kaybeekid is offline Junior Member

monsters in high school!

well not exactly monsters but let me explain... there are about 15-20 kids in my school that are real hardcore "juicemonkeys" (thats wut the kids call them in my school) and let me tell you, I have seen these kids GROW. I cannot stress GROW enough, i'm talking about World Strongest Man type of builds these guys have. I am friends with most of these guys and what they do is go to MEX and get all they can for the money they put in and split it up when the dude gets back. None of them know what clomid is, nor nolvadax, well basically they just run the cycle and let it alone. i really dont understand how they yeild such enormous gains and dont even use any anti-e's?... And when I talk to them about what they take and how they take it they have no idea wut they are talking about. i even had one kid tell me he does 80 i.u.'s of deca a week. i didnt want to laugh at him in his face but i really had to hold back, lol.... sorry maybe this post turned into a RANT, but they reason i really started to notice it was because i have been going to parties more and more now since its my junior year and when these dudes show up tot the party that are from my school, everybody from all the other schools are saying stuff like " holy shit... some pro football players are here " or sometimes i hear " that is just fuckin sick! ", and its true, its amazing how HUGE these guys are... sorry maybe this is a dumb post but since this is what this board is centered around i figured i would share something. later.
    Last edited by kaybeekid; 05-07-2003 at 10:40 PM.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    you may want to edit your post bro...saying someones name, especially a draft pick, ain't cool....oh ya, your friends are idiots..

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    exactly - no names. and some people are not sensitive to gyno - Ahhhnold took Dbol all day long and never an anti-e but never got gyno - some guys are lucky genetically

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    but some kids are dumb for doing that my friend messed up his body cause he didnt know what the hell he was doing he just took it and stoped all of a sudden i called him a dumb ass he was in the army at the time but people just dont know to educate them selves

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    just curious, where do you live?

phoenix, az

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    same shit went for my HS in NJ. it was pretty intense. people will always do stupid shit to themselves...

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    I bet yall's football team is stout

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by FKITLETSGO
    I bet yall's football team is stout
    no doubt!! when I was in High school we only had two guys on the team that juiced... and both of them were benching in the 400's!!

But there was this other dude that wasn't on the team, and he was like the guys you are describing.. H-U-G-E!! I mean, this kid was as big as any body builder I've seen (barring pro's) at age 17!!
    But that was 20 years ago so I can't help but wonder where/how he is today.

we were one game away from being the 4a state champs but we lost to sunnyslope i believe

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    In my school, we had some huge guys and muscular guys but smaller too, but I doubt they juiced as most of the people were too poor to afford it.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Where i went to school...the Coach was sent to jail for giving the linemen juice and the backs coke....He had about 15 Dads trying to lynch him after it all came out!!!!

chevy44 is offline Member
    where did u got to school??? bama slamma

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

yo monsterco!!

where innj did you go to HS?!i went to HS in nj too!!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by BamaSlamma
    Where i went to school...the Coach was sent to jail for giving the linemen juice and the backs coke....He had about 15 Dads trying to lynch him after it all came out!!!!

LOL

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Jail?!? the poor guy was just trying to win some ball games...

cooksbrut is offline Associate Member
    i went to high school in burlington county NJ, same thing when i was a freshman our senior class was F'n huge. i never saw a class like that before and don't think i ever will again

novicemarine is offline Junior Member
    I have a few buds from HS that have recently admitted to using gear. Roughly 1/3 suffer side effects, but all just seem to have retained their gains for the most part. It's hard to see why gear gets such a bad rep. These kids were stupid and may have problems later (like one who can't feel his leg after prolonged use due to getting too big to shoot his glute)

Some have yet to notice any fall backs, but I'm taking the safe route and following every rule I can deem logical. Well, all accept abstaining from use.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    at my school rite now, our seniors arent big at all, the school bench press record is 335 and its been that for a while now, guess michigan is too far away from mexico.....

Thread Information