MickeyKnox is offline Banned

Bill Maher Mitt Romney..lol

I love Bill Mahar!!

If this Romney dude gets voted in, you guys (Americans) are in deep trouble!

"...because heat melting ice was just a theory" hahaha!!

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    Bill Mahar is the man

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox
    "...because heat melting ice was just a theory" hahaha!!
    "Even the deer are rolling their eyes" lmao

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If this Obama dude gets reelected, we are in store for 4 more years of no progress. I dont like either candidate but I damn sure am not going to put someone back in office to give them another shot because they couldnt get it right the first time. It's the lesser of the two evils for me. I figure we try new options, no matter their party affiliation, until one gets it right

I don't know Noles...i wouldn't hold my breath on that one. And it's not any rosier up here in Canada brother. We have our share of screwups too.

But the way Bill sums this up, its priceless!

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Todd Akin that Bill Mahar is talking about believes in legitimate rape. He is running for Missouri senate. And says a womans body has a way of shutting a rape down. He's a nut job. IMO

Thats funny!

But i think he meant a rape under the "criminal code" definition, meaning legitimately criminal. Not some woman crying rape to get back at her boyfriend whom she hates now because he went to play golf with his buddies.

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    WTF does Bill Mahar know about politics or running a country? I value his opinion on the POTUS as much as a I do Rosie O fvckin Donnels........ or a Canadian for that matter (jk) He is funny though.

Quote Originally Posted by JD250 View Post
    WTF does Bill Mahar know about politics or running a country? I value his opinion on the POTUS as much as a I do Rosie O fvckin Donnels........ or a Canadian for that matter (jk) He is funny though.
    He may not know how to run a country, but he sure knows how to put things in perspective. And yeah he's hilarious!

supersize me is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JD250 View Post
    Completely agree. I didn't realize the only qualifications for a show on HBO were a stick up your @ss, an ever present douche attitude, and the ability to make off color remarks without fearing any repercussions.

Bill Maher's opinion matters to me about as much as a fleeting fart.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Thats funny!

But i think he meant a rape under the "criminal code" definition, meaning legitimately criminal. Not some woman crying rape to get back at her boyfriend whom she hates now because he went to play golf with his buddies.
    Yeah but Mickey how in the frick does a womans body have a way of shutting down a rape legitimate or not? that's why he's nuts in my opinion. But he's said a whole lot more than just this stupid remark. If I were a woman I'd stay far away from this dude..lol But you would be surprised as to how many are going to vote for him. Of course most are legitimate rapists lining up to vote for him, going yehaaw free raping ..lol

kmms is offline Productive Member
    maher is a shill plain and simple. i'd no sooner take political advice from him than from david duke.

interesting that we'll only be in deep trouble if romney were elected, especially considering the the heap of shit and lies that obama has dumped on us. both obama and romney make one thing very clear, you get the government you deserve.

Thread Information