Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Smith incline 5 sets x10reps

Cable Crossovers 5 sets x10reps

Attachment 170365
    How do u feel after a session like this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Igifuno and Capebuffalo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post

Nevermind saw your reply to AG

almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Just killed fuckin delts another zero carb 14hrs so far but will load tonight, peace

Fuckin pic won't load right grrr what a fcked up image
    Jesus cuz. Doesn't look like u have missed a beat at all!!!

AKD_FitChick, Cuz, Igifuno and 2 others like this.

Hot arms tonight guys. Missed yesterday my normal day. Wasn't feeling it. But got in there today and was a decent session.

Seated db over head straight set into db curls (palms up entire time for curls) 40s on overhead, 20s on curls.

Preacher hammer strength (1 45) straight into hammer dips (2 25s and 10 each side)

Rope pull downs (35)
    This wasn't straight set, too much moving cable up and down.
    Rope curls (25)

Iso curls 20s

Was tight and felt good. Everything strict form. Slow negs. Not a bad night. Have some vascularity coming back.

AKD_FitChick is offline Female Member
    Hot arms tonight guys. Missed yesterday my normal day. Wasn't feeling it. But got in there today and was a decent session.

Seated db over head straight set into db curls (palms up entire time for curls) 40s on overhead, 20s on curls.

Preacher hammer strength (1 45) straight into hammer dips (2 25s and 10 each side)

Rope pull downs (35)
    This wasn't straight set, too much moving cable up and down.
    Rope curls (25)

Iso curls 20s

Was tight and felt good. Everything strict form. Slow negs. Not a bad night. Have some vascularity coming back.

Yippee!!! Good for you! Happy you are feeling better. Great attitude and great lift.

Sfla80 likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Morning fellas/ladies, been busy at work so no session yesterday. Most likely be off the day and the mora. Work is mad just now so the boss asked me if i could stay on later so by the time i get to the gym it's really busy with cunts taking everything up talking shit.

Hope everyone is doing good i'll catch up the night.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Morning, Clarky!
    AKD_FitChick and clarky. like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Morning fellas/ladies, been busy at work so no session yesterday. Most likely be off the day and the mora. Work is mad just now so the boss asked me if i could stay on later so by the time i get to the gym it's really busy with cunts taking everything up talking shit.

Hope everyone is doing good i'll catch up the night.
    i cannot train at peak. it angers me to see everyone taking up space wasting their and my time get snapchat videos of 2 reps then 10 minutes rest

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -

I feel like I cheated myself. Then I remember if I listened to my body I wouldn't have gone in at all. So I feel pretty good. Walked out with a skin splitting pump. And I'm a little sore today.

Morning Ag Clarky Song Nacho and D-

Morning, Cape.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Marnin' to all. Off to work and gym bag in the truck. Legs tonight. Have a good day everyone.

Mid rows x3

Seated cable rows d3

DB shrugs x3

Overhead d ring pulldowns x3

Low row machine x3

Baxter35 is offline Member
    Hello all, been pretty inactive on this board for quite a while. It's good to see this thread is still going strong! I realized lately that my workouts have slowly been getting longer, and that I've let my training evolve into higher reps, increased sets, and generally got away from HIT. I've spent the last week or so watching a bunch of Dorian training videos and interviews, and hit the gym last night pretty psyched to ge back to that style of training. I trained chest and was in and out in less than 45 minutes. Did 1-2 warm up sets per exercise (10-12 reps), then one working set (6-8 reps) focusing on the negative and pushing to complete positive failure ( and got in a couple forced reps with a spotter to hit negative failure). Felt great!

**Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

Good morning Cape, Clarky, AG and Ig.....back this morning and was loving it. Really targeted abs today too. My back is getting more definition I can see in mirrors here and there. I love a sexy back.

I tried to take a couple pictures, but it's hard......to get a good shot. A little lat popping out.

Last week of 6 week lift, time to write up another 6 week plan. Keeps me in line. I am going to stay to 2 leg days a week. I think just switch up lifts.

Mid rows x3

Seated cable rows d3

DB shrugs x3

Overhead d ring pulldowns x3

Low row machine x3
    Great lift Cape! Did you go high reps again?

Capebuffalo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter35 View Post
    Hello all, been pretty inactive on this board for quite a while. It's good to see this thread is still going strong! I realized lately that my workouts have slowly been getting longer, and that I've let my training evolve into higher reps, increased sets, and generally got away from HIT. I've spent the last week or so watching a bunch of Dorian training videos and interviews, and hit the gym last night pretty psyched to ge back to that style of training. I trained chest and was in and out in less than 45 minutes. Did 1-2 warm up sets per exercise (10-12 reps), then one working set (6-8 reps) focusing on the negative and pushing to complete positive failure ( and got in a couple forced reps with a spotter to hit negative failure). Felt great!
    Nice, Baxter!!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Good morning everyone dam D looking good there!

Quote Originally Posted by AKD_FitChick View Post
    Good morning Cape, Clarky, AG and Ig.....back this morning and was loving it. Really targeted abs today too. My back is getting more definition I can see in mirrors here and there. I love a sexy back.

I tried to take a couple pictures, but it's hard......to get a good shot. A little lat popping out.

Last week of 6 week lift, time to write up another 6 week plan. Keeps me in line. I am going to stay to 2 leg days a week. I think just switch up lifts.

Nicely done, Fitchick! Don't forget to throw in your pullback lifts when you lay out your next 6 week plan.

**Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Nicely done, Fitchick! Don't forget to throw in your pullback lifts when you lay out your next 6 week plan.
    How much of a pull back do you think I need if I haven't been lifting super heavy this cycle? On some lifts I am heavy, but most at 12-15 rep range heavy.

Thanks AG!!! You are always great

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Good morning everyone dam D looking good there!
    Thanks buddy!!! Trying

almostgone likes this.

Great lift Cape! Did you go high reps again?

Kept it in the 8-10 range
    almostgone and NACH3 like this.

How much of a pull back do you think I need if I haven't been lifting super heavy this cycle? On some lifts I am heavy, but most at 12-15 rep range heavy.

Thanks AG!!! You are always great

I like to do at least one rotation of body parts in pullback mode every 4-6 weeks. 8 weeks at the most if I'm feeling really good? Anymore than that just carves out a deficit that really takes additional recovery time (or at least for me). If I'm struggling with an injury, then I will go straight to a pullback provided the injury isn't severe enough that it requires total rest.
    You're like the Energizer bunny though (totally mean that as a compliment). You may be able to go slightly longer. Just listen to your body. If you notice that you are dragging or low energy for several days in a row, then I would pullback.
    If you find that you are getting run down/sick, take a few days off at a minimum, IMHO.
    Cuz, NACH3, clarky. and 2 others like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Kept it in the 8-10 range
    Really been liking the 8-12 pump but also throwing in some heavy sets of 4-6 etc especially on CG bench and lots of compound movements! Trying some different things ATM but going good
    clarky. likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Morning Cape AG Song Cuz Clarky Igi Sfla D -

Delts are rightly sore AF! Love it - kept sides and fronts at 8-12 at failure too! Going into partials etc they hurt to the touch today it's great to be back! May have to take a day since I'm watching my gf's daughters this am & afternoon I'm off from work and no extra clients either but am going early as hell tomorrow am maybe a double am/& pm we'll see

Hope all have a kickass day!
    Cuz, Capebuffalo, clarky. and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Really been liking the 8-12 pump but also throwing in some heavy sets of 4-6 etc especially on CG bench and lots of compound movements! Trying some different things ATM but going good
    I'm loving changing things up. If the only thing I had to do was lift I could do HIT all the time.

Good evening everyone.

Was an early and long day of work. Still got in some gym time. Was back day for me.

Wide grip pd
    Underhand grip pd
    Seated one handed rows
    High pulley underhand hammer strength
    Low pulley hammer strength

Feeling good. Losing some weight. But think it good losing , lol. At 190.2 after dinner.

Good evening everyone.

Was an early and long day of work. Still got in some gym time. Was back day for me.

Wide grip pd
    Underhand grip pd
    Seated one handed rows
    High pulley underhand hammer strength
    Low pulley hammer strength

Feeling good. Losing some weight. But think it good losing , lol. At 190.2 after dinner.

Good work. How is it doing back after surgery?

Wake and shake. Man, I could've slept for at least 3 more hours. Off to the shop here in a few.
    Igifuno and AKD_FitChick like this.

Stupid left arm is still very weak, but the recovery between sets is improving. Believe it is getting better, but it is aggravating as the dickens. Still working my right arm with normal weight and just getting whatever I can for decent reps with the left arm. It's very weird because my brain is telling the arm to move, but it just doesn't respond past a certain point (yet).

Preacher curls- 2 w/u, Left arm- Work1-7 reps, drop, 3 reps. Work2- 7 reps at the same weight as the first set. Work3 - 7 reps using the drop weight from the first set. Right arm- Work1- 10 reps, drop, 4 reps. Work2- 7 more reps using the drop weight from the first set.
    Seated CC- 1 w/u. Left arm- Work1 - 4 reps and 4 forced reps w/ slow neg. Work2- 5 reps w/ the same weight as the first set. Work3- 4 negative only reps. Right arm- Work1- 8 reps. Work2- 12 reps.
    Triceps pressdown- w/rope 2 w/u, Work1- 7 reps, drop, Work2- 7 reps, drop, Work3- 6 reps.
    Overhand triceps pressdowns- Work1- 7 reps, Work2- 5+ reps. Used the weight from the last work set of rope pressdowns for the overhand pressdowns.
    All of the pressdowns were pretty much one giant set. Breaks between sets were just long enough to change plates or grab a sip of water.
    D'bell skulls- Work- reps. Was down very light on these.

41 minutes.

Taking a short break to eat a real meal. I ate too early before lifting and had a shake pre and post lift and about 50g of plain shredded wheat 3 hours ago. Damn glucose dropped again. LOL, I'm old and nondiabetic, but if I don't time my meals just right, I will go hypo for sure, especially on lifting days. Checked it a bit ago and glucose was 53 mg/dL. Makes me shaky as fvck and sweaty as a madman.
    Hard to balance lifting, growing, trying to manage my weight, and still eat w/o getting shaky.
    Last edited by almostgone; 08-23-2017 at 04:38 AM.
    Igifuno and AKD_FitChick like this.

Morning AG!!

Couldn't sleep so up early and going to train quads today. Maybe throw some shoulders in there too!

Capebuffalo and almostgone like this.

Morning fellas and ladies. Off for shoulders today. Chest is tight and sore from Monday.

BB Military Press x3. Finally got to 225lbs on the last set.

Hammer strength lateral presses x3

DB lateral ss w/ DB front Raises x3

Reverse press dec x2

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Mornin! Very nice Cape.

Capebuffalo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    Mornin! Very nice Cape.

Morning Igi Ag Clarky Song Nacho and D-
    almostgone and Igifuno like this.

Morning Igi Ag Clarky Song Nacho and D-
    Morning Cape! Nice lift!!! You are a bad ass!

Capebuffalo and Igifuno like this.

Morning, everyone!
    Capebuffalo and Igifuno like this.

BB Military Press x3. Finally got to 225lbs on the last set.

Hammer strength lateral presses x3

DB lateral ss w/ DB front Raises x3

Reverse press dec x2
    Nice!!! No shoulder problems there!
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Holy F*ck! I tore quads up!!!

Can barely walk....yippee! Bring on the tear drop!!! Shout out to my buddy Cape for giving me such great lifts to add to make them legs sexy!

almostgone likes this.

Thread Information