Page 385 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 2853353753803813823833843853863873883893903954354858851385 ... LastLast
Results 15,361 to 15,400 of 61335
Like Tree79785Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Sometimes a break away is great. This week I've been away from the weights for about 5 days and its only light weights I'm doing this week and feel great tbh.

I knew I needed time away when I tweaked my back it's ok now though thankfully the rest was worth it. I bet you on Monday you'll feel way better from the break
    almostgone likes this.

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    I've been going once a week for about the last month. This week I didn't make it. I've been going legs most of this time, I think I did back/shoulders once. Haven't hit my chest in over a month.

Legs have developed nicely over the past month, everything else is basically staying the same. I'm losing some separation though.

My house finally went under contract, so I'll be moving the next couple of weeks. My stress levels have already decreased, I got to cancel my weekly drafts, and I finally get to see some money piling up in my bank account.

I'm certain this is going to push my motivation into overdrive. I've maintained my calorie surplus, I've put on a few pounds so hopefully my strength will still be there. After I get the house cleaned out and closing done, I'll be good to go full tilt.
    almostgone likes this.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Excellent for mind muscle connection between you and the rear delts, hit this movement right and you will see vast improvements. Pulley doesn't need to be that high as in the video so long as you keep the elbows out and bring them back to isolate the rear delt muscle

Almost knows what I am taking about the big fuker, his back is as wide as a barn door and thick as fuk

YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ks3PcbHiihY
    I love that movement.....
    marcus300 likes this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Grymreefer is offline Associate Member
    Do you recommend any pro I should watch on how to improve my bench press technique? There is so much information on the internet telling me 10 different ways to do one exercise and I think half of it is some bro science. Like one told me to put my feet up on the bench to put more emphasis on my pecs? And one person says elbows out another one says elbows in. I watched Dorian Yates, but I also heard him in an interview say he wished he would have done things differently because he did a lot of damage to his shoulders over the years with certain exercises.

And from your personal view and experience, do you think you grew more from bench press with dumbells or barbells? Or did you mix it up quite often?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Grymreefer
    Do you recommend any pro I should watch on how to improve my bench press technique? There is so much information on the internet telling me 10 different ways to do one exercise and I think half of it is some bro science. Like one told me to put my feet up on the bench to put more emphasis on my pecs? And one person says elbows out another one says elbows in. I watched Dorian Yates, but I also heard him in an interview say he wished he would have done things differently because he did a lot of damage to his shoulders over the years with certain exercises.

And from your personal view and experience, do you think you grew more from bench press with dumbells or barbells? Or did you mix it up quite often?

The one thing that has helped me tremendously was when my sister trained with me. She noticed that I was sinking my sternum when I was benching. This put a lot of force on my shoulders.

She corrected my form and my chest day has been 100% better ever since.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    The one thing that has helped me tremendously was when my sister trained with me. She noticed that I was sinking my sternum when I was benching. This put a lot of force on my shoulders.

She corrected my form and my chest day has been 100% better ever since.
    That is the exact reason I avoid any barbell press for chest. My shoulders take a beating. It could be improper form, but I also dislocated both of my shoulders on numerous occasions. Maybe I need to have my sister come and work out with me.... The free range movement of pressing dumbells just feels natural to my shoulders, but I really need to learn how to bench properly. I see some powerlifters putting a huge arch in their back. Is that for leverage or to shorten the distance on the press? I'm just at a loss. So many people do it so many different ways.

There's a huge difference in bodybuilding and power lifting. Which do you want to do?

Bodybuilding is more about form. Power lifting is all about finding advantages and using them.

There's about 20lbs difference in my bb/pl form

Well I play soccer recreationally so powerlifting IMO would be out of the question. And that thought is a generalization of what powerlifters I have seen. They don't seem like they could play Center Mid, or Left forward with that size. I just fell in love with bodybuilding in the last year or so and I plan to stick to that. My reasonings are probably the same as a lot who just started out. I enjoy looking good and I enjoy catching other people looking at me. Lately my new reason is I just love the challenge and it has become my hobby. I actually quit smoking the green since I've gotten serious into working out! Never thought that would ever happen. I just don't have a workout partner so I don't have anyone to challenge against or someone to watch my form. I just go off of gut. If it doesn't feel natural I'm doing it wrong. I'm going to have my room mate video tape me on my squat and bench press. Those are the only exercises that haven't really exploded in strength in comparison to my deadlift. I am starting to wonder if I'm doing them wrong though. My squat from what everyone says is.. "I go too deep?" I didn't know that was possible.

It's not. What are you looking for, size? Strength? Looks? Sports?
    Honestly they're all targeted differently.

The best combination I've found is in this thread. Read up from page one. Size and strength can be gained here, but in all honestly speed doesn't go with those two things. It takes a different kind of training

Sorry I missed the gist of your question. I simply am tired of being extremely skinny that is all. Though I am still very skinny at 175 right now at 6' 5''. I have come a lonnnnggg way from where I was originally at. Senior year on varsity I think I weighed in around 160. Always had speed, so I can sacrifice a little bit for some actual size. I was a little bigger, but I've been hit back to back with random ailments. If I got to 195 solid. not 180 with a bunch of bloat and water. I would be happy. I am an extreme ectomorph, but by reading through endless amounts of threads I have overcome that aspect of my metabolism. (thank you diet section) And I aim to never touch any AAS again. I did them, but like everyone my age...didn't do any research and I am surprised I didn't ruin my body. I was just comfortable when I was younger being deathly skinny because every single person on cross country, track, and soccer were also extremely skinny.

And no bs. I have actually read through almost 150 pages of Marcus' diary. I bookmark wherever I left off at. This website has helped me tremendously in understanding what I'm doing wrong and what I did right. Just a trial and error until I figure my body out.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Grymreefer View Post

This will sound bizarre but the best thing I did for my chest was to stop BB bench pressing, once I stopped feeding my ego and dropped the BB bench my chest grew bigger, thicker and had a better overall development.
    almostgone and Java Man like this.

I just can't seem to get the same mind muscle connection with a barbell bench press over a dumbbell bench press. The dumbells don't restrict my movement and it feels natural. I think my shoulders have different ROM's which makes it difficult to hold a bar all the way across and go down at the same tempo since they want to move down two different pathways.

I feel the best analogy for this is If you had two different size tires on a car. One is going to get more RPM's than the other and thus get more work and wear.

I just can't seem to get the same mind muscle connection with a barbell bench press over a dumbbell bench press. The dumbells don't restrict my movement and it feels natural. I think my shoulders have different ROM's which makes it difficult to hold a bar all the way across and go down at the same tempo since they want to move down two different pathways.

I feel the best analogy for this is If you had two different size tires on a car. One is going to get more RPM's than the other and thus get more work and wear.
    Its not working for you so drop the movement and move onto something what will improve that area.
    almostgone and DCI like this.

Alright thanks. I just see everyone have barbell bench press integrated in their program. I didn't know if everyone had a hard time with bench pressing and I'm just the one being a puss about it. Decline barbell bench press is the only one that doesn't start issues, but I've only been to a few gyms that have had one.

shoulders are extremely sore from the pullback workout I did this week. I can feel the front, side and rear delts when I stretch them feels nice . The front delt feels the worse. My back is also sore and not my disc either all muscular so increasing the intensity and dropping the weight seems to be working while I pullback for 2 weeks.

Going doing arms in 20mins
    almostgone, DCI and clarky. like this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Alright thanks. I just see everyone have barbell bench press integrated in their program. I didn't know if everyone had a hard time with bench pressing and I'm just the one being a puss about it. Decline barbell bench press is the only one that doesn't start issues, but I've only been to a few gyms that have had one.
    I just retooled my chest day and probably won't be using BB bench for a good while. A good friend of mine explained to me that if the mind-muscle connection is lacking BB bench is too restrictive.
    The new plan for me is pre exhaust with flyes straight into d'bell presses. Looking forward to my next chest session. It will be interesting to see how my 50 year old body responds.

Incline flyes to failure superset w/incline d'bell press to failure.
    Flat flyes to failure superset w/ d'bell press to failure.
    Last edited by almostgone; 11-01-2014 at 03:19 AM.
    marcus300 and clarky. like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Could you post one of your routines for chest? I would like to try out different ways and see which creates the most stimuli. I'm not worried about how much weight I use, just wanna make my chest grow. period.
    The chest is an alpha part and I seem to be in the beta stage :/

I don't see everyone using barbell bench press but in honesty its irrelevant what everyone else does, its all about how your body responds and how capable you are at stimulating muscle tissue. Listen to your body and implement what works attitude.

Could you post one of your routines for chest? I would like to try out different ways and see which creates the most stimuli. I'm not worried about how much weight I use, just wanna make my chest grow. period.
    They are all over this thread, every page is full of routines what each of us do.
    almostgone likes this.

I'm probably just overthinking this. Thanks. Your diary has helped me a TON. Still so much to learn though.

You have come to the right place with the right attitude. I posted my revised chest session above, but some of the other guys will probably post up their routines. There is a HUGE amount of info and experience in this thread!
    marcus300 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

I'm probably just overthinking this. Thanks. Your diary has helped me a TON. Still so much to learn though.
    This thread gives you the tools to go to the next level in size and strength, its whats inside you what will release the devil to train at this level.

I will be honest with you I think you need to read the thread again and really take in whats being said because I don't think you fully understand whats been written, its one thing reading and saying "yeh that sounds good" its another implementing it.

I can guarantee if you trained with me or any of these guys in here you will feel like you have been hit by a train and you'll know what training to failure is all about, that's the difference. You want to turn heads when you walk down the street well train like your life depends on it and eat like its your last meal but no matter what be consistent in your approach and listen to your body. Read the thread its all in here

I would love to train with one of you guys! I know for a fact I couldn't keep up. Basically its a death sentence, but I love challenges. I take what you say to the grave. Just soo much information I have to be honest I do have a hard time comprehending everything at times. I just have to say thank you for sharing your knowledge. You didn't have to, but you did.

Sorry I say thank you so much. I just appreciate what everyone shares on here. I'm grateful.
    Last edited by Grymreefer; 11-01-2014 at 04:00 AM.

I would love to train with one of you guys! I know for a fact I couldn't keep up. Basically its a death sentence, but I love challenges. I take what you say to the grave. Just soo much information I have to be honest I do have a hard time comprehending everything at times. I just have to say thank you for sharing your knowledge. You didn't have to, but you did.

Sorry I say thank you so much. I just appreciate what everyone shares on here. I'm grateful.
    Go back to page 41 and post#1622, I believe....but also reread the whole thread. You won't regret it. My phone won't let me link to a single post.
    Keep in mind the exercise that is one man's bread and butter may not be as productive for another. Find what lifts you can "connect with" and apply the HIT principles to it.
    Last edited by almostgone; 11-01-2014 at 05:16 AM.

Thank YOU!! I forgot all about that. I couldn't remember where I saw someone say don't put the weight on the ground for deadlifts. It was marcus!! Everyone tells me I'm not deadlifting properly if the weight doesn't come in contact with the ground. I think its way more challenging to control the weight and then force it up against gravity. That's about the only thing I do right. I also saw Dorian Yates do it in a workout video too. I feel it puts more pressure on the posterior chain and it brings in the hamstrings when you have to fight against gravity at the bottom of the movement.
    I'm measuring out all my body parts today then I will report back in a couple months. I'm going to follow that program to a T. If I don't throw up I didn't do it right. AH so pumped. going to gym. Thanks Almostgone.

No problem, but also read the whole thread. Just glad to share something that helped me. That post was just one of the ones that really got my mind and heart back into lifting after being out for years.
    You'll find so much info in here but you can't take it all in at once as it is an evolving process. But you can find what works, apply HIT to it, and keep progressing.

Thank YOU!! I forgot all about that. I couldn't remember where I saw someone say don't put the weight on the ground for deadlifts. It was marcus!! Everyone tells me I'm not deadlifting properly if the weight doesn't come in contact with the ground. I think its way more challenging to control the weight and then force it up against gravity. That's about the only thing I do right. I also saw Dorian Yates do it in a workout video too. I feel it puts more pressure on the posterior chain and it brings in the hamstrings when you have to fight against gravity at the bottom of the movement.
    I'm measuring out all my body parts today then I will report back in a couple months. I'm going to follow that program to a T. If I don't throw up I didn't do it right. AH so pumped. going to gym. Thanks Almostgone.
    watch this video from 21:30 for 5 mins and you'll learn why not to go to the floor.
    building muscle not ego

almostgone, DCI and clarky. like this.

Marcus you should write a book one day. I'm sure everyone on this forum would buy a copy. I know I would.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    watch this video from 21:30 for 5 mins and you'll learn why not to go to the floor.
    building muscle not ego
    I also figured out I was doing an interesting deadlift variation for a while. Do you recommend deficit deadlifts to be thrown into the mix every now and then? Deadlifting is by far the best exercise I have and its the one I enjoy the most. My gym just has such a small amount of 45 pound plates so sometimes I just put myself in a position to make that 225 seem like 315.

I believe I watched this a while back. I remember the fact that Dorian had to tell Kai on a consistent basis to slow down on his reps. I don't think I made it to the 21 minute mark. Dorian is a genius.
    Last edited by Grymreefer; 11-01-2014 at 05:47 AM.

I also figured out I was doing an interesting deadlift variation for a while. Do you recommend deficit deadlifts to be thrown into the mix every now and then? Deadlifting is by far the best exercise I have and its the one I enjoy the most. My gym just has such a small amount of 45 pound plates so sometimes I just put myself in a position to make that 225 seem like 315.

I believe I watched this a while back. I remember the fact that Dorian had to tell Kai on a consistent basis to slow down on his reps. I don't think I made it to the 21 minute mark. Dorian is a genius.
    I don't know what a deficit deadlift is!

I use to be a serious dead lifter not many could match me in my day but I damaged my lower disc so I dont dead lift anymore, if I do its only very light but since I stopped I attacked my lower back hard with other movements and now I had rods of steel running down either side of my spine its rather freaky to be honest but this only came on with light deads and using other movements but you listen to your body and you'll know if I certain movement works for you or not.

the pic below shows the area I am talking about, I wasn't posing my back I was throwing my shoulders forward to show my tattoo what just been done for the artist who wanted a picture but it shows you the lower back area I am talking about.

DCI, almostgone and clarky. like this.

A deficit deadlift or what I was told at least is when you elevate yourself higher than you normally would so you can go below where the ground would exist. IE sometimes I stand on the benches and do a lighter weight, but I go extremely deep. It definitely pulls in more muscles than a traditional deadlift, but to me the stretch it gives to my back just feels damn good. Sometimes if i'm not feeling it in the gym. I'll just make sure I do deadlifts to at least give the body a good shock. Did you do anything specific to cause the injury? Or was it just wear and tear and ignoring the precursors for the injury? By the way nice ink and you are MASSIVE!!! Can I ask how old are you? And when did you first start training? I have yet to see this question in the thread unless its somewhere else on the site.

I think the only thing deadlifts have caused me was I tweaked my hamstring one time being too aggressive pulling the weight off the floor. I found I could get better balance and form if I take my shoes off. I also take my shoes off on front squats. Back squats the outer part of the shoe is pertinent for me to really feel my muscles.
    Last edited by Grymreefer; 11-01-2014 at 06:05 AM.

A deficit deadlift or what I was told at least is when you elevate yourself higher than you normally would so you can go below where the ground would exist. IE sometimes I stand on the benches and do a lighter weight, but I go extremely deep. It definitely pulls in more muscles than a traditional deadlift, but to me the stretch it gives to my back just feels damn good. Sometimes if i'm not feeling it in the gym. I'll just make sure I do deadlifts to at least give the body a good shock. Did you do anything specific to cause the injury? Or was it just wear and tear and ignoring the precursors for the injury? By the way nice ink and you are MASSIVE!!! Can I ask how old are you? And when did you first start training? I have yet to see this question in the thread unless its somewhere else on the site.

I think the only thing deadlifts have caused me was I tweaked my hamstring one time being too aggressive pulling the weight off the floor. I found I could get better balance and form if I take my shoes off. I also take my shoes off on front squats. Back squats the outer part of the shoe is pertinent for me to really feel my muscles.
    I do deads like I've explained, going lower involves the hams and glutes and takes it away from the area I am trying to build just like Dorian explained. I haven't done deads for around 15-20 yrs ( serious dead lifting I mean) I build my back with other movements like ive shown when ive posted my workouts.

47yrs old been training around 30yrs

injury is from heavy squatting and dead lifting when I was younger and was doing a lot of power lifting, I have strong mind and have a mentality that nothing can beat me which when your lifting what I use to causes your body to be prone to injury, and years of heavy work isn't good for your joints.
    DCI, almostgone and clarky. like this.

You look fantastic for 47! Anyways I think I got all my questions out for the next few months. Thanks for taking the time to help me out. I'll report back in a few months with my comparison of measurements. I just gotta find that mindset you got. I can only get that when I'm literally in a fight or flight moment. Need to tap that adrenaline and stop being a bitch in the gym.

You look fantastic for 47! Anyways I think I got all my questions out for the next few months. Thanks for taking the time to help me out. I'll report back in a few months with my comparison of measurements. I just gotta find that mindset you got. I can only get that when I'm literally in a fight or flight moment. Need to tap that adrenaline and stop being a bitch in the gym.
    Getting into the training zone mentally is hard work, I've been approached many times via pm on this subject and ive talked a lot about it within this thread but it is hard and probably has hard to learn as learning how to train how I've described throughout this thread. So lets talk about and see your thoughts and feeling on the subject but first let me try and get this across about the mental side of training. When you see Dorian speak or train you can see he is mentally as well as physically strong. Many of the top Pro's seem to have this ability to have this mental focus to train to the level what is required to stimulate those fibers what seem to grow the biggest. I really do think its something what can be learnt and by perseverance we can get this mental focus and use it to its fullest. I've always had the motivation to train and get big and nothing in my life would stop me but I did have to learn how to release those feelings to train to a level were i wanted to get to. Over time I got the mental edge to train to true positive failure I don't know why but its something over the years what came naturally to me and I've mentioned many times within this thread how I try and get into this zone. For me we all have our little things we do to prepare ourselves before one of those working sets what is going to test us mentally as well as physically, I feel this is an individual thing what you have to find what works for you.

For me I think about certain things what have happened to me in my past what ignites my adrenalin and releases an inner aggression what I can only state as unstoppable. I talk to my inner self and take away everything around me, I am alone and only can hear my inner voice speaking and I drift to a time and relive an event in my mind like I am there again, the feelings what I felt at the time I feel again, the atmosphere I feel around me exactly like it was, I relive the exact circumstances at that moment and how I felt after and this completely isolates me from the outside world and I am stuck in the past reliving an event. At a moments notice I can come straight out into this rage and channel these emotions into the working set with the adrenalin flowing and my inner voice shouting at me. I also use another method which works for me also, I can also concentrate and watch myself doing the working and yet again take myself out of the situation I am in and go through in my head what is about to happen and I can trigger the inner aggression. I know I want it so much, I know I have to take myself to places were my body has not been before, I know its going to hurt but I kind of like that knowing I am about to inflict pain onto myself, this again ignites all these feelings inside of me that make me feel unstoppable and no one could out lift or train with the same intensity as me. That's what I feel when I am in this zone I know no one can come close I truly believe this and with that positive thinking I can take myself to failure and beyond. That's the two ways what do it for me.

I know guys who listen to music and crank it up and get into the zone, I know guys who walk up and down thinking about the set and getting into the zone, I know guys who want to be slapped which I've done in the past which instantly releases the fighting instinct which allows you to lift more than you would if you weren't in the zone. The problem is with some guys is learning how to get into this zone, its all about mind control and taking yourself away from where you are and talking to your inner self and produce these feelings. Some people can't do this and it needs to be learnt over weeks/months just like training to true positive failure like we do with HIT. Ever watch Branch pre working set how he gets himself into the zone, you can actually see his eyes change and his whole demeanour into this animal what looks unstoppable, same with Dorian and many others they all have the ability to get into this zone and recruit those tough fibers what only get activated when your at failure and beyond.

I do watch Youtube videos many times before I go training because this for me motivates myself and helps me prepare for what I am about to do in the gym. I know some of you feed of this thread before working out because I can tell with what you say before and after you train, its all about motivation, dedication and having the mental focus to keep positive and have that inner drive. We all have been under a BB with some serious weight on thinking to yourself I am going to fail this, you even say to your partner watch me I think I am going to struggle with this one and guess what happens???? you struggle and the set is a waste of time. We all have been there and ive been there many times in the past thinking this way trying to break into new areas without having the positive mind set or approach what it takes do accomplish this.

Learn how to train your mind and you will develop further not only mentally but physically aswell. I've read a lot of mind control, self help books and I am trained in areas to help direct and open peoples minds. I really enjoy NLP which helped me when I was going through times of trouble in my mind and I couldn't focus on anything. You have to learn this behaviour if it doesn't come naturally, but simple steps and trying what works for you will point you in the right direction were you to can get into the zone what will help you develop further in your training.

ARE YOU TRAINING HARD ENOUGH?

I've had a few PM's about training and cycles and one thing what shines through to me is that a lot are not training hard enough they dont fully understand how to train correctly. We spend so much time designing cycles and eliminating sides we think we have the perfect environment to grow into something what looks like it was carved out of stone but after 15 weeks of these super cycles most are pming me asking how can they stop the gains sliding away. We assume members are training hard enough and intense enough but in reality they aren't. I see alot of members just coasting through their training sessions and doing a set number of reps and sets and think the diet and AAS will transform them into a living god but all what happens is the gains slide away and they end up going back on gear to get some kind of size back.

I can't emphasize enough how important it is to find the right training protocol for your body to grow. You have to try many training routines and find which one you respond best to. We also need to get in the right mind set when we walk in that gym, you going there for one purpose and if you don't push your body beyond what its capable of doing your not going to grow bigger. You want to be leaving that gym feeling like you just done 10 rounds with Tyson in his hay day. You have to go through the pain, you have to push and pull the hardest you have ever done before, you have to push your body to places where its never been before and push past the pain every single time you go in the gym.

Overload your body to a state were its screaming for you to stop and no matter what, you couldn't do one more rep even if your life depended on it. If you don't train in this fashion your not training hard enough. Do you want to be bigger than anyone else, do you want to turn heads and do you want to have that monster size what no one else has got then if this is the case stop FUKING around in the gym and stop going through the motions and push past your limits and use methods what take you to hell and back.

I train that hard my eye balls shake and I find it hard to focus, I mentally prepare myself and think of things what make me angry and I push that last rep out no matter what. I kind of like the pain in certain bodyparts and I can push past it into a world of total hell, I feel like I am on fire and I swear I can feel the blood surging through my veins into the muscle what I am working. When I've done my last working set I know I cant perform another rep even if someone had a gun to my head and said you'll die if you don't do another rep, I know I've come to my limit and the sick thing about this is I actually enjoy it., I dream about it, I think about it and I cant wait to get back in the gym to do it again. Its like I'm self harming because the torture I go through is extremely painful but I know this is what I have to do to maintain what I've got and to build those extra few lbs of tissue. This is what seperates the normal guys who look like they go to the gym to the fuking monsters what walk this earth

Now are you training hard enough? ask yourself can you train harder because if the answer is yes your restricting your gains and wasting money and time. Why spend all that money on gear, gh and food when your not attacking your body like you should be. Think about it and make your next workout like your going to war with yourself.
    Grymreefer, almostgone and clarky. like this.

That was the most inspiring thing I ever read. Marcus. Thank you. I can't even type. thanks. peace. I'm saving that to notepad. That rght there blood is surging.

Im going to read that every day.

Im going to read that every day.
    Another favorite post. Honestly, I print out the thoughts that strike a note with me and put them in my lifting logbook. Also, I've got "bits" posted up in my shop where I lift... probably something from everyone that participates in this thread.
    marcus300 and clarky. like this.

I'm just like going wild on my couch. reevaluating what I thought and am picturing in my head where im going to be. Time to get serious. no bullshit. Why waste my own time? I'm literally ready to punch through a wall, but I totally forgot I can't work out till later!!! AHHH. I have never been this psyched ever. ever in my life. I feel retarded.

I feel I sound stupid. That right there just clicked to me. Why workout if your gonna short yourself? You go for one reason. to ****ING LIFT and GROW. Idk what to do with this energy. I'm printing that out to carry if I start bitching out when Im lifting. SO much energy. I'm shutting up.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Did bi's and traps today good session. Stretching and cable curls for a wee warm up and get the blood moving.

Seated db curls 2 working drop 2 working

Incline db curls 2 working drop 2 working

CC curls 2 working

Did some neg reps till both bi's failed but that was only about 6 each

BB shrugs did a few sets to get to working weight then 1 working DD
    **new weight**
    almostgone likes this.

Thread Information