Screenz is offline Junior Member

f*** SUMMIT RACING

Damn I just picked me up a new toy 88 fullsize bronco 4x4 last week. Put some goodies on it 33in boggers lockers in front and back k&n intake and some other small shit. So I order up the headers and flows get the shit 2nd day air mail so it'll be done by the weekend. So I start last night getting everything taken apart put the passenger side header on then the driver and it doesnt fit so I start getting pisssssssssed I look in the box and theres a fucking paper in there that says they are for a mustang. Damn now I'm stuck Sorry I had 2 rant mods feel free to delete

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    sorry to hear that man. I used to use summit all the time when i was into autocross, and racing. Never had a prob, but next time try jegs. Good luck

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    hey T tell me what kind of headers did you order i might be needing them.. bbk?? hooker?? shorty's or long tube's I need some long tube 1 3/4's if thats what you got. im building a 347cid with a dual stage lentech tranny 4200 stall already have the 31 spline detriot locker in the rear with 3:27 gears in the rear. k member with tubular A fram's

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Lol.. I once ordered the following from summit:
    Power windows kit for 1970 mustang
    Power windows switch kit.
    Autometer tach.

Here's what I received:
    Autometer tach
    Power windows switch kit.
    A BIG ASS BOX WITH SOME HOOKER HEADERS INSIDE!

I was really scratching my head on that one. I mean, how do you mistake headers for a power windows kit? They even tried to gouge me on the shipping to Canada for the big ass Header box.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I have a 72 Goat that I drag race all over the East Coast. I order for Summit all the time and never have a problem or any delays.

The Bronco sound like it will be nice when it gets done. Good Luck!

Thread Information