Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ichiban is offline Female Member
    Good Lord!!!!.......Where do you boys find these nut jobs?!?

We girls tend to be a bit emotional at times (like once every month) but we are not ALL crazy !!!

I'm not trying to give any of you boys a hard time......maybe ya'll should try spending more time talking with these girls before you knock boots ....you will probably find the crazies first and avoid all the drama.

I do however know that there are some pshycos gals out there through my guy friends' relationships. Maybe it's just me...but I hate yelling, fighting, confrontation alltogether. I'm more of the laid back type that is more easy going......but I certainly would not put up with a guy cheating on me!!!

ALSO...there are crazy dudes out there (believe it or not)! I have had 2 very psyco stalkers....did I mention that they were psyco?? Ceking my e mails and reading every single one and replying for me, showing up places they knew I would be (very creepy), leaving all sorts of weird notes, flowers, other stuff on my car in random parking lots (like while I was shopping, etc.), come banging on my beroom window at all hours of the night allmost giving me a heart attack, becoming crazy violent....the list goes on and on!!!

Anyway...I hope you boys kind find sweet girls out there like me and peam/surffer girl . GOOD LUCK

Ichiban

solidj55 is offline Member
    Originally posted by peam
    I think all women are chemically imbalanced at one point or another but not to the extent of your ex. I'm sorry that your relationship had to end that way but it seems like you'll be better off without her. I don't have any crazy boyfriend stories to share though... sorry. I'm sure my time will come.
    Date me then you can have some crazy ex stories

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by solidj55

Date me then you can have some crazy ex stories
    Yeah, umm.... Youre dude right? I think i'll pass on that one.

Happy B-day by the way

Yea i am a dude, i wasnt talking to you though lol, i was talking to surfer chick. Thanks for the happy birthday.

Blog Entries
    Good to know! solidj55! lol

peam is offline Suspended
    Uhhh crazy good or crazy bad? I could do without the whole stalker/wife beater thing on my resume.

no wife beating here lol, it would be a good crazy.

wow... I was just reminded of a story... but it's not a crazy boyfriend story. Alright... this guy starts talking to me online.. this must have been 2 years ago. He was all I love you blah blah blah. And now... he's telling me he loves me again.. even when he knew I had a boyfriend. Now he just went through.... 4 screennames... make that 5... trying to tell me that I shouldn't treat him like crap... blah blah blah.... how can he love me? he doesn't even know me... I talked to him less than 10 freakin' times! and make that 6 screennames. So... if you didn't guess this internet stalking is happening as we speak. I just wish I remember something about this freak so I could do something about it. Creepy though. But I now feel sympaty for the rest of you who've had crazy girlfriends/boyfriends. At least this guy.... who I never said I had any feelings for has no idea where I live.

I love you peam.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    the bad thing about all these girls is they think they are normal and dont realize just how fucked up they really are. some girls just cannot get the point through there head that U DONT WANT THEM, no matter what u say or do. i have yet to meet a girl that is normal....someday....

Originally posted by solidj55
    I love you peam.

don't say that to me!

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by 956Vette
    ALRIGHT, CHECK THIS OUT!

I was just in crazy's apartment, (when she wasnt there) trying get back a ring a bought for her. I happened to come across a pic of her laying in a bathroom floor topless, and in another guys shorts!!!! FU*KIN WHORE!!! (not that i never cheated on her, but that's not the point-all this time i thought i had the "upper hand")

HAHAHA, I thought I was the only one who thought like that

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    HAHAHA, I thought I was the only one who thought like that
    Nope, me too. As a last resort, I think you should use the picture to get the ring back. That's evil, but she is a kook. And with these skitzos you never know what is going to set them off. When I was younger my friend's mom was being stalked by this skitzo and we were at their house one day when the parents weren't home and this skitzo shows up and she's banging on the door, ringing the bell and looking in all the windows and shit so we were all hiding and stuff. Finally she's at the door knocking some more and my buddy's like 'watch this' so he goes up to the door( which is closed and locked of course and skitzos on the other side ) and knocks on it....we hear this loud screaming and the lady is running away as fast as she can. And I shit you not, the stalker never bothered my buddy's mom again.

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by chicamahomico

Nope, me too. As a last resort, I think you should use the picture to get the ring back. That's evil, but she is a kook. And with these skitzos you never know what is going to set them off. When I was younger my friend's mom was being stalked by this skitzo and we were at their house one day when the parents weren't home and this skitzo shows up and she's banging on the door, ringing the bell and looking in all the windows and shit so we were all hiding and stuff. Finally she's at the door knocking some more and my buddy's like 'watch this' so he goes up to the door( which is closed and locked of course and skitzos on the other side ) and knocks on it....we hear this loud screaming and the lady is running away as fast as she can. And I shit you not, the stalker never bothered my buddy's mom again.
    As for an update, i did get the ring back a week ago. The deal she came up with was something like i have to be "civil" to her, and meet her new puppy. So, i did just that, and got the ring back.
    Now i am just trying to figure out the best way to sell it, or if i should? I was first going to hit up a pawn shop, or sell it on ebay, now i just dont know. Any suggestions?

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I love crazy bitches!!! They're the best in bed

Explicit is offline New Member
    I love the crazy ones. Had one who threw a couple coffee cups at my head just because I looked at her pager. Needless to say, her gay girlfreind was paging her. Went back to her house a couple days later, and saw a few holes in the wall from her hitting it. I still miss that crazy bitch.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information