Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

CBS Evening news about STEROID use tonight!

what bullshit...did anyone catch this segment on CBS evening news with dan rather tonight? they interviewed some ex-juicer who said how bad juice was, etc...they also interviewed a harvard prof. who said they were bad as well...my g/f and myself got in an argument about how the harvard prof. said the only way to get the "ideal" physique was through AS use...LOL...i tried to tell her about diet/training/genetics etc...but she is female so that didn't work

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet

Re: CBS Evening news about STEROID use tonight!

Originally posted by Big Rush
    i tried to tell her about diet/training/genetics etc...but she is female so that didn't work

Trust me brother explaining shit never works... We speak in Testosterone and they only understand Estrogen You're fighting a losing battle...

Re: Re: CBS Evening news about STEROID use tonight!

Originally posted by buff87

Trust me brother explaining shit never works... We speak in Testosterone and they only understand Estrogen You're fighting a losing battle...
    LOL...ya, i know that bro...so true...did you catch the news??? i laughed in disgust

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    what time was it when you watched it?

Lostsoul is offline Associate Member
    I'm not in the US but i read their report on their web site, for those who didnt see it:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/...in552790.shtml

yeah what a load of crap, a lot of ppl give the excuse of roid rage to explain their idiotic behaviour, but it's no excuse, not to mention teenagers taking gear.

ahh well the mis-information will continue forever it seems.

is there a post section where you can talk about that segment so I can ripp them a new one

just saw the video segment and all I have to say is its a bunch of crap just cause a guy can control his temper and gets pissed off its the roids and you noticed he said he worked out 7 days a week overtraining oveausly (bad spelling) didnt say anything about his diet nothing its not a cas of roid rage its a case of stupidity

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    does anyone have the clip of that show?

you go to the link that is there and on the right it will say video and you click on that segment

Originally posted by wrstlr69sdnl
    is there a post section where you can talk about that segment so I can ripp them a new one
    right here brother....let'em have it!!!!

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    I agree with all of you on this. Let's twist this back around then. Does anyone know someone in the medical community that would acknowledge that the information is twisted in the media? If we can get some people to come forward, I would be more than happy to place an article, a video, anything on here that would not promote AS, but shed some light on the truth about steroids . There are a lot of us that would say it on here, but let's face it, we need a medical professional to back us up. If anyone is willing to step forward....please PM me and we can do it. For once, let's do something about it besides just complain. I will get it on the website, I just need someone to help me with a connection. Medical doctor, policeman, pro bodybuilder, etc... just let me know.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I have plenty of friends that are cops...I'll talk to them and see if they'd be willing to post on here any info they might have or know of.

Why won't doc's come out with the truth, if this guy has done serious studies for the past 16 or so years he should know what he's saying is complete B.S.

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    That would be great Big Texan. I would love to hear how many domestic abuse cases are really due to "roid rage ". I would love to hear a cops perspective on that.

Well hopefully someone will step forward. We may have to protect their identity, but I hope they can say who they are. Either way, it would be nice to have a doctor step forward with the truth.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Why dont doctors tell the truth??? I hate the doctor i just saw today. I came in because i wanted to refill a prescription to proscar. He was telling me how it wont do anything and how i would be better off castrating myself! F*ck Him!

I would also love to hear from an intelligent doc to answer some ?s about the twisted media.

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    There are numerous reasons why any reasonable medical professional will not promote AS in public. There are obviously career ramifications and also what training has taught. It's late for me to get involved, but if we scale the dangers (side effects) of AS with typical prescriptions I would say AS is way up there.

Asprin (1)---------Prescriptions(5)-----------AS(10)

Most of us weigh the risks vs the benfits of most anything we do in life including what we put in our bodies. For the most part no one cares what JOE 6 Pak does-my body is my body right;. but as soon as someone else directly or indirectly assumes some liability in your action, whether you agree or disagree; the risks you take no longer affects just you but affects someone else. This effect takes the form of $$$$'s, revocation of any privlage, and freedom. I hope I am not getting to deep. All I am saying is we all take risks in life, if our risks affects someone elses pocket book, society steps in to control it.

I Just got one more thing to say about this when that doctor gave the test to the boys im just wondering why would ANYONE want to choose a body thats skiney and weak its comon sence I think anyone no mader how old would chose to go higher for muscle growth

solidj55 is offline Member
    Well I am a cop and 90 percent or more of domestic abuse cases are due to alcohol, drugs, custody of kids, mental illnesses, or just plain trashy people, etc. At least in my area.

Thread Information