BIG R is offline Member

Thumbs up This JOKE got me in deep SHIT!

After reading the "daily jokes" from Kip I decided to put a ole' joke that we played on a gym member back in the day.

I was working at a local gym where there was a member that was using Rippedfuel to get some abs. His name was Coach Ray. He was on it for ahile when my older friends told me to write up a sighn and post it on the front desk as he walked in............The sighn read:

"Coach Ray has been using Ripped Fuel for 3 months but since then has only been RIPPED OFF!!!"

That MoFo was sooooooo pist at me. I was so young then so he let me live. I'm sure he didnt give a F*ck after he was on his 18th beer that night at the bar..............and he still couldnt figure out why he wasnt ripped yet. The other trainers still get a kick outta this one.

PEACE
    R

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member

I would have loved to see the look on the guys face when he read that.

BIG R is offline Member
    He was PO'ed!! Coach knew that it was Really this guy named Carlos that had been ragging on his Fat-Ass for months already. I was kinda brushed off as the young nieve kid that was the middle man in a evil joke. It was still FUNNY! They all hid while he read it to see the look on his face.

R

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member

But you know the sad truth... tons of people fall for bullshit diet and fitness scams everyday... the world is FULL of scammer douche bags

Thread Information