, lemon juice, and green onion ... makes a tuna salad. yum.

novicemarine is offline Junior Member
    Yeah, I have to eat tuna straight from the can. I hate mayo and all the other junk people eat with it. I have to eat it straight up. Maybe I'll try lemon juice one of these days. I really need a blender so I can get the tuna ground into my shakes, though, that'd make life a lot easier. It's too hard to shovel that shit down 8 cans a day. Cold chills...

novicemarine is offline Junior Member
    oh yeah, and the poor bastards in my classes! My instructor keeps making remarks about my tuna. I think he's going to ban me from eating in class/to eat it in the restroom here soon. Maybe it's just me, but eating in the bathroom is just nasty... Nastier than tuna alone, anyway.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Thats all I drink is strawberry Optimum protien with glutimine mixed in I think it tastes good I use to kix it with milk which gave me the runs so I had to go with water

novicemarine I always eat tuna out of the can but it gets old now and then so I put alittle hot sausce in it

Foxy Sphinx is offline Associate Member
    For those of you guys who hate Flax, why not use hemp seed oil? Its got better balance of Omega 3's than Flax, PLUS it tastes decent, tastes like nuts to me, and I dont mean genitals

Ive done worse, I once mixed unflavored protein + tuna + oatmeal + hemp seed oil + Soy lecithin extract and gulp it down. It took me about half an hour to drink it, was so god damn thick I literally had to chew my shake for 30 seconds before I could take another sip, the more I drank the harder it became as all the oatmeal was sitting near the bottom, about 3/4 the way through i said FUCK IT and tossed the shit out, whipped up just a whey shake and slammed it in 10 seconds.

Thread Information