jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!

change of avatar

as per the unofficial board rules I am now announcing my candidacy for the office of ... oh wait, I just changed my avatar. For bros like me, this can be confusing, but I still am your friendly neighborhood jeffylyte! With web-spinners and all!

no longer do you get to see the famous sour cream nosed Kuru. Now i have updated it with a picture of both my poochies posing. I think that was some good alliteration. sometimes I wonder if I shoulda been a poet. Or maybe a janitor. Or a poet who writes about the janitorial services. The world lost a literary service that may never be filled.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    It is good to see the "unofficial rule" being followed so nicely over the last week....I'd also like to propose, as you have done, that each new post (as it will have the new avatar in its place and, subsequently, most will already be lost as to who it is) also contain a description of the old avatar. Or, perhaps a pic attached of the old avatar

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by BigGreen
    I'd also like to propose, as you have done, that each new post (as it will have the new avatar in its place and, subsequently, most will already be lost as to who it is) also contain a description of the old avatar. Or, perhaps a pic attached of the old avatar
    i second this as visuals definitely trigger memory better than words.

Thread Information