5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member

GHB sex last night !!!!!

Didnt feel like hitting up the bar last night so i felt like doing the last of the G i had in my fridge and falling asleep. My girl never done it before and she was loving it, she honestly would climax and then it would be like 2 mins and climax again. Best sex by far ive ever had. Damm I wish people didnt abuse drugs so bad. They sure gave that drug a bad name. Woke up this morning feeling better than ever .... sorry bros just had to share that

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    yeah ive seen some scarry shit from idiots who take too much ghb. most of them end up in ambulances on their way to the emergency room.

glad you had fun though!
    peace

Eddyflash is offline Junior Member
    Sorry I know this thread was not meant for this but I had a friend who died from GHB. He got into because he wanted to get fucked up while he was dieting without all the calories... we all got into it at the same time. It gave us great rest sure, but he started abusing it without really letting us know.. apparently he was mixing it with other stuff and one night he chugged a bunch of G and got into bed with his girlfriend and they both went to sleep. When she woke up in the morning she tried to wake him to find that he was dead. He had some sort of stroke and the medical examiner said it was directly correlated to GHB abuse, he said he saw a couple other instances of it in chronic GHB users. Oh well sorry to bring down the thread but I saw a chance to tell my story

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    well what else did he take with the g that night? i have never heard anyone having a stroke from it.

was he mixing alcohol/pills with it?

i am truly sorry about your friend bro.

Eddyflash is offline Junior Member
    He had mixed alcohol with it in the past but I believe the night it happened he was just on an INSANE amount of g. He built up a tolerence so powerful that he used to take entire mouthful chugs from the bottle

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    damn thats alot of G

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Not to jack your thread or anything, but my girl just got her first vibrator yesterday! DAMN that thing is GREAT, i dont have to do shit!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by 956Vette
    Not to jack your thread or anything, but my girl just got her first vibrator yesterday! DAMN that thing is GREAT, i dont have to do shit!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by 956Vette
    Whats the fun in that? If your passive why even have a girl?

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    i know so many women who would always say stuff like "eww gross, vibrators....eww" then after they use one once it turns too, "who needs a boyfriend...i got batteries!"

also, i just find it so sexy to watch a woman using one on herself. ok, now that you all know Im a sicko!

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by palme

Whats the fun in that? If your passive why even have a girl?
    Passive??? No way am i passive. SO, i was only saying how it was the best, laziest sex i have ever had!

Thread Information