Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs down Anyone else in the BS corporate World??

Some days I love working for a big company, and others I hate it. There is so much crap I have to deal with. So many emails, faxes, letters, voicemails, teleconfs, ect. It just drives me crazy sometimes. I have not be on the board much lately because this is a very busy time of year for me, along with a lot of other things. I just wanted to hear some feedback from the bros. Does all that shit drive you guys crazy too. It's 9pm and I'm just getting done with my day. I started at like 8am after hitting the gym for an hour and a half. It seems like that my only free time. Aside from my little guys hockey games.. btw he scored a goal tonight!
    Late

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    There crappy things in every job. I owned my own mfg plant for 5 years and I could wait till I sold it. I'd go in at 7am and sometimes I didn't go home till 3pm the next day. Plus I went without pay when things were rough.

BTW congrats on the goal. I hope to get my oldest playing next year.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks bro
    it was really cool for sure!
    And your right, work can suck no matter what it is.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm an intern for a reputable company again this summer at home here in the accounting department. I liked the job last year because it made me feel all special to dress up in a tie every day and actually have an impact on the productivity of the entire department.

The hussle and bussle coupled with every day bullshit problems that actually occur make it less than desirable, but overall it does provide good structure to schedule. Some days I will be able to pound frustration from coworkers or other peons that are rampant out on the gym, but I'm sure my blood pressure will be terrible by then.

No complaints about the pay, however

Thread Information