sniper320 is offline Member

Talking Just saved some dudes ass...

So i was in the gym today and in between sets i was watching this guy bench,he was inexperianced and was struggling with what he had on there(135lbs) Then he chucked on 2 plates, he got it up once and he tried for another and it pinned him down, it was right on his throat. i ran over and got it off him, he said he was ok but i dont think he was...... The funny thing is after, i had to use more weight because my adrenaline was pumping like crazy.Man, i was strong like i was on a gram of test! had an awsome workout after that.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    I had an awsome workout right after I was nearly in a massive car wreck one time, adrenalin is awsome!

Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    I had an awsome workout right after I was nearly in a massive car wreck one time, adrenalin is awsome!
    ya they should bottle that s&$t.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper320
    ya they should bottle that s&$t.

they do

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    they do
    sweat, what do they use it for?

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    next time you should just let that guy choke on it untill he grows up and asks for a spot

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    LOL, to wake peoples asses up!

[QUOTE=ChiTownTommy]next time you should just let that guy choke on it untill he grows up and asks for a spot[/Q
    I dont think there will be a next time he was pretty pale, he learned his lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    LOL, to wake peoples asses up!
    ooooooooooooo yaaaa pulp fiction, **** i should have known that ,know i feel like an idiot.

Daven is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper320
    sweat, what do they use it for?
    They use it in hospitals for people that are going or at a chance for going into shock... there are other uses for it, but thats the only one i remember.

Paingain is offline Banned
    you gotta love the ego lifters, we have this guy at our gym that I occasionally see benching with 500, but he lifts his ass 2 ft off the bench when he does it, and it goes up with the left side of the bar usually about a foot higher than the right, fuc*in clown.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by Daven
    They use it in hospitals for people that are going or at a chance for going into shock... there are other uses for it, but thats the only one i remember.
    are there any dangers to using this stuff? just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Paingain
    you gotta love the ego lifters, we have this guy at our gym that I occasionally see benching with 500, but he lifts his ass 2 ft off the bench when he does it, and it goes up with the left side of the bar usually about a foot higher than the right, fuc*in clown.
    clown? even with his non technique style, 500 is impresive....what do you bench?

decadbal is offline Banned
    someone should start making adrenaline...

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    HEY HEY HEY! They DO make it. Ever heard of someone so allergic to a bee that they almost die from a sting? Well, what do they keep in the house in case a pissed-off bee comes along-- an epi-pen. Adrenaline, otherwise known as epinephrine is readily available. The anesthetic that i use all day along (what most people think is "novocaine") is Lidocaine with a tiny bit of epinephrine. However, since it's injected into the local circulation, it never gets into the visceral circulation. Very rarely, I do hit a vein and then I've got a very jittery, sweaty patient who needs cold water and five minutes to regulate. YOU CANNOT PREDICT EPI'S RESPONSE IN A HEALTHY PERSON AND IT CAN EASILY CAUSE AN IRREGULAR HEARTBEAT OR FIBRILLATIONS IF NOT DOSED RIGHT. It is NOT like some kind of super-caffeine.

Sweet as **** when released naturally though. Got a cell phone call in the middle of my leg workout the other day that really pissed me off. Got at least 6 more reps up the very next set!

Thread Information