Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Talking Jay "The Juiceman" Kordich and his Juiceman II Automatic. Remember this infomercial?

my avatar speaks for itself. for those of you that have no clue about the power of the juice, just click on the link i posted below....i love this guy late at night when i used to get high...he always cracked me up, so now i pay homage by plastering his youthful face all over this board and many more with my avatar....

http://www.infomercial.tvheaven.com/juiceman.htm

Some of you may remember the show in living color with jim carrey? well, jim did an awesome impression of the juiceman....so funny
    Last edited by Big Rush; 05-22-2003 at 10:50 PM.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    it reminds me of my early days in high schools. my friends n i would blaze late into the night when this dood cames on selling baseball card sets. we used to call him up and in some shitty indian accent be like 'i wants to buy 1 baseball card....from my TV.' theyds eventually call us assholes aor something cuz we wers obviously prank calling them....prolly our uncontrollagle laughter gave us away good stuff tho....well i see this has nothin to do with yur thread i jacked it from you in my drunked frenzy MUAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAhA

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    hahaaha...that baseball card guy is hilarious!!!! hes got to be a serious speed freak with a healthy appetite (LOL)....the way he talks, acts, and looks is the best for a late nite laugh.....i wish you could here my imitation i do of him...

Thread Information