BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member

To eat it or not to eat it...that's the question!

Day's like this I hate my job!!! I'm a purchasing agent for the company I work for and deal with vendor reps all day. Well to try and sway my business they'll bring all sorts of "goodies" for me. It usually ranges from tickets to a game to breakfast tacos and donuts. Well I don't mind the free ball caps or free tickets to go watch the Spurs play. But like this morning I'm sitting here staring at a bag full of egg/bacon/cheese breakfast tacos. Now they smell great and it's very tempting, but I do have my chicken and rice in the fridge.....bro's and sis's, help me out here......not...........sure........how...much.... longer..........I......can...... resist.......

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO, if you are bulking and the food is FREE then eat it. Do some extra cardio tonight or go a little lighter on another meal to make up for it. Variety is the spice of life, making yourself happy in life will be what decides how long you stick with working out and dieting in the long run and that is what is important. My motto is if it is free it is for me.

Pain

Yeah, but Sundays are my cheat days and the damn tortillas......ok I'll have one and cut back on my rice in another meal. Pain....you've become my consciounce(spelling) bro!

Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member
    That depends on what you are training for. If you want to be lean and ripped, go and grab your chicken and rice in the fridge.

If you are trying to bulk up, eat one of those egg/bacon/cheese breakfast tacos. But also eat your chicken and rice as scheduled. Think of the taco as an addition to your diet not as a replacement.

I have my meals planed out for the day and I'm trying to bulk up so I make sure I eat everything on my daily plan and anything extra is just icing on the cake.

Later,
    Braz_Machine

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    pain cool outlook

Tex...man I'd say go for it, for the same reasons pain it talkin...it's free, you're bulkin and hey...one extra cardio session could be kinda fun

Yeah I'll just do some running.

Braz...yeah I'm bulking but trying to keep fat increase to a minimum. I'll just enjoy it now and run a bit later.

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    Eat that bitach

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    You eat a pound of cow before bed....is an egg taco really gonna screw up your plans in the grand scheme of things? Wolf the sucker down.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    stay stong stick to the diet first a bag full of egg/bacon/cheese breakfast tacos then donuts the all of a sudden you wiegh 300lbs and cant tie your shoe

Originally posted by BigGreen
    You eat a pound of cow before bed....is an egg taco really gonna screw up your plans in the grand scheme of things? Wolf the sucker down.
    Hey c'mon BG.....weigh out a pound of 90% lean ground chuck and cook it up....it's not as much as ya think. Besides that's several hours before I go to bed too, not right before. I usually don't hit the sack before 11:30-midnight.

Hey wrestle....I wasn't planning on woofing down the whole bag....just one. Besides it's actually been 3-4 weeks sinceI had a cheat meal. I hardly cheat, just one cheat meal a week makes me desire to cheat more.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    i cheated yesterday to oops

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    BT,, that damn diet you got me on has me foaming at the mouth at the very THOUGHT of food, but it is helping me stay on track...
    To be honest if it were me I'd slam the fuckin thing and make it up in the gym...

but then again... as Yoda would say...
    "Do or do not, there is no try..." meaning suck it up and stay on course..
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 05-07-2003 at 12:18 PM.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    To all who read my above post,,, I'm just bustin on BT because he's my Podner!! (and no, I don't mean the San Francisco kind Palme!)

BT's one of the most helpful bro's on the board... so pay attention fo's!!

Thanks bro....I just try my best to help out.

Thread Information