canesfan804 is offline Member

Sore when on cycle?

Do you guys still get sore after workouts when on cycle? My last cycle I did not get sore at all after wo's even after legs but I had good results. I brought this up the other day in someone elses thread and was hoping for some more thoughts on this.

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    of course u still get sore

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I never get sore unless I take time off.

canesfan804 is offline Member
    The reason for asking is I didnt. I am new to AAS and I did get the same answer the other day. I usually stay sore but when I was on no soreness at all. I was super setting my workouts. Is it possible I wasnt pushing hard enough even tho I had good results.

ElectraMaddox is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by canesfan804 View Post
    The reason for asking is I didnt. I am new to AAS and I did get the same answer the other day. I usually stay sore but when I was on no soreness at all. I was super setting my workouts. Is it possible I wasnt pushing hard enough even tho I had good results.
    Depends what you're taking... On var I could push myself hard and I never got DOMS, but as soon as I got off I did. When I took clen and var I had mild soreness.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    On or off cycle if I hit it hard I get the DOMS. intensity is what brings them out in me. On cycle the DOMS only last a day. Off cycle they linger longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    The only muscle groups that are ever sore for me when I am on cycle are my quads and glutes. I stay sore for 2-3 days minimum after I train legs.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    start my 1st cycle on Monday

my legs are usually sore for at least 4 days after i work them, other body parts 2-3 days, biceps and triceps i can only feel for 1 day max..

i guess the larger the muscle, the easier it is to work it..

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I get pumps but damn near no soreness. Just a tad in my quads after squats. But, everything else just gets mad pumps instead of soreness.

ElectraMaddox is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I get pumps but damn near no soreness. Just a tad in my quads after squats. But, everything else just gets mad pumps instead of soreness.
    I'm basically the same

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by evander87 View Post
    On or off cycle if I hit it hard I get the DOMS. intensity is what brings them out in me. On cycle the DOMS only last a day. Off cycle they linger longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum
    Now that I'm in full cycle and with this Tren I seem to be having the same experience as you evander. not being consistent with what I've expressed in the past about thee 72 hr. I am training with the utmost intensity with all reps.Connecting my my mind with that muscle in which I am training. My pumps almost get in the way, my soreness is intense for 36 hrs and seem to just go away. Not with my quads still 60 plus hrs. I do legs once a week, I can't seem to do more with them (remember age 61) but I testify since retired I am training at a hard pace....crazy mike

Iron-56 is offline Associate Member
    You still get DOMS on cycle.

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Legs can stay store for up to 3 days, back i try to not over do it, since my lower back is prone to injury, shoulders not really sorness more tenderness, arms and triceps not really. Also depends what i have running threw me, the more compounds the quicker the recovery.

I used to find my chest used to lack soreness alot, but i trained with a mate he showed me a thing or 2, and i listened to what he had to say, now i feel the soreness 90% of the time from chest.

Thread Information