Maximus_Pecs is offline Associate Member

Ephedra Lawsuits

What has the world come too. I just walked in the door turn on the TV and what do I see? A commercial from a law firm asking people to join a lawsuit against any company that makes ephedra based products. they mention if yo have used Hydroxy Cut, Xenadrine, Ripped Fuel, and other products and experienced problems please join our lawsuit against these companies making deadly products. This is getting absured. If the goverment does not ban epehdra which I don't think they are going to do, companies will be forced to stop production due to these multi-million dollar lawsuits.

Terinox is offline The One & Only

Re: Ephedra Lawsuits

Originally posted by Maximus_Pecs
    What has the world come too. I just walked in the door turn on the TV and what do I see? A commercial from a law firm asking people to join a lawsuit against any company that makes ephedra based products. they mention if yo have used Hydroxy Cut, Xenadrine, Ripped Fuel, and other products and experienced problems please join our lawsuit against these companies making deadly products. This is getting absured. If the goverment does not ban epehdra which I don't think they are going to do, companies will be forced to stop production due to these multi-million dollar lawsuits.
    STUPID ASSHOLES! Everyone is just DYING to get a piece of the action aren't they. I swear to God we are ALL gonna turn out like that damn episode of South Park where everyone just started sueing everyone for no damn reasons either!!

I mean how can they even allow things like this? One baseball player dies, and now suddenly it's a major lawsuit. This is what I propose we do. As a board, AR, we will open a company, and this company, will be DEDICATED to doing research and experiments on ALL THE SHIT that they currently DO NOT do proper research on. Steroids , fat-loss pills, etc...and then that will get everyone to shut their mouths.

Re: Re: Ephedra Lawsuits

Originally posted by Terinox

STUPID ASSHOLES! Everyone is just DYING to get a piece of the action aren't they. I swear to God we are ALL gonna turn out like that damn episode of South Park where everyone just started sueing everyone for no damn reasons either!!

I mean how can they even allow things like this? One baseball player dies, and now suddenly it's a major lawsuit. This is what I propose we do. As a board, AR, we will open a company, and this company, will be DEDICATED to doing research and experiments on ALL THE SHIT that they currently DO NOT do proper research on. Steroids, fat-loss pills, etc...and then that will get everyone to shut their mouths.

So what i wonder is are they going to sue all the cold medicine companies that sell products containing ephedra or ephedrine? Whats next people with high blood pressure starting lawsuits againt Morton for making salt. Oh yeah I almost forgot fast food has made America fat. Lets ban fast food chains and sue the corporations that own them!

What ever happend to people being responsible for there own actions and the ramifacations from theuse of the products they choose to consume.

Terinox is offline The One & Only

Re: Re: Re: Ephedra Lawsuits

Originally posted by Maximus_Pecs

So what i wonder is are they going to sue all the cold medicine companies that sell products containing ephedra or ephedrine? Whats next people with high blood pressure starting lawsuits againt Morton for making salt. Oh yeah I almost forgot fast food has made America fat. Lets ban fast food chains and sue the corporations that own them!

What ever happend to people being responsible for there own actions and the ramifacations from theuse of the products they choose to consume.
    People are just ... well ... STUPID! I don't get it, I mean 10 years ago, with less technology and lacking all the new sciences, people were healthier, smarter, and more mature, but it is just getting insane. I think this world really is doomed after all, first I thought it would be natural disasters that would end it all, then global warming, then wars, then diseases, but now, I think it's pretty much "stupidity" that will do it for us all

Re: Re: Re: Re: Ephedra Lawsuits

Originally posted by Terinox

People are just ... well ... STUPID! I don't get it, I mean 10 years ago, with less technology and lacking all the new sciences, people were healthier, smarter, and more mature, but it is just getting insane. I think this world really is doomed after all, first I thought it would be natural disasters that would end it all, then global warming, then wars, then diseases, but now, I think it's pretty much "stupidity" that will do it for us all
    If I had it my way being Stupid would be illegal I totally agree with you I see people getting dumber less responsible everyday. No one takes responsiblity for anything. Its always someone elses fault... "What do you mean he had a heart attack? He only took 30 Hydroxycut with a two litter of coke because he hates water, then started to run a marathon. Must be that ephedra, that stuff is evil."

I was going to take a nap before I went to the gym but I'm so pissed off now that i think I'm going to, ahem take some ECA load up a good angry CD and pretned the weights are stupid people. I should hit a few personal records today.

GRIPS is offline Associate Member
    Sometime ago i was giving a depo. to these lawyer(assholes) about a case i'm involved in and during a break in the session one of the lawyer asked the other one about how his lawsuite against some ephedra company was going. Needless to say it just made me hate these guys more. unless thier on your side i hate them.

I agree when they are on your side its great. But when some dumbass totally misuses a product by either taking to much or NOT heeding the warnings I have trouble having sympathy for them. It ends up hurting people that truly have a need or desire to use the product properly.

GRIPS that avatar is so distracting and so so nice..

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    If they want to sue someone, they should sue the cold medicine companies that have pseudophrederine in their medicines....pseudophredrine is one of the main ingredients of methamphetamine, which is a HELLOVA lot worse than ephedra could ever be....but then again, why not just not sue anyone?

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    If you want more info on Ephedra, go to http://www.ephedrafacts.com It is a website that does nothing but research on ephedra.

That lawsuit is sickening.

novicemarine is offline Junior Member
    I've been reading all kinds of bs about how CLA has ephedra beat hands down and it just makes me sick that people are going around buying it on account of rumors. If everyone was as well-read as they could be and if they'd take the time to research effectiveness of items and proper use, we wouldn't have people screwing over the rest of us. They won't sell ephedra on base now 'cause a few months ago, some idiot sailor fell out of PT and blamed it on the ephedra. Said he was worried his heart was about to give out. Anyway, I don't know the whole story, but my guess is, he wasn't taking it properly. Now I've got to go pay tax and hunt it down out in town. BS if you ask me.

Thread Information