jersey juice is offline Member

Vince McMahon is JAKKED!!

All I gotta say is DAMN!!! That guy is 56 years old & is in better shape than most of the guys wrestling for him. Holy shit I hope I look like that when I'm that old!! Can anyone say GH...must've put on about 20lbs of mass & lost lots of body fat.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    He's definately a big man. There are many stories about he and Hogan (Terry Bollea) juicing together in the early 80's. I'm pretty sure he knows how to load a dart.

bonker is offline Associate Member
    Ya no shit last night on raw I couldn't believe my ass.He made the rock look small.

SPEAKING OF JAKKED!!

HE DID LOOK LARGE BUT ALSO HAD A 'T SHIRT' ON I THINK TO HIDE THE BITCHES.....AND SPEAKING OF BITCHES__TEST CANT SEEM TO KEEP HIS AWAY...ANYONE ELSE NOTICE TESTs BITCH TITS???______THEY'RE BAAAAAAACK

jersey juice is offline Member
    Test just looks horrible with that gyno, you can see it a mile away! Vince looks like he hardened up & he must be running some test with all the kiss my ass shit & even getting back into the ring. He's acting just like I do when I'm on a cycle, not to mention the guys a billionaire and chairman of a wall street company who takes chair shots to the head & gets stiched up backstage with the boys. Gotta love that shit, you won't see Bill Gates doing some shit like that!

john004 is offline Associate Member
    I've never seen bitch tits, but i read alot about them, i was always curious if test had gyno.. if i had to guess before i would have said he did.. now i know for sure, and damn it does look terrible. Vince is pretty big for a older guy, i was like DAMN the first time i seen him just recently. Can't wait for smackdown for vince to kiss the rocks ass!!

scartissue is offline New Member

wow!

ive been watching wrestlinf sice i was old enough to remember and this is the biggest i have ever seen vince look. He is bigger than most of the wrestlers right now at 56!!!!!! well i guess when you are a billionare you can afford a cook that supplies you with a good diet and can afford lots and lots and lots of juice.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Test's gyno is rough. He needs to incorporate some arimidex into his cycles.

Triple Plates is offline Associate Member
    Vince is massive, its to bad he sags though... Test duz have major gyno, i think the rock did too, because he did get surgery on his chest a couple years back

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator

Re: weird

Originally posted by 47john
    anyway maybe he got it from a drug that doesnt aromatize to estrogen like deca .
    But then wouldn't he know about Winny? He's a punk anyways!

john004 is offline Associate Member
    I'd have to agree, i don't like test =o) This is also the second time i herd The Rock had surgery to remove his gyno. Test needs to talk to The Rock and get on the ball to get that taken care of..

Thread Information